Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Assault Of Doctors In NAUTH, Nnewi By JOHESU - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Assault Of Doctors In NAUTH, Nnewi By JOHESU (593 Views)

"Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / A Nigerian Family Of Doctors Based In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assault Of Doctors In NAUTH, Nnewi By JOHESU by IbnIbrahim: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2018
*Assault of doctors in NAUTH, Nnewi by JOHESU*

Following the JOHESU strike which started today, the monitoring team of JOHESU invaded the laboratory complex this morning and physically and verbally assaulted a female resident in haematology (Dr(Mrs) Okonkwo Ifeyinwa); they beat her up and smashed her phone. Also a consultant hematologist Dr(Mrs) Ajuba Ifeoma) was verbally assaulted and was called many unspeakable names by the same persons.

ARD has called for emergency OGM tomorrow afternoon. I have equally informed my zonal chairman.
Thank you sir

Dr Madubuike Kingsley
NMA Nnewi zonal Secretary
18/4/18
Copied....
Re: Assault Of Doctors In NAUTH, Nnewi By JOHESU by IbnIbrahim: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
In assaulted doctor's words:

COPIED FROM ANOTHER BLOG.

Good pm everyone! Thanks for all the support and encouragement from everybody. If we dont help and protect ouselves, who will? What happened today is a glimpse into how much we doctors are hated by our co-workers whom we laugh/chat with, help in various ways without looking back. Maybe by tomorrow, i will give details of what happened. A lot of injustice were meted out on many of our colleagues in pathology today but my crime is that i was accused of taking photos of what they did, so dey hit me, snatched my phone n smashed it, another picked it and started going through it for the pictures but didnt see any obviously. I was held down by 3 other men who twisted my arm ,hurt my ear while i was struggling to be free from their grip, spoilt my earrings in the process n tore my ward coat. Might i add that the CSO n another security man were there n none did anything while johesu members and their interns cheered on. This is only a brief of what happened to me in particular but its much worse than that. Thanks once again. Dr Nwankwo I. G (Reg Haematology)

I hope the mod takes this to the FP.
Cc:

Lalasticlala
Dominique
mynd44
seun

(1) (Reply)

HE Toyin Saraki Judges Cannes Lions In Landmark First For Nigeria / 14-Yr-Old Girl All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Correct Her Condition.Pics / How Do I Know The Daily Dosage Of Vitamin C To Take Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.