Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Atiku 100%. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku 100%. (233 Views)

Atiku 100% DG Declares War Against Buhari's Govt., As He Reveals Strange Secrets / “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says / I Support Atiku 100%, Said Kwankwaso (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku 100%. by packagerz: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Good morning, my dear People of Nigeria - a nation noted for hospitality, kindness, culture and quintessential Oral Tradition,

ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR'S PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION & SELF-PRESENTATION STYLE:
THE WAY I SEE THINGS

Governance is about the following:

1. Inclusion

2. Identification of Resources

3. Transparency

4. Accountability

5. Feedback and Review

Based on how things have been, we’ll all agree with me, that although HIS EXCELLENCY is yet to be officially elected, his primary concern has been to fulfil ITEMS 1 & 2 above.

He seeks not only to make us aware of how to participate in the affairs that affect us through COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT, he leads effectively the much-needed and long-overdue process of RESOURCE IDENTIFICATION.

This, we’ll all agree with me, is a classical style that has eluded our darling nation since creation.

A Person is yet to be the President, but he is fast fulfilling the rock-solid foundational 12 out of the 15.

What then are we waiting for?!
LET’S ALL VOTE IN ATIKU ABUBAKAR...4 new NIGERIA..

#atiku4president...this message was address to His Imperial Majesty. Oluwo of Iwo.Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi@ his palace.in osun state..led by its state coordinator. OAP olusegun jeje packagerz.

The coordinator was received by the monarch and palace high cheifs...

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Called Governor In Imo:rochas Okorocha / ‘nigerian Youths Deserve Respect And Recognition’ / Nigerian Govt’s Anti-corruption Fight Insincere – Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.