Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format (70132 Views)

How To Pass 2022 UBA Graduate Trainee Job Aptitude Test Format / Flour Mills Test Format / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
mayorrex:

My brother no mind them. This is exactly how corruption started in Nigeria. People were collectively discussing and sharing ideas here as per the progress of the recruitment exercise. Some persons highjacked it to a WhatsApp platform and adding other persons to the platform have become an issue. And these are the set of people that are always quick to condemn our leaders. God is going to see all of us through IJN!

Dey calm bro
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Stephenfabian: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
tonidgreat:

Normal normal Your information, employment history, salary etc
it is called the D1 form
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nero086: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
The WhatsApp link is not coming up.
Please add me to the group 081--000-28-684
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Nero086: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
081-00027684
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Leye90(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
https:///Lu95AiV2sI86THYBAcSVow

The link to the group chat
quote author=Ramanto post=105996830]
Please,when were you called for that? And what's the form all about?[/quote]
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by yomite16: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JubrinElSudan: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
I got an SMS for a CBT test on Friday, must have been for the Rollover MT position a colleague sent me the application link in August. Any one got same message?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by sundayoga(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
I got an SMS for a CBT test on Friday, must have been for the Rollover MT position a colleague sent me the application link in August. Any one got same message?
I got it too
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Kudosporche1: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2021
Please anyone.. I've never registered for an aptitude test before ... Please how do I go about it... Please any suggestion
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by sundayoga(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2021
Any latest from those who took their tests last week?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JubrinElSudan: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Rollout and Technical people, any news so far?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by vixsquare: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
So, I don't know if this would help anyone but I thought to sort of outline the whole process seeing that this recruitment has been a long time coming.

I am speaking from the role of a Technical MT (Which is for electrical engineering graduates sha).
For Mechanical and Civil Eng. Graduates, the role would be Roll out MT.

- So, after the application, we got a text to come for a test.
- After writing the test, we did two interviews (mine was virtual, a zoom link was sent to join).
Please note, for the interview, just be patient. For me the first interview was stated to start by 1pm.
I clicked on the link and was in the zoom waiting room for roughly 3 hours before I was finally interviewed that day.
The same thing for the second interview. So, just be patient with them, I believe they usually try to do a batch interview.
The interview is not usually complex, for mine, it did not even last up to 10 Minutes. They just ask you details about your academic and career line and then some basic technical questions as related to your field.
- After the interview, I email to fill one form like that (D1 Form) and then another email to send a full corporate picture of mine.
- After that, I got the text stating I had gotten the job and I was to be in Lagos to receive my letter.

Note:
When going to Lagos to pick up your letter especially for those who don't stay in lagos, prepare to spend at least one week there oh because they might have to do a few documentations before you would be told the location you would be working and sent.
Also, you have to be very patient. There is usually no very clear communication during the whole job process, it can be weeks of silence before you get another text on the next step to take. Just trust and believe the thing go go well.
Also, prepare to resume immediately you get the job.
For Technical MT on the field, it is not a shift job and it is not a 9-5 job either, once there is a problem and you are informed, you are expected to get to it as soon as logically possible even if it is 5am. However, when your sites are all working fine, you might just end up having a lot of free time during the week.
Salary for Technical is 150k per month. Roll out is around 140k per month.

I think that is basically all. I hope this helps someone coming after. Good luck and please when you get the job, be ready to work and add value.

Glo, Unlimited! wink

9 Likes

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JubrinElSudan: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
vixsquare:
So, I don't know if this would help anyone but I thought to sort of outline the whole process seeing that this recruitment has been a long time coming.

I am speaking from the role of a Technical MT (Which is for electrical engineering graduates sha).
For Mechanical and Civil Eng. Graduates, the role would be Roll out MT.

- So, after the application, we got a text to come for a test.
- After writing the test, we did two interviews (mine was virtual, a zoom link was sent to join).
Please note, for the interview, just be patient. For me the first interview was stated to start by 1pm.
I clicked on the link and was in the zoom waiting room for roughly 3 hours before I was finally interviewed that day.
The same thing for the second interview. So, just be patient with them, I believe they usually try to do a batch interview.
The interview is not usually complex, for mine, it did not even last up to 10 Minutes. They just ask you details about your academic and career line and then some basic technical questions as related to your field.
- After the interview, I email to fill one form like that (D1 Form) and then another email to send a full corporate picture of mine.
- After that, I got the text stating I had gotten the job and I was to be in Lagos to receive my letter.

Note:
When going to Lagos to pick up your letter especially for those who don't stay in lagos, prepare to spend at least one week there oh because they might have to do a few documentations before you would be told the location you would be working and sent.
Also, you have to be very patient. There is usually no very clear communication during the whole job process, it can be weeks of silence before you get another text on the next step to take. Just trust and believe the thing go go well.
Also, prepare to resume immediately you get the job.
For Technical MT on the field, it is not a shift job and it is not a 9-5 job either, once there is a problem and you are informed, you are expected to get to it as soon as logically possible even if it is 5am. However, when your sites are all working fine, you might just end up having a lot of free time during the week.
Salary for Technical is 150k per month. Roll out is around 140k per month.

I think that is basically all. I hope this helps someone coming after. Good luck and please when you get the job, be ready to work and add value.

Glo, Unlimited! wink
which month did you write the Aptitude test? And which month were you asked to come to Lagos for the offer letter?

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by sundayoga(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
Somebody should please help me with the Technical MT application link.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by JubrinElSudan: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by monerozi5590: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Okworiowoicho(m): 11:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Even after filling and submitting the D1 form since December, no more contact. what does this imply please.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Oluwatomiey: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please is this thread still alive?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by VoltageDivida(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
I just got a text today inviting me for Technical MT position aptitude test along Ikorodu Road.
Did anyone else get this, and is that the location you guys have been taking your tests?

I wanna know whether it's real or scam please.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by sundayoga(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
VoltageDivida:
I just got a text today inviting me for Technical MT position aptitude test along Ikorodu Road.
Did anyone else get this, and is that the location you guys have been taking your tests?

I wanna know whether it's real or scam please.
Jkk building
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by VoltageDivida(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
sundayoga:

Jkk building

Yeah!

You got same?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by sundayoga(m): 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
VoltageDivida:

Yeah!

You got same?
Yes.
That place has been their Lagos venue for a while now
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by VoltageDivida(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
sundayoga:

Yes.
That place has been their Lagos venue for a while now

Okay that's great.

Do you have any ideas on the type of questions to expect? Do you have any study material one can use to prepare for the test?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by sundayoga(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
VoltageDivida:

Okay that's great.

Do you have any ideas on the type of questions to expect? Do you have any study material one can use to prepare for the test?
Read from the comments page one of this thread
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by amanzeiyke(m): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2022
fraymite:

Please do share the material with me Thanks.
Please share the material with me iykeaman@gmail.com
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Oluwatomiey: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
I wrote the aptitude test last two weeks or so . It was just general questions . Current affairs, comprehension and mathematics.
I was interviewed the next day but didn't get anything from them .

And I got a text on my mum's number this night that I have another aptitude test on Saturday ��
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Yahunemerem: 9:17am On Mar 17, 2022
Oluwatomiey:
I wrote the aptitude test last two weeks or so . It was just general questions . Current affairs, comprehension and mathematics.
I was interviewed the next day but didn't get anything from them .

And I got a text on my mum's number this night that I have another aptitude test on Saturday ��

What you wrote initially was not Technical related. It was for customers care and other roles other than Technical.
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Pymetrics: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2022
VoltageDivida:

Okay that's great.

For telecom related questions, study the 2G and 3G architecture in the materials after open this link

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1qHHExjqM5wSzJiTmJqUWxvczA&resourcekey=0-hDieKHUxws66kdb_rXthcQ

Also expect some current affairs, gmat passage talking about stress, Nobel prize, Olympics. Just search for that gmat verbal reasoning.

Also prepare for some simple Maths like next number in the series, percentage, ratio
Then some English like synonyms antonyms and fill in the gap.

Then pray for success.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by sundayoga(m): 12:29am On Mar 20, 2022
For those of you who took glo aptitude test yesterday (Technical MT) kindly update the house anytime there's a new development from glo.
Best regards

1 Like

Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by Prinxxxx: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please any update via the zoom interview for the Globacom technical MT?
Re: Glo Technical MT Aptitude Test Format by RaphRithzee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
Any update on GLO Technical MT interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies / Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 / Schlumberger App. Test

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.