Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now (6131 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / I Need A Man Right Now Who Can Satify Me In Bed, My Husbands Sex Game Is Zero / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by IdeyFindWife: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2018
cornoil:
1 Thessalonians 4:11

and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

1 Timothy 5:13

At the same time they also learn to be idle, as they go around from house to house; and not merely idle, but also gossips and busybodies, talking about things not proper to mention.

1 Peter 4:15

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
You wey don comot choir tey-tey come dey misquote Bible out of context enter wrong scenario giving pple the wrong impressions. The guy might not even be a Christian.

Even under the penal/criminal code, armed with the right evidence (video, audio, apprehending them with witnesses present etc) the man has basis for a prima facie case to see for redress against his wife in court.

Nedfred is free. It's a moral/constitutional right. If he wants to exercise it is another matter or if (considering every other factor), it's even necessary.

Na your mumu-Sheeples type go dey halla "touch not my anointed" till Senior Evangelist sleep with all the Choir members and even your wife abort for Pastor, @DaddyFreeze dey call you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by FuckFuckBoy(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2018
I'm even afraid of getting married.This cheating stuff is getting out of hand.Nursing mothers are not even left out.Can't forget how one nursing mother brought another man into her room when the husband left in the guest house i used to work in.I wasn't sure of any foul play so i went to inspect the room when they left and i found used condom.How a woman can sleep with a man on the same bed with her baby baffles me.I lock up because e no concern me.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2018
Nedfed:
Women chaiiiiiii
Diaris God ooooo
On coming back from football viewing centre after Chelsea match tonite, I saw my neighbour's wife sneaking in anoda man through their back door. Though the man is not at home, he is on night duty. Is it proper for me to tell him about this? Cause this is the forth time i'll saw the woman with this.
Are go blow whistle.

Don't listen to the crap some are saying asking you to mind your business. Be your brother's keeper.She's not a good wife. you don't need to see her naked, or in bed. Just find a way to get his number, buy a new SIM, and send him a text message anonymously telling him about the actions of his wife

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2018
pp802:

Simply means......Mind your business.

Go your way! E nor consign you undecided

Even we are told 2 be our brother's keeper
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Abeg forget that mind your business nonsense. grin

Abeg Nedfed, find a way to make the husband see things for himself. You may be saving the man's life.

A cheating wife is more deadly than a venomous snake or she can even infect him with a killer disease like HIV.

Exactly what am thinking cos the man is a responsible man. His back now in the house no nothing
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2018
medolab90:
Its your call .

If the husband is nice to you tell him but if his not let the sleeping dog lie bro.
Is more than being 9ice
What a God fearing man
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2018
Khallyella:
She might have sneaked in to watch Chelsea match grin
C'mmon is not funny
Can u take dat?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Op stop Doing amebo for another person mattercheesy. Weda dem dey kpansh ur neighbour wife.. No be ur business oo. Face front biko.
Oh!!!
Anoda one spotted
Am waiting for the man 2 bath finish make I go tell yarn am
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Nedfed:

Oh!!!
Anoda one spotted
Am waiting for the man 2 bath finish make I go tell yarn am

If you don't tell him...guy if you don't come back here and tell us you've told him, you're an enemy to all we " men "..Please deliver that man please...

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Mcy56(f): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Nedfed:
Oh!!! Anoda one spotted Am waiting for the man 2 bath finish make I go tell yarn am
LOL at some of your counter replies. grin
It's like you already made up your mind on what to do.
Well, my question is this: After telling the man and the wife find a way to to turn the story against you, or the woman set you up, what will you do?
If she's the type that knows how to press her husband's mumu button very well, you might end up being the victim.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Mcy56:

Well, my question is this: After telling the man and the wife find a way to to turn the story against you, or the woman set you up, what will you do?
If she's the type that knows how to press her husband's mumu button very well, you might end up being the victim.

Says another dodgy fellow trying to cover rubbish. If you're a fellow wh0re, let us know, until then, this one doesn't qualify as a good woman, stop painting the negative narrative as to what won't even happen. He's a man, he'll be fine...If the woman's husband is your brother and it was you who saw all the oP saw,will you not tell your brother? Hypocrisy st*nks, to all of you who says mind your business, you're all unclean adulterers

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by UDUJ(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
I'm even afraid of getting married.This cheating stuff is getting out of hand.Nursing mothers are not even left out.Can't forget how one nursing mother brought another man into her room when the husband left in the guest house i used to work in.I wasn't sure of any foul play so i went to inspect the room when they left and i found used condom.How a woman can sleep with a man on the same bed with her baby baffles me.I lock up because e no concern me.

You're not alone bro. I feel the same way too undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Mcy56(f): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
rikemsmedia:
Says another dodgy fellow trying to cover rubbish. If you're a fellow wh0re, let us know, until then, this one doesn't qualify as a good woman, stop painting the negative narrative as to what won't even happen. He's a man, he'll be fine...If the woman's husband is your brother and it was you who saw all the oP saw,will you not tell your brother? Hypocrisy st*nks, to all of you who says mind your business, you're all unclean adulterers
Why are you pained! shocked
I'm not in support of what the woman did but was just looking at other issues that might come out of it knowing fully well that some women are cunning. Before embarking on such journey, there is the need to weigh the pros and cons of the sensitive matter and look for the best way to handle it to avert crisis (for the OP).
He may choose to let the cat out of the bag to the husband in an anonymous way.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2018
Mcy56:

Why are you pained! shocked
I'm not in support of what the woman did but was just looking at other issues that might come out of it knowing fully well that some women are cunning. Before embarking on such journey, there is the need to weigh the pros and cons of the sensitive matter and look for the best way to handle it to avert crisis (for the OP).
He may choose to let the cat out of the bag to the husband in an anonymous way.

Another peddler spotted. Swerve

Until you tell me what you'll do if the man was your brother, an it was you who spotted your sister-in-law if the same happened to your brother, till you say whatt you'll do in such a scenario inspite of whatever the consequences maybe, i won't take you serious. Neither should anyone here. Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Nedfed:
Dis not a joke trust me
then snap them and send to the husband
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Mcy56:

Av told him
But much shocked when the man told me he has being suspecting her for some weeks now. He said two other people av informed him of such before. Dats why he refuses to sleep wit her anymore nor eat her food

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2018
bigbash619:
then snap them and send to the husband
No even need
The man has his own plan

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Mcy56(f): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2018
rikemsmedia:
Another peddler spotted. Swerve
Until you tell me what you'll do if the man was your brother, an it was you who spotted your sister-in-law if the same happened to your brother, till you say whatt you'll do in such a scenario inspite of whatever the consequences maybe, i won't take you serious. Neither should anyone here. Hypocrite
Boy, you are over stepping your boundaries you know. angry
Okay, I've noticed you, can you swerve back to your lane? undecided
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2018
Nedfed:

Av told him
But much shocked when the man told me he has being suspecting her for some weeks now. He said two other people av informed him of such before. Dats why he refuses to sleep wit her anymore nor eat her food

Thanks for telling him brov wink

You can see other good meaning men did the same.

God keep us away from vile women

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2018
Mcy56:

Boy, you are over stepping your boundaries you know. angry
Okay, I've noticed you, can you swerve back to your lane? undecided

Hypocrite. Birds of the same feather looking for soft landing for fellow wh0re. Get lost now dimwit

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Mcy56(f): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2018
Nedfed:
Av told him
Okay. Good! Irresponsible fellows and cheats are dangerous to live with. They are plenty among the male folks as well.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Transcription: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
If it is possible to talk to the woman, and if it is possible for the woman to listen, then everything will possibly be resolved quietly!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Khallyella(f): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nedfed:

C'mmon is not funny
Can u take dat?

Been taking that since 18BC cheesy grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Khallyella(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
lefulefu:
u mean she sneak in to go play another sort of chelsea match with him fa?cheesy

Exactly grin grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Khallyella(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
lefulefu:
u mean she sneak in to go play another sort of chelsea match with him fa?cheesy

Exactly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Yunjeezy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
My advice goes like dis,

nigga i know y'not a snitcher, and some are telling u to mind ur damn business, but here's how it go, get a pic or video evidence and nail the motherfucker,

use de evidence against her,open an office on her head(if she have some bars) and be collecting ur monthly dues mehn do dull. Or better still u can show de husband de stuff, any way na way,

good luck with wat will happen next.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by lenghtinny(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
cornoil:
1 Thessalonians 4:11

and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

1 Timothy 5:13

At the same time they also learn to be idle, as they go around from house to house; and not merely idle, but also gossips and busybodies, talking about things not proper to mention.

1 Peter 4:15

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

So your own Bible tells you to turn a blind eye to evil....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by ilevic(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nedfed:
Women chaiiiiiii
Diaris God ooooo
On coming back from football viewing centre after Chelsea match tonite, I saw my neighbour's wife sneaking in anoda man through their back door. Though the man is not at home, he is on night duty. Is it proper for me to tell him about this? Cause this is the forth time i'll saw the woman with this.
Are go blow whistle.

Oga mumu, go to the woman's window and shout "ashewoooooooo" like 10times then come back and thank me
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Khallyella:

Exactly grin
grin grin grin

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2020
isaacsegun:
hmmmm! this reminds me of this kind of scenario at the haos I was living before. the husband of this woman always comes back late from work due to the nature of his job. the wife is a teacher in one of the private school around the neighborhood, so the proprietor of that school where she was teaching was her concubine. o boy, come see banging almost every working day after school, the worst of it is that the regular banging takes place on their matrimonial bed. my room and theirs is room and parlour but rented by individuals, na so I go dei watch live b.f through the small opening in the door that link the two rooms. the husband go come bleep the left-over of proprietor in the night, some women ehnn!! Bleep no dei tire them. just keep my mouth shut dei mind my own business, but the thin dei pain me for the husband cuz I no fit tell am.

Why would any sane guy be banging a married woman on her matrimonial bed?!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2020
FuckFuckBoy:

How are you sure it was not the lady and her husband that used the condom?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / My I.t S£x-capades ….. (18+) / When Was The First U Entered Into A Serious Relationsh? What's The Experience Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.