Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders (19208 Views)

Procter And Gamble / Procter And Gamble Recruits OND,HND,BSC and NYSC Any Discipline. / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 19, 2010
@poster: I am glad to know that your M.Sc is from a top-100 school, i assume it's the FT Rankings otherwise your N5m investment wouldn't mean too much. In any case your pay in P&G would depend on whether u are coming in as experienced or entry level, for the latter you can expect 2 earn abt N250k/mth while the former depends on your years of relevant experience, strategic knowledge and exposure u bring 2 d company e.g. Competitor intelligence and maybe your M.Sc might give some booster points to ur applicatn. If u fall into the earlier category, i recommend u focus more on passing the assessment tests (talent &aptitude) as no preference/extra points would be given to graduate degrees (foreign or local) practise sample, questns on shl & kenexa.com. All the best with ur job hunt.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by namski(m): 8:10pm On May 19, 2010
@ Poster, my input will be that any job application process for which you will have to write a test first, will pretty much be an entry position. So the pay most likely, might not be that fantastic. If I were you, I will pay more attention to growth prospects the position/job offers.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 19, 2010
my bad i meant 'if u fall into the entry level category u should focus more on passing the assessment tests'
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Mubz(m): 4:49am On May 20, 2010
namski:

@ Poster, my input will be that any job application process for which you will have to write a test first, will pretty much be an entry position. So the pay most likely, might not be that fantastic. If I were you, I will pay more attention to growth prospects the position/job offers.

Love this, best post i ve seen on this topic,
CHAIRMAN1:

Mubz or mumbasa,
try and be objective for once in your life.
What's wrong with what he said? cant you read?
i dont blame you, i blame the rivers state govt that sent you to do free Msc in malaysia.
BTW where is Ama's post? some other posts also are missing!! angry
Kudos though to Sege and the nairaland crew for this wonderful site.
Seg deserves a national merit award or am i wrong?

Ohh really, so rivers state govt actually send graduates to malaysia on scholarship, thats a good one for a start, Now back to u the ignorant "kadman", Your post again shows the level of ur ignorance, i ve got and an australian masters from monash, working wth an australian IT firm, here in KL on company post, but ur sorry a** wldnt know all this , will u?, First thing first, who doesnt know the pay of P&G will be worthwhile all over the place, Anyways, i dnt even know why im having this conversation with u. I wish u and the poster the best of luck in ur search for pay package from a multinational b4 even going for the interview, If by any instance u kadman get lucky too and get a call up from maybe Harliburton, u can decide to google the pay package and not go for the interview, ok,
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Southsea: 11:35am On May 20, 2010
Bodejohn's post is to be the most truthful, seems he works(ed) with P&G. Guy, even if you have a doctorate degre from Harvard plus a million years working experience with unilever you will still have to start at the entry level. EVERYBODY starts at ENTRY LEVEL. Salary issues happen to be one of the most guarded secrets in the company but to avoid further speculation it is less than 4m and more than 3.5mil. I don't know what frunctional area you applied for but if you applied as an Assistant Brand Manager (which is the entry level position for the marketing guys) then you have yourself a good deal in tems of career progression.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Southsea: 11:44am On May 20, 2010
@Chairmani
Think you should take it easy with this UK degree you have, five years ago it might have done the magic. But now M.sc from anywhere and everywhere na water. A lot of ppl have it in the country and they are still looking for jobs.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by jaybee3(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2010
Looks like everyone is being invited for dis same interview.
Back in the days ('04) when careers in Africa used to be d hitch you can be rest assured of getting real interviews and outcome from such interviews.
Nowadays, it's more of drop your CV and we'd get back to you.
All I'm saying in a nutshell is don't get your hopes to high and just attend the thing with open mind.

Advice for y'all is too focus more on applying directly to 'em multinational coys i.e chevron, mobil, shell et al as they have a more structured recruitment process for UK and US graduates
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by Mubz(m): 12:57pm On May 20, 2010
Southsea:

@Chairmani
Think you should take it easy with this UK degree you have, five years ago it might have done the magic. But now M.sc from anywhere and everywhere na water. A lot of ppl have it in the country and they are still looking for jobs.

Right on point
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by member479760: 11:51am On May 21, 2010
The degree is not important, Someone with associate degree, Briton or American accent is preferable to them. They need someone that can follow the job description and do the job, after all, you are not going to invent anything.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by denniscla: 1:55pm On May 23, 2010
Enjoy your browsing on your NOKIA FONES, BLACKBERRY, LAPTOPS FOR FREE (@ ZERO Naira, 24hrs browsing) on any kind of NETWORK in NIGERIA such as MTN, ETISALAT, ZAIN, MULTI LINKS.etc,

NOTE: THIS IS NOT YOUR-FREEDOM BROWSING @ALL,

This is TESTED and TRUSTED,

After my JOB, YOU are to use it to your satisfaction before you PAY mI,

We also deal with FORMATTING AND INSTALLATIONS, SOFTWARE, MUSIC, GAMES DOWNLOADS, RENEWING YOUR SYSTEMS(LAPTOPS), WIRELESS OPERATOR, MODEM DISTRIBUTOR, AND ANY KIND OF LATEST ANTI-VIRUS,

FOR FONES: #1000
FOR BLACKBERRY: NOT YET AVAILABLE
FOR LAPTOPS: #2500 PLEASE THIS ARE FIX PRICES NO DISCOUNT,- 2000 FOR MORE THAN ONE LAPTOP
MAIL DENNIS.CLAUDE@YAHOO.DE
You c an start your own business if i tutor you on the entire package which costs 10k call 08037251700
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by insight04: 12:54pm On May 24, 2010
jay bee:

Looks like everyone is being invited for dis same interview.
Back in the days ('04) when careers in Africa used to be d hitch you can be rest assured of getting real interviews and outcome from such interviews.
Nowadays, it's more of drop your CV and we'd get back to you.
All I'm saying in a nutshell is don't get your hopes to high and just attend the thing with open mind.

Advice for y'all is too focus more on applying directly to 'em multinational coys i.e chevron, mobil, shell et al as they have a more structured recruitment process for UK and US graduates

There is nothing wrong in attending the Career in Africa interviews. Most of the companies do make on the spot recruitment if they are impressed with anyones's CV or interview performance. My friend dropped his CV and after one year was asked if he'd like to work in Saudi Arabia with an Oil company (and he had no UK qualifications ). My advise. Make the best of every opportunity life presents or alternatively, create your own opportunity-ask questions there, drop your CV, insist on getting a one-to-one interview with Recruiters. It could be your day.
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by ssemire(f): 12:58pm On May 25, 2010
ok so a greater percentage of you contributors have decided to diss the poor guy just because he asked a honest question. that is usually the problem with us Nigerians. cant you either simply answer the question or pretend this thread doesnt exist? if you dont ask, you won't know and that is what usually kills our brain as naija peeps. ignorance is a killer and chairman has decided to liberate himself. please dont condemn him at all. i was also going to ask some questions about the P&G thing in London as well but i think i can anticipate the negative responses that will flow so i might as well keep it to myself.

for those of us going for the thing, mehn we are many. and it seems like it is only P&G that has responding so far. about 10 people i know in my school, from different departments and the likes are going for the assistant brand manager invitation on friday. and another 20 intend gatecrashing. na wa o.

what happened to all the schlumberger, MTN, SCB, Cocacola and others that are slated to be there? it is really looking like a dodgy event to me. but all the same we will be there.

finally, chairman1 and Kadman, i will like to chat further with you guys on yahoo. my email is ssemire@yahoo.com so hola.

take care and all the best. also, be proud of your achievements at any level because no one can take it back from you. it is yours. they can only go as far as hating. and that is the mentality of anyone suffering from any level of complex

1 Like

Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by kadman(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2010
Hi ssemire, just saw your message. I've added you on yahoo. Cheers
Re: How Much Does Procter And Gamble Pay Msc Holders by buffox: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2010
Guys hope we can share updates here on the feedback from P & G.

Anyone who receives an offer or any form of feedback should please inform. My last interviewer indicated it would be a week for them to get back and is just about to lapse.

cheers,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Development Bank Of Nigeria Completes First Recruitment, Set To Take Off / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Konga Nigeria / Access Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Internship Programme - 7th Nov, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.