Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format (70132 Views)

How To Pass 2022 UBA Graduate Trainee Job Aptitude Test Format / Flour Mills Test Format / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Saimeritus:

Yes, I was called and told that I have been posted to One State like that. But do that comes before the offer letter?

That's good news
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Yahunemerem: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Saimeritus:

Yes, I was called and told that I have been posted to One State like that. But do that comes before the offer letter?

You were told or asked if you will be okay with that state?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by daram007: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bro..please share some questions you were asked during your 1st and 2nd interviews
Saimeritus:

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Oluwole6394: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2021
daram007:
Bro..please share some questions you were asked during your 1st and 2nd interviews

When did you write the exam
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Oluwole6394: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2021
daram007:
I just got an interview text via zoom..now
When did you take their test
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by sempe123: 10:16am On Sep 11, 2021
Do we still expect calls for zoom interview, for those that had their test on 7th sept at jkk?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by daram007: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2021
9th..tues of this month

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by daram007: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2021
I wrote d test on d 9th of dis month...

That is d msg sent for the interview after d test..

So kindly assist with the likely questions.
Thanks.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by zeenaman: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2021
daram007:

Thanks.
The interview is a friendly one. They won't ask you much, just ensure you have a good network
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by sempe123: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2021
daram007:

Thanks.
You mean another test held on the 9th after the one on 7th sept at jkk Lagos.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by daram007: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
I meant 7th not 9th..typo error..
sempe123:

You mean another test held on the 9th after the one on 7th sept at jkk Lagos.

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by jlomz: 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Saimeritus:

Bros you still dey here?
I think say you don zoom oooooooO
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Leye90(m): 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abeg what is the difference between Tech. MT and Roll-out MT
Saimeritus:

I equally took the test at Lagos on Saturday. Was contacted for two roles for zoom interview. One is Tech. MT on Wednesday and the other is Roll-out MT on Friday. Was yours like that too?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by anambrii1: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2021
Any update?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by daram007: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2021
Is it even the same pay?..
Leye90:
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Leye90(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
I don't have any information about the pay at all
daram007:
Is it even the same pay?..
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by stevenspiritus: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
So I wrote exam on the 7th at jkk, had my interview today, I tried my best.. so I was asked to to mention 3 states I want Incase I’m successful, I tried to mention south west but they said it’s almost filled that I should mention south east and south south..
Please if you have started work already share your experience with us, because to leave Lagos is not easy

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
What's the latest from your end guys?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by mayorrex(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
I just wonder why everyone is keeping mute here. Does it mean nothing else has happened after the interview? In the BDE group, they are discussing every bit of the recruitment process. Has any one submitted his/her corporate picture in this group?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=mayorrex post=105920918]I
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by mayorrex(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2021
Saimeritus:

We submitted corporate picture last week and was equally called to know if we will take the offer when posted to a particular State. Many things have been shifted to the Whatsapp group, that's where things are happening.

How do I join the WhatsApp group?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kindly add me to the group,

I sent you a PM
Saimeritus:

We submitted corporate picture last week and was equally called to know if we will take the offer when posted to a particular State. Many things have been shifted to the Whatsapp group, that's where things are happening.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Adeylad(m): 11:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Kindly add me to the group also 09016929265
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Adeylad(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
How do we join the group so that we have more update on the interview process
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Leye90(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Am interested in joining the group too
mayorrex:

How do I join the WhatsApp group?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Leye90(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Nothing has happened since the interview from my end
mayorrex:
I just wonder why everyone is keeping mute here. Does it mean nothing else has happened after the interview? In the BDE group, they are discussing every bit of the recruitment process. Has any one submitted his/her corporate picture in this group?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2021
What's next after been called to fill a form in their office.

As una no add us to WhatsApp group, can somebody at least answer?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Ramanto(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2021
tonidgreat:

Please,when were you called for that? And what's the form all about?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by olarrtt: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mine is even funny and i know it's for the best.
I did my test at jkk on 14th August, got a text twice for interview in different dates a week later after the text date and for those days my interviewer didn't show up.i waited on zoom for close to 2 hrs straight nobody showed. Called the number and they won't give up.
So that's my own story
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by olarrtt: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
Leye90:

On watching Globacom review on Glassdoor, i think they are pretty much the same thing.
Salary per annum is 2.1million
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by mayorrex(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
tonidgreat:

My brother no mind them. This is exactly how corruption started in Nigeria. People were collectively discussing and sharing ideas here as per the progress of the recruitment exercise. Some persons highjacked it to a WhatsApp platform and adding other persons to the platform have become an issue. And these are the set of people that are always quick to condemn our leaders. God is going to see all of us through IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ramanto:

Please,when were you called for that? And what's the form all about?

Normal normal
Your information, employment history, salary etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies / Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 / Schlumberger App. Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.