Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets (12844 Views)

It's Very Painful For Me Testifying Against My Brother Fayose- Obanikoro / Obanikoro, Omisore Recover Passports From EFCC By Punchng / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by seguno2: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:
Have you checked the source of the news the determine the saint who owns it

Some people are like blind bats once in the APC zombie cult grin
They lose any reasoning capability that they may have had prior to joining the bewitching circle of demons.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by hourl: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Nobody Holy Pass - Innocent Idibia
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:12am On Apr 20, 2018
We don't want media trials
We don't want plea bargain
We don't want recovers funds that APC will reloot

We want to see the looters in jail so that others will learn
Is that so hard

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by izzou(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Have you checked the source of the news the determine the saint who owns it

Bros,you need to verify the source because it's PDP Abi?

Or you have more evidences than the EFCC?

I hate this APC government but that shouldn't make me hypocritical.

Anyways, e no concern me. If Ekiti people like, make them protect am and him successor. Ask the Imolites to explain their current experience grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by michoim(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Fayose how market?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Printerscanner: 7:14am On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy youths will soon be here to blame Buhari for recovering their stolen inheritance.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Exponental(m): 7:15am On Apr 20, 2018
yemmight:
Now that Fayose has joined APC and also aspiring to become a Senator once again. Hope he will not escape because na their way.
obanikoro

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by BabaO2: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2018
Nothing will still happen to any of them, they will still seek for elections and win. I hate Nigerian judiciary, every criminal wants to go to court to distort facts against them. Why still taking people like Evans to court, to proof what?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by kinibigdeal(m): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2018
Bishop4bella:
The efcc that will arrest Gov. Fayose will Have to monitor him closely bcoz he knows how to escape through the back door

Fayose escape! Very laughable. It seems you don't know that man, ask Late Adedibu boys. Fayose have more than 1000 evidence against the federal government that will indict them soon. Ask yourself why they have refused to allow Dasuki speak for himself, they said he was a thief then let the man talk about his own side of the story. The last time he spoke he said he gave Buhari about £300,000. What happened next? He was shut out from the public, only EFCC and APC speak for him. After this government you will be shock by revelation even GEJ said he remain mute about Dasuki's saga in other not to raise the tension already generated. Let the FG dare GEJ and you will be shocked by revelations. As far as am concern Fayose is not guilty until proven otherwise and not with a usual media trial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Printerscanner: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2018
michoim:
Fayose how market?

Market is bad. I beg help me get some lazy youths to protest in Abuja and London.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by seguno2: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2018
oyetunder:
Fayose and Obanikoro: Hard working Nigerians who are making the youths Lazy like a pig on vacation inside the mire. Ekiti People, fear not, Fayose shall still continue to cook your monthly jollof rice.

Fayose will cook the monthly jollof rice in the same manner that Buhari has been giving free lunch for students and N5,000 stipend to the unemployed?
Buhari is a failure. Failure is Buhari.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by seguno2: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:
Fayose escape! Very laughable. It seems you don't know that man, ask Late Adedibu boys. Fayose have more than 1000 evidence against the federal government that will indict them soon. Ask yourself why they have refused to allow Dasuki speak for himself, they said he was a thief then let the man talk about his own side of the story. The last time he spoke he said he gave Buhari about £300,000. What happened next? He was shut out from the public, only EFCC and APC speak for him. After this government you will be shock by revelation even GEJ said he remain mute about Dasuki's saga in other not to raise the tension already generated. Let the FG dare GEJ and you will be shocked by revelations. As far as am concern Fayose is not guilty until proven otherwise and not with a usual media trial

Thanks for the information.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by heffem(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
All yam eaters should be punished including d apc members......dere should be no sacred cows
....my brother, the problem on ground is that this fight against corruption is one-sided..... if not, it would have been a welcome development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Printerscanner: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2018
yemmight:
Now that Fayose has joined APC and also aspiring to become a Senator once again. Hope he will not escape because na their way.

Lazy youth, are you alright? What weed are you smoking??

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by seguno2: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Printerscanner:
Lazy youths will soon be here to blame Buhari for recovering their stolen inheritance.

Buhari is the one blaming the Swiss for returning Abacha loot since according to Saint Buhari, Abacha never stole our money.
Buhari and blaming others is like 5&6. grin
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by GOFRONT(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Lazy youths everywhere you go....

When papa said some wicket elements have vandalized Nigeria, some lazy youths will say you are witch hunting them...

Best beleive, someone is somewhere vandalizing the economy as we are arguing here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Realhommie(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Kennyfancy:
obanikoro share the money but they are still investigating because he his now a member of APC
He isn't been investigated following more cases he was involved with..

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by yemmight(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2018
Printerscanner:

Lazy youth, are you alright? What weed are you smoking??

Before you begin to smoke your ganger this morning, your should have reminded you that this is an error and it could happen to anyone. You are among the lazy naija youth.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by seguno2: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2018
Realhommie:
He isn't been investigated this anymore, it's settled as they'll be arraigned soon. He's been investigated for new discoveries, or you didn't digest what you read properly

What is there to read in Tinubu’s story of future impossible tense for their APC zombies?
Amount reported can’t be verified.
Trial is to happen LATER.
When? Nobody knows. Maybe you should ask Tinubu for the date. grin
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by yemmight(m): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Exponental:
obanikoro

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Slurity(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2018
seguno2:

Starting from Buhari who received $300,000 and two SUVs from Dasuki?
Continuing to Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola and other APC contributors to Buhari’s campaign fund
don't just mention names without fact about what they did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by oyetunder(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2018
seguno2:

Fayose will cook the monthly jollof rice in the same manner that Buhari has been giving free lunch for students and N5,000 stipend to the unemployed?
Buhari is a failure. Failure is Buhari.
my comment is not about Buhari or Fayose issue. I just made a comical comment. I am too mentally sound than to be defending the likes of Buhari...Fayose and the rest.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by BabaO2: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2018
seguno2:

Starting from Buhari who received $300,000 and two SUVs from Dasuki?
Continuing to Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola and other APC contributors to Buhari’s campaign fund
Please let's always focus on issues and stop echoing trash of ffk/omokri, whatever given to buhari will be given to all past leaders. We should declare emergency on $150 per barrel, $2.1B arms deal, border porosity, plugging leakages in the constitution, because I don't know why a senator should be given constituency allowance when we already have local govt, state govt etc doing same developments in their state and locality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2018
I see some senseless apology for corruption by our (half educated lazy) youths.

Assuming the motive for the prosecution was political as alleged; some of the questions they should be asking should include:
-did they collect the monies
-was the money legitimate
-were the charges against them false
-should the monies not to be recovered
-should they not be prosecuted because they are in the opposition?

Please let the govt recover from whoever it can and leave the rest for next govt and so on; at the end of the day, the message that 'Stealing is indeed Corruption' and all thieves will eventually be prosecuted would get across to everybody whether in government or in the opposition.
Let us therefore stop condoning corruption where ever it may be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Prokaryote: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2018
yemmight:
are u following at all? Obanikoro not fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by yemmight(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2018
Prokaryote:
are u following at all? Obanikoro not fayose

Oga check before you start posting I have made that correction. What most of you do here is to look for someone's mistakes and start typing.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by kingchuks08(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2018
eyaah ogbeni musiliu Obanikoro has already jump ship na
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:

But the same GEJ was invited to court but didn't show up. Olisa Metuh told the court during his trial last year, that he want GEJ to come and testify that he wasn't guilty of the charges against him. Till today GEJ didn't show up.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by wink2015(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2018
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI DEY PREPARE TO DEAL WITH "EKITI LOUDMOUTH" GOVERNOR AYODELE FAYOSE.

Fayose he done red for you O!

GOVERNOR FAYOSE OF EKITI STATE HEAR ME : THAT YOUR LOUDMOUTH BUHARI WANT TO PANELBIT AM!

You can not dodge the bullet of President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Prokaryote: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2018
yemmight:

Oga check before you start posting I have made that correction. What most of you do here is to look for someone's mistakes and start typing.
Mr. Yemmight u don vex? E ma bi nu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Britain Demands List Of Election Violence Sponsors / Boko Haram Attacks Can’t Stop Us From Oil Search- Unimaid VC / Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.