Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State (22058 Views)

Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut / N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State / Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Levy On All Adults In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Ekiseme(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2018
Onye ugwu

Okorocha embarrassing Imo since 19bc

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Lexusgs430: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2018
He also promised never to steal money......
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by femliany(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Avenue to generate money for the next election

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Tunndeh(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2018
This is a joke right

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by YINKS89(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2018
He needs to recover d money for d statue now

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Adekdammy: 9:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Is development levy not 100 naira per annum? Well I know of lagos and ogun state

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by rickyrex(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Should we now say all APC leaders are lazy. They don't want to work, they are illiterate, they want to loot our Nigeria oil money and run to Europe.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by natruebdiz: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2018
dhardline:
Rochas and all his political appointees are not more than 500. The people of IMO state are more than a million.Then they had better come together and chase that man out of IMO state.
and make you, your daddy or your uncle the Ezekethief governor of Imo State
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by jrusky(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Nice one I think some e warrior imolite love attacking me when I said the way Buhari is a collosall failure same way okorocha is a collosall bastard here we are again.

He imposed his in law now it's 3,000 imposition una never see anything more is loading.

Every day i wake up and read anything about any apc a s s hole the more I hate the party and hate whoever belong to that party with passion. Nigerians really make a mistske and it will cost us a long term pain.

Just watch those created idiots jump here to defend him or blame PDP for the madness guys just watch.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Oharina(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Rochas

Okoro ndi hausa

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by dhardline(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2018
natruebdiz:

and make you, your daddy or your uncle the Ezekethief governor of Imo State

If you come from a family of thieves does not mean every other person does.

Be wise in your utterances cause it could make or mar you.
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by 400billionman: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2018
Does someone want to build one more empty hospital in the Bush?
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Baroba(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Emperor Rochas has spoken, this is a man that owes his citizens wages and pensions dating back months..Nigerian rulers are nothing but a collection of animals with no sense of humanity..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2018
trillville:
While I am in total support of levies, What annoys is that why should a poor person be expected to pay the same amount as a rich person?

How can a government come up with a policy like this?

Is there any country on earth that the rich and the poor pay the same amount to the government?

Why not levy the communities based on the properties members have?

This is shameful
why levy anyone in the 1st place when everybody are already paying tax to government. Don't you know anytime you purchase a recharge cards, you automatically paid tax? Anything you buy in market already had VAT attached
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Acidosis(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2018
Okoroawusa would do anything to ensure the inflationary position of his stomach remains constant.

Btw, it seems the people of Imo are more interested in keeping Nina in BBN house than deflating Okoroawusa's tummy.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Jermat20(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Why is everything turning upside down in this regime. Instead of the governor paying those adults he now want the adults to pay him all in the of community projects. I strongly believe he wants to use it for campaign.
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2018
James4424:
This is disguising . 3k sha . imagine such bullshit . I feel like crying .
Pls pls and pls , youths we have the utmost power to vote pls let's use it .
I was once the I don't care type but this is out of rationality. God ooo ,just a single sensible leader we don't have. Our president has the guts to call us lazy on international grounds, so called thugs are allowed to enter senate and carry maze. All these are too embarrassing to take . I can't take it anymore. cry No matter how little I must participate in politics from now on. And that's a pledge. We are actually smarter and more reasonable than our leaders but our NONCHALANT attitude has put us in deep shit.

Please , abeg , youths let's do something, anything. Our mumu don do
you forgot to add that the official and verified Twitter account of APC was hacked, this country is a joke sha grin
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by begwong: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Okoro awusa .you are thinking thats how you will impose your yeye tax on nigerian youths wen given power in 2023 abi?u are already a looser right from imo state
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Tundeobama(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Which Economics book is this man reading same tax rate for rich and poor.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by bluntMonkey: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2018
Bad government
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Ikegagwuha: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2018
Something is wrong with Okorocha,
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by greenprince(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2018
candelahria:
Rochas is the worst thing that has ever happened to Imo state.

Not really. Imo people are the most unserious people to have reelected him when they had a seemingly better option in Iheanacho. I witnessed the elections there and I can tell you it was a total mess. I'm hoping he does more harm so the people will open their eyes for good.
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Dollabiz: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2018
ohh
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by slimfit1(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Yyeske:
What kind of news is this or maybe I didn't read the article well, is Okorocha crazy or something, inshort let me go and read up again before I make a mistake in my comment.

Oga no be only you it sounds like something you hear read in your dreams,Its not.
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by selflove99(f): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2018
What nonsense. Dont the indigenes pay tax? What sort of rubbish is this? Even the tax we pay we dont enjoy it. Only the rich have access to good roads, pipe borne water and transformers. Go to the rural areas ,you will weep . Nigeria is a stupid place. You buy fuel for your generator, you buy water , you pay exorbitant price for light that you didn't use. No jobs, nothing is working we are tired.

Vote those old men out of power. But some fools are ready to sell their votes for cups of race ce[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by degamemaster(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2018
That's okorocha's contradictory policy. You gave the people a useless ministry of happiness and they reacted oppositely to show their displeasure and you turned around now to give them a compulsory levy, what do you think their reactions would b...happiness? Okorocha you lied .
#senselessokorocha

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2018
i laugh okorocha..am from imo state..i will wait and see the task force or warrant officers that will come to knock at my fathers compound in the village. ..let him remember the Aba women riot o

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by chrisxxx(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2018
I jst dey laugh uncontrollably. Watin Imo people do Rochas? Chai there is God ooooo! Rochas all this levy u r sharing there is God ooooo.
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Reelmii: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2018
u go fear levy na
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Wilheim74: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2018
what about the tax collecting from all workers ?
please you are really joking
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by Eazeee(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2018
d way emperor rochas is going, wallahi I will not be surprised if APC get a -000 votes in Imo state come 2019
Re: Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State by ameh99: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2018
I don't understand, is this levy monthly or yearly

Truly this Okorocha man is sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Crisis: National Assembly Committee Arrives Benin (photos) / Lagosians Witness 9 Hours Of Static Traffic Jam / Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.