Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,299 members, 7,957,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets (12953 Views)

It's Very Painful For Me Testifying Against My Brother Fayose- Obanikoro / Obanikoro, Omisore Recover Passports From EFCC By Punchng / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by zoedew: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2018
siraj1402:
I know Omisore is in a problem already having fought with his protectors (PDP), Fayose may not do proper hanging over to the next governor before leaving the country, it's his usual habit. Hummmmm who knows Obanikoro might be forgiven due to his new alliance with the APC. Time will tell.
First to comment on first post this Friday 20/04/2018
Selfish leaders? Thieves!! Brigands!!! Fit for the guilotine!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by seguno2: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2018
Slurity:
don't just mention names without fact about what they did

Ask Festus Keyamo for more details.

Buhari’s receipt of cars from Dasuki, illegal says Keyamo

Popular Nigerian lawyer, Festus Keyamo has expressed his legal opinion on the admission by the presidency that President Muhammadu Buhari received two bullet proof jeeps from embattled Sambo Dasuki.

Shortly after reports that Buhari got two cars and $300,000 cash from Dasuki, went viral. his spokesman, Femi Adesina admitted his boss received only cars but no cash.

Some had argued that since Buhari’s official car was not due for replacement after the Boko Haram attack, it was illegal for Dasuki to purchase new ones for him.

Replacement for his official vehicle is due in 2016, since he got one in 2012, and the proper authority that issues the vehicle is the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation

Keyamo on his Twitter timeline said “The Law on d entitlements of former Heads of State says they’re entitled to 3 cars each to be changed by d FG every 4 years + other benefits.”

Adding that “The cars given to former Heads of State are ppties of d F.G as they must be returned & replaced every 4 yrs. They can’t be declared as gifts.”

“The law did not say which office of d F.G caters for ex-Presidents. But, I know it’s illegal for d NSA to pick d bills of a political party,” he said.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buharis-receipt-of-cars-from-dasuki-illegal-says-keyamo/
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by billyG(m): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Thugnor kponmodele fayose claim he came 2 power by popularity if i hav such loots i will b more popular than him.i will yan anyhow & do anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by yazach: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2018
IPOB be like Fayose my man

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Maryam Abacha American University of Niger. This is a Private University in Niger Republic. A former governor of Sokoto state is on the governing board. GEJ &,Buhari said Abacha did not steal, but FG is making efforts to recover Abacha loot.

Where did Maryam Abacha raised money to build a private university? It seems Nigeria is like a football pitch with many players. EFCC is a player & the ruling government is a coach. EFCC is an attacker playing to coach instructions. EFCC only scores goals through a WEAK side.

Having observed various successes recorded by EFCC, I observed, they are cheap goals scored against the same group of players from the same side
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by kmaster007: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2018
whr watching...
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by ofwest47(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2018
Nigerian judges are the major problems of justice in this country imagine a high court judge under Fayose control unfreeze looted billions of Fayose.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by agbangam: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Fayose escape! Very laughable. It seems you don't know that man, ask Late Adedibu boys. Fayose have more than 1000 evidence against the federal government that will indict them soon. Ask yourself why they have refused to allow Dasuki speak for himself, they said he was a thief then let the man talk about his own side of the story. The last time he spoke he said he gave Buhari about £300,000. What happened next? He was shut out from the public, only EFCC and APC speak for him. After this government you will be shock by revelation even GEJ said he remain mute about Dasuki's saga in other not to raise the tension already generated. Let the FG dare GEJ and you will be shocked by revelations. As far as am concern Fayose is not guilty until proven otherwise and not with a usual media trial

See how u just dey busy dey defend thieves just because u dislike PMB n APC. Thieves dat their children,family n friends are enjoying with stolen funds while d country is in terrible state. U guys dey trs sha, what a country!!
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by ofwest47(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2018
Nigerian judges are the major problems of justice delivery in this country imagine a high court judge under Fayose control unfreeze looted billions of Fayose.
Not only that, no single conviction has been recorded since the E F C C fighting against corruption for the last 3years of the present administration.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by agbangam: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2018
heffem:
....my brother, the problem on ground is that this fight against corruption is one-sided..... if not, it would have been a welcome development

Should d fight against corruption stop cos its one-sided?? Are d accused innocent?? U and i know dat those PDP guys are heavily corrupt. They refused to fight corruption, dey even refused to fight d corrupt opposition member, rather dey promoted it with impunity. Dey shud face d music, we should not pity dem.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Charly68: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2018
yemmight:
Now that Fayose has joined APC and also aspiring to become a Senator once again. Hope he will not escape because na their way.
Where did u get this information please check your facts right
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by dammytosh: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Impregnable101:
Bubu fighting his political opponents by every means necessary

Who are the opponents ?

Is Fayose an opponent ?

Fayose worked tirelessly to make sure u reason thia way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by seguno2: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2018
agbangam:
Should d fight against corruption stop cos its one-sided?? Are d accused innocent?? U and i know dat those PDP guys are heavily corrupt. They refused to fight corruption, dey even refused to fight d corrupt opposition member, rather dey promoted it with impunity. Dey shud face d music, we should not pity dem.

There is NO fight against any corruption.
What you have is occasional media stories to divert attention from Buhari’s overwhelming failure news, such as the latest one on lazy youths whom he has failed to do anything about in over 40 years of being in power at the highest levels in our country.
Buhari is a failure. Failure is Buhari.
No amount of whitewashing can hide his failure anymore.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by deji17: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
So they were waiting for Fayose to lose immunity before their trials begin? I knew it.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by steveDpro: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Fight on
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Rexnegro(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Impregnable101:
Bubu fighting his political opponents by every means necessary
see mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by sapele914(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
siraj1402:
I know Omisore is in a problem already having fought with his protectors (PDP), Fayose may not do proper hanging over to the next governor before leaving the country, it's his usual habit. Hummmmm who knows Obanikoro might be forgiven due to his new alliance with the APC. Time will tell.
First to comment on first post this Friday 20/04/2018
Obanikoro has claimed he was only a messenger,Oga who sent you?Ebele goodluck and we know the ex president has immunity so they should just quietly return the money before they also get the metuh treatment.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose N2.273b Assets by Lumig: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
seguno2:

Starting from Buhari who received $300,000 and two SUVs from Dasuki?
Continuing to Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola and other APC contributors to Buhari’s campaign fund
... By their fruits we shall know them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEND Threatens To Commence Attacks From Friday / Electricity Workers Fault Tariff Hike, Threaten Strike / Omokore: EFCC To Invite Mu’azu, Obanikoro Over Car Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.