Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) (40997 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Military Camouflage (photos) / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by kmaster007: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
gan gan.... drama evrywhr
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by issyeddy1: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please, i think it is high time we know the definition of Nigeria
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
All these women- all of them are with babies undecided
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by axeman2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
survivor1986:
With all due respect to you Buhari, Thunder fire you!
Amen
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Benue people I have no.option than to say you are all fools, idiots and imbeciles with no apology.
Fold your arms ok I bet you your entire lineage will soon be in extinct I swear. What a foolish people so if Ortom refused to dump apc for his citizen sake and be ready to fight back why keeping him as your governor?

Benue dump this bastards party to be able to defend your land hell no you all seat like a dummy being killed like goat ok nah una never see anything.

You can never be apc subject and fight these bastards called herdsmen it won't happen. Oh Lord what kind of mumu are these benue people Benue fight! Fight for your freedom!! Benue people fight back stop being stupid in the name of party loyal.

Holy heaven How else can I tell these people to wake up oh Lord?

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by 360great(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Buhari has done more harm than good. It's time we retire him come 2019

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Emmalez:

No fewer than 20 houses have been razed after armed men attacked Naka, Gwer West LGA of Benue State.
DAILY POST gathered that the armed men, said to be wearing military camouflage, invaded the community, Thursday afternoon, shooting sporadically and setting houses on fire.

A source hinted this reporter that residents of the area have been rendered homeless by the attackers.
Meanwhile, a text message to the state Police PRO, ASP Moses Yamu was not replied at the time of this report.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/19/benue-on-fire-as-gunmen-take-over-naka-community-photos/
these are the fruits of indiscriminate sai babarism

Cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by NORSIYK(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
sureteeboy:

I was there earlier in the day and here's a thread I created

https://www.nairaland.com/4461415/panic-soldiers-raze-scores-buildings

Let me just make some minor corrections

1- No one shot sporadically. Their major intent was to burn as many houses as possible and they made sure they sent everyone out before torching any building

2- They are not Hoodlums in military camouflage. They were real military men
That's terrible, I was about asking you whether you are sure that Nigerian army did that, before I remember that Nigeria does not have national army rather Islamic hausa/fulani army

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
ufuosman:
Beune youths are too lazy to fight back.

Buhari your son is too lazy

How can they fight both the herdsmen and the soldiers? Our only weapon now is our voters card. Vote APC out of power.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by yemmight(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Benue people don suffer. Waiting dem do Buhari and Buratai? Let me leave thier lives in the hands of Almighty God because these ones are evil.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by bakaredc: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
The truth is the President has been lukewarm in his usual habit in handling key issues and managing conflicts, but to say that the military will cause such havoc, i do not buy into it. The truth is some politicians are playing games with human lives just to score whatever point they want to score.
I wish the youths will rise up and show the political class that they can not be taking us for a ride and playing on our intelligence.
I wish we all will be able to stand and spoil and bring to nought the caprices of these sons of perdition.
I wish we would take a common stand against PDP and APC in 2019.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
ufuosman:
Beune youths are too lazy to fight back.

Buhari your son is too lazy
Fight back with what?

Some of you don't know how heavily armed these people are, right?!
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
jrusky:
Benue people I have no.option than to say you are all fools, idiots and imbeciles with no apology.
Fold your arms ok I bet you your entire lineage will soon be in extinct I swear. What a foolish people so if Ortom refused to dump apc for his citizen sake and be ready to fight back why keeping him as your governor?

Benue dump this bastards party to be able to defend your land hell no you all seat like a dummy being killed like goat ok nah una never see anything.

You can never be apc subject and fight these bastards called herdsmen it won't happen. Oh Lord what kind of mumu are these benue people Benue fight! Fight for your freedom!! Benue people fight back stop being stupid in the name of party loyal.

Holy heaven How else can I tell these people to wake up oh Lord?
Do you have any idea how heavily armed these men usually are?

And this was done by the Nigerian Army. Do you expect them to fight the Nigerian Army too?

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by mabea: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
sureteeboy:

I was there earlier in the day and here's a thread I created

https://www.nairaland.com/4461415/panic-soldiers-raze-scores-buildings

Let me just make some minor corrections

1- No one shot sporadically. Their major intent was to burn as many houses as possible and they made sure they sent everyone out before torching any building

2- They are not Hoodlums in military camouflage. They were real military men
What could be their reason, are they shielding some criminal elements? Can you throw more light sir.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by OyinO: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
AustineE1:
This is a declaration of war against the people of middlebelt in particular and christians at large.....people must rise to the occassion,'all hands must be on deck'! Gen. TY Danjuma has said it all.
I repeat,this is a declaration of war,Nigeria is a nation at war against itself.'the denial of our right,is an invitation to fight for it'-anonymous!
We're not all Christians. Christian fellowsheeps are groomed to turn the other cheek when slapped or slaughtered. To forgive their killers and murderers who are unleashing genocide on them.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by OyinO: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
AustineE1:
This is a declaration of war against the people of middlebelt in particular and christians at large.....people must rise to the occassion,'all hands must be on deck'! Gen. TY Danjuma has said it all.
I repeat,this is a declaration of war,Nigeria is a nation at war against itself.'the denial of our right,is an invitation to fight for it'-anonymous!

We're not all Christians. Christian fellowsheeps are groomed to turn the other cheek when slapped or slaughtered. To forgive their killers and murderers who are unleashing genocide on them.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by OyinO: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
rifasenate11:
will benue people wait until they are reduced to maybe few thousand for them to mobilze and slaughter these idiots pursue them far away from their communities. they are waiting for the govt that cannot do anything to save them.

You spoke my mind
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
The aim of those attacks is to burn PVC
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
When I say restructure, they say no. That corruption is the problem. Three years after corruption has ended, how far. What is important to the average Nigerian today.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by bukason212(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
This man has finished nigeria

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by Cjrane2: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
livinus009:
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward
Buhari is a Coward

I know some Buhari Fanatics will Argue with their Ancestors..

See mayhem visited on Nigeria because of a bigot Herdsman as President.
May God save Nigeria from evil men ruling over our land.

2 Likes

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by Cjrane2: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
360great:
Buhari has done more harm than good. It's time we retire him come 2019

This isn't time for talk.
Just go get your PVC and encourage all your friends and neighbors to be serious for once and get theirs.

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by buJu234: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Where 're the sons and daughters from both benue and taraba states that 're serving in the armed forces, don't u think its time to come home and save ur people?

But why is David Mark not talking abt these?
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
mabea:
What could be their reason, are they shielding some criminal elements? Can you throw more light sir.
There's no smoke without fire. A minor dispute occurred between an indigene and a soldier off duty yesterday. This soldier had aimed his gun at the indigene before he was eventually overpowered. The indigene swiftly raised an alarm and the soldier was soon apprehended by an angry mob who mistook him for a Fulani man in camouflage. The bottom line is just that, the soldier was eventually killed, consequently leading to today's attacks
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by mabea: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
sureteeboy:

There's no smoke without fire. A minor dispute occurred between an indigene and a soldier off duty yesterday. This soldier had aimed his gun at the indigene before he was eventually overpowered. The indigene swiftly raised an alarm and the soldier was soon apprehended by an angry mob who mistook him for a Fulani man in camouflage. The bottom line is just that, the soldier was eventually killed, consequently leading to today's attacks
Too bad. Yet does not justify their action. Violence does not pay in any way, it's of the devil.

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by talk2emma: 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Has the war started
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by walepackage(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
sureteeboy:

i know something must have prompt this.Thou,this is gross.Are you in NAKA presently?
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by godliman: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
bugidon:
What have we done to deserve this kind of terrorist regime? shocked
what have you done? you shouted sai baba and queued in the sun to vote in the terrorist regime and you almost linched those who warned you. It is sad but you are the architect of your misfortune. You were even more pro buhari than Nassarawa and Plateau states.I hope you will learn from your disastrous choice
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by bigfather(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
But what on Earth do they want from these people !
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
They,even Benue,plateau, voted for change..now they gat chanji.. What a pity! What a cschithole!
JEWS SHALL BE FREE FOR PEACE TO REIGN
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
godliman:

what have you done? you shouted sai baba and queued in the sun to vote in the terrorist regime and you almost linched those who warned you. It is sad but you are the architect of your misfortune. You were even more pro buhari than Nassarawa and Plateau states.I hope you will learn from your disastrous choice
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by Dreadful: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Middlebelt Karma is a bitch. Shey you connived with the Nigerian forces and massacred Igbos that fled the North during the civil war who tried to get to Enugu through the Benue route abi?? Isn't it Una never shii chomchin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million / Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.