Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

“the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says (1234 Views)

2023 Elections: I Supported Tinubu, Worked Against Atiku 100% — Fayose (Video) / Atiku 100% Group To Deliver Over 2 Million Votes / Massive Gboko Reception: Benue Is Atiku 100% - Dr. Oche Otorkpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by kidap: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2019
Kazeem Tanimu, the National president of Atiku 100% took to his Instagram page to share his view on Atiku, he shared this photo on his pa

The fear of Atiku is the beginning of wisdom. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was recently named as the ‘Youth Advocate Man of the Year’ by the Nigeria Bloggers Forum. Don’t you all think it tells how much he wants the Youths to move to the next level.

This era is for the Millennials, and try and be sincere with yourself. Is the present administration carrying the Youths along? If you allow me speak for the majority I will say, NO! Let reorganise ourselves and move on with what we want and get this country working again.

My dear Nigerians, they’re all scared! They know what they’ve done during the general elections. A lot of fraud went down. H.E Alhaji Atiku Abubakar won landslide, but these unrepentant guys manipulated the results in their crooked favour.

See how they’re jittering, the United Nations, Microsoft, IBM, EU, and Co cannot lie about the facts. They’ve the records on how the Elections was manipulated! Tm Kazeem tanimu

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/19/the-fear-of-atiku-is-the-beginning-of-wisdom-national-president-of-atiku-100-says/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by GavelSlam: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Hope you received honorarium?
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by somehow: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2019
GavelSlam:
Hope you received honorarium.

Hello bros, need to discuss something urgent with you. How can i reach you apart from the Nairaland DM which is not allowing me to message you?
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by GavelSlam: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2019
somehow:

Hello bros, need to discuss something urgent with you. How can i reach you apart from the Nairaland DM which is not allowing me to message you?

send to gavel12.

What is it about and you'll get the other bit.
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by somehow: 9:58am On Apr 19, 2019
GavelSlam:

send to

What is it about and you'll get the other bit.

Not for public consumption per say.

Should I give you my contact email instead?

(On my profile though)
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by thebiggestgists(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Exactly grin
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by GavelSlam: 10:04am On Apr 19, 2019
somehow:

Not for public consumption per say.

Should I give you my contact email instead?

(On my profile though)

Ok.
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by somehow: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2019
GavelSlam:

Ok.
Email removed
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by somehow: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by GavelSlam: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2019
somehow:

In a bit.
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by dollytino4real(f): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
atikulate
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by westlius(m): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Atikulated Today Atikulated Tomorrow. Nigeria Will be liberated very soon from the Apc govt
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by somehow: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
GavelSlam:

In a bit.

lipsrsealed sad
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by GavelSlam: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by somehow: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Done, please confirm.
GavelSlam:

@outlook.com

You can delete for privacy purpose.
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by GavelSlam: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
somehow:
Done, please confirm.

You can delete for privacy purpose.
Done.

Delete.
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by somehow: 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
GavelSlam:

Done.

Delete.

Thanks
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by somehow: 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
. lipsrsealed
GavelSlam:

Done.

Delete.
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by etrouble: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
I hope Atiku does not walk majestically into prison by proving that Yes, he hacked into INEC server which is a serious breach of security.

You people pushed Walter Onnoghen into the pit, very soon EFCC will file criminal charges against Onnoghen. Now, you are pushing Atiku to go and prove that Yes, he hacked into INEC server, wetin you go gain when Atiku is arrested for hacking into INEC server? You see where you got Fayose to? You see where you got Jimi Agbaje to?
Re: “the Fear Of Atiku Is The Beginning Of Wisdom” – Atiku 100% Group Leader Says by Heffalump(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
APC knew very well that if the justice system is right in Nigeria, Buhari would be thrown out in no time. They should have been jittery by now and start arranging for their final loot.

Meanwhile, Buhari should prove to Nigerians and the whole world as a man of integrity by swearing to the Qur'an that he didn't rig the 2019 presidential election.

(1) (Reply)

Talo Arrested, Flown To Abuja / Buhari, CJN Under Fire Over Appointment Of New Supreme Court Justices / They Will Never Show You This About Millions Of Benue Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.