Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) (41000 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Military Camouflage (photos) / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Soldiers Burn Houses In Naka, Benue Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Troublemaker007:

And what will they do with goat horns ? ¿Estás seguro de que estás bien o casualmente hablas español?
agradable pregunta
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by Fmedu: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Former Chief of Army Staff and Defense minister TYDanjuma has said it all. They collude, they collude, they aid them. They are not neutral. If You wait for them all you will die here one by one. Says TY. Buhari Government has failed.

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by starz100: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
mayorkyzo:
I wonder why benue people are not fighting back in the face of ethnic cleansing...
Don't you know that if Benue youths should arm themselves now, the NA will suddenly show in the scene to neutralise them?
People always blame the people for not defending themselves when ordinarily is not legal to be in possession of arms.

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by danvon(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
jrusky:
Benue people I have no.option than to say you are all fools, idiots and imbeciles with no apology.
Fold your arms ok I bet you your entire lineage will soon be in extinct I swear. What a foolish people so if Ortom refused to dump apc for his citizen sake and be ready to fight back why keeping him as your governor?

Benue dump this bastards party to be able to defend your land hell no you all seat like a dummy being killed like goat ok nah una never see anything.

You can never be apc subject and fight these bastards called herdsmen it won't happen. Oh Lord what kind of mumu are these benue people Benue fight! Fight for your freedom!! Benue people fight back stop being stupid in the name of party loyal.

Holy heaven How else can I tell these people to wake up oh Lord?
How can the y fight when they don't have guns nawa o
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by conehead2018: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Emmalez:

No fewer than 20 houses have been razed after armed men attacked Naka, Gwer West LGA of Benue State.
DAILY POST gathered that the armed men, said to be wearing military camouflage, invaded the community, Thursday afternoon, shooting sporadically and setting houses on fire.

A source hinted this reporter that residents of the area have been rendered homeless by the attackers.
Meanwhile, a text message to the state Police PRO, ASP Moses Yamu was not replied at the time of this report.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/19/benue-on-fire-as-gunmen-take-over-naka-community-photos/
one nijeriya.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
walepackage:
i know something must have prompt this.Thou,this is gross.Are you in NAKA presently?
Yeah Bro. I just completed my NYSC service in Naka, but I'm yet to leave
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by skyblue4real(m): 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Crazy nation. With crazy leaders.....until youths get up to their responsibilities, the insult and the embarrassment won't stop. Let give this old politicians run.....
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by conehead2018: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
AustineE1:
This is a declaration of war against the people of middlebelt in particular and christians at large.....people must rise to the occassion,'all hands must be on deck'! Gen. TY Danjuma has said it all.
I repeat,this is a declaration of war,Nigeria is a nation at war against itself.'the denial of our right,is an invitation to fight for it'-anonymous!
its a deceleration of war against one nigerianist Benue people not Christians...let Benue state enjoy the Nigeria they soo much love and cherish.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Omenkalives AKA progress69 how far?

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by Xander85: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Omololu2121:
I so much hate this buhari right now,I can kill him if I have the chance angry

Nigerians are been killed under his watch,yet the foolish man is in London saying bullcrap about Nigerian youth angry

What actually is buhari children doing? Are they working? Yet his son was driving a bike of about #58m yet the foolish man is complaining about the Nigerian youth been lazy angry

I've never enjoyed anything from the Nigerian state,I struggled to be who I am today without any help from the Nigerian state angry

Health care is rubbish
Security is rubbish
No student loan
No loan to borrow, to start your own business
No good roads
No allowance from the government to jobless graduate
No 24/7 power supply
No clean water
No good roads

As a Nigerian there is nothing you're gonna enjoy.

People are killed almost everyday in this country by Fulani herdsmen, yet this foolish incompetence man is in London, saying trash about the Nigerian youth that has not enjoy anything from this useless and very foolish man called a president,all what the idiot knows how to do is to blame and tell you about how the unity of Nigeria is non negotiable.

What's even the essence of this country called Nigeria sef

Why is Nigeria existing?

Is Nigeria existing for the people in government or it's existing for the Nigerian people?

What's more important between the unity of Nigeria and the welfare of the people that found their self inside the country called Nigeria angry

On the bolded question: i think we all know the answer to that...unless we want to kid ourselves.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by walepackage(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
sureteeboy:
Yeah Bro. I just completed my NYSC service in Naka, but I'm yet to leave
wow!What part of NAKA are you staying.I also served in Naka some years back.I hope they didnt touch the corper's lodge.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
This mumu in tiv land is bad. Where did they pass? Tiv! TiV!!

Wake up!!!!
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
ufuosman:
Beune youths are too lazy to fight back.

Buhari your son is too lazy

Tiv youths are Lazy
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
walepackage:
wow!What part of NAKA are you staying.I also served in Naka some years back.I hope they didnt touch the corper's lodge.
wow. I stay close to rice mill. They didn't touch corper's lodge Where those soldiers attacked is phase II, the houses on the other side of the street where Rice Mill is. (I presume you know those places)

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Emmalez:

No fewer than 20 houses have been razed after armed men attacked Naka, Gwer West LGA of Benue State.
DAILY POST gathered that the armed men, said to be wearing military camouflage, invaded the community, Thursday afternoon, shooting sporadically and setting houses on fire.

A source hinted this reporter that residents of the area have been rendered homeless by the attackers.
Meanwhile, a text message to the state Police PRO, ASP Moses Yamu was not replied at the time of this report.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/19/benue-on-fire-as-gunmen-take-over-naka-community-photos/
a friend just told me that Lafia right now is overpopulated by refugees....
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
only an ass licker will vote back buhari
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by walepackage(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
sureteeboy:
wow. I stay close to rice mill. They didn't touch corper's lodge Where those soldiers attacked is phase II, the houses on the other side of the street where Rice Mill is. (I presume you know those places)
yes i know rice mill,along the road to makurdi.I stayed in madam chinyere's house close to kopa's lodge.Just stay indoor for now,I wish you guys safely return home.Name of your ppa.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Its Nigerian soldiers not gun men with army uniform. Stop covering impunity
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
The right to defend oneself when your life is in peril is inherent in every human being. So, it's incumbent on the citizens of Benue and others to rise up to the occasion and defend themselves before they become a statistic. As at present, the governement of the day has shown itself time and again that it's unwilling and incapable of coming to their defense. Brave men and women die on their feet while cowards live on their knees. The choice is upto the citizens!
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Benue youth are too lazy to fight back
Because they want free security been paid with our oil money.
SAI baba have said it ooo
Stop been lazy
Stop complaining
Stand up and fight
Have they not push u ppl to the wall enough
Fight
Fight
Fight
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by sureteeboy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
walepackage:
yes i know rice mill,along the road to makurdi.I stayed in madam chinyere's house close to kopa's lodge.Just stay indoor for now,I wish you guys safely return home.Name of your ppa.
Thanks Bro. My PPA was Peace College, I should have left already, but I'm trying to process some schools in Makurdi and see if things can work out. What Year did you serve here?
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by LZAA: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
immhotep:
these are the fruits of indiscriminate sai babarism
Cc lzaa onyeoga
sai baaaaabbaaaaaa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
They sent a message to the state police PRO he did not reply and when he will send policemen to the place and residents attack them in anger he will be complaining
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
How are the sure that it's not Brutai and his men that did this. shocked Well we are in the shithole zoo so I'm not surprised.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by walepackage(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
sureteeboy:
Thanks Bro. My PPA was Peace College, I should have left already, but I'm trying to process some schools in Makurdi and see if things can work out. What Year did you serve here?
2014.Well,i pray it comes out as you plan my guy.Just stay safe bro.I hope you enjoy your stay in NAKA.The electricity supply is still constant?
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by booblacain(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
sureteeboy:

I was there earlier in the day and here's a thread I created

https://www.nairaland.com/4461415/panic-soldiers-raze-scores-buildings

Let me just make some minor corrections

1- No one shot sporadically. Their major intent was to burn as many houses as possible and they made sure they sent everyone out before torching any building

2- They are not Hoodlums in military camouflage. They were real military men

So which of your brother in the military did you see amongst them that convinced you that they were real military men?
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by wakeupafricanyo: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by showafrica(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
sureteeboy:

I was there earlier in the day and here's a thread I created

https://www.nairaland.com/4461415/panic-soldiers-raze-scores-buildings

Let me just make some minor corrections

1- No one shot sporadically. Their major intent was to burn as many houses as possible and they made sure they sent everyone out before torching any building

2- They are not Hoodlums in military camouflage. They were real military men

So what's the difference between a military man disturbing the peace of a civil man and a hoodlum??
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
I think Buhari has said that those people attacking are from Libya and some other neighbouring countries killing our own people?
If that should be case, why can't our people defend themselves with weapons they have...abi what do you think my guy below me?
May be president don't really know what he said.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by steveDpro: 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2018
bakaredc:
The truth is the President has been lukewarm in his usual habit in handling key issues and managing conflicts, but to say that the military will cause such havoc, i do not buy into it. The truth is some politicians are playing games with human lives just to score whatever point they want to score.
I wish the youths will rise up and show the political class that they can not be taking us for a ride and playing on our intelligence.
I wish we all will be able to stand and spoil and bring to nought the caprices of these sons of perdition.
I wish we would take a common stand against PDP and APC in 2019.

^^^^
No sir.

You don't get to slate politicians and give the army a pass.

You say you won't buy into the story that the military will cause such havoc. Well, the truth is that the Nigerian army has been doing this sort of thing for years. Perhaps you know this. Perhaps you don't.

Nigerian soldiers went to the Lagos home of a popular musician in the late 70s, burnt the place down and killed some of the people they met there. The official explanation by the then military government was that 'unknown soldiers' were responsible. undecided What was the reason? The reason for the military invasion was that Fela Kuti had made a couple of songs critical of the then Obasanjo regime. Song writing was Fela Kuti's "crime" undecided and some people in his home paid with their lives for this. undecided

Nearly 30 years after the episode at Fela Kuti's home, Nigerian soldiers sacked entire towns and communities in Odi (1999) and Zaki Biam (2001) (again under the same Obasanjo undecided) following the alleged killing of soldiers on official duty. No investigation. No due process. Nothing. The army just went in and destroyed these towns, killed people and raped several women.

There have been scores of similar incidents like these over the years. So you sir, can't just come on here and claim that the Nigerian army "didn't do it". They have done it before. Several times.

The sad thing is they will do it again.

And again.
Re: Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) by Sungrow1: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Benue people must wake-up from their sleep I defend themself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS / EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others / Kano Hisbah Destroys Bottles Of Beer Worth N200 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.