Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win (1761 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother / Meet Joan Omionawele, To Act As BBNaija Fake Housemate For Hours - Metronaija.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by davies123: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2018
Cee-c is the BBNAIJA fake housemate - She will win. The Money is going back to the sponsors.
There are several indicators to this in the course of the show - she "dreamt" that Bigbrother is bringing two evicted housemates back into the house.
There are many pointers too. Ebuka is also part of this too.

Cc lalastica take this to the front end lets all analyse this
Re: Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by Vikky014(f): 7:17am On Apr 20, 2018
davies123:
Cee-c is the BBNAIJA fake housemate - She will win. The Money is going back to the sponsors.
There are several indicators to this in the course of the show - she "dreamt" that Bigbrother is bringing two evicted housemates back into the house.
There are many pointers too. Ebuka is also part of this too.

Cc lalastica take this to the front end lets all analyse this
how will a fake housemate win and the money goes back to the sponsors??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by Valro(m): 7:42am On Apr 20, 2018
Op de thing give u sleepless night
Re: Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by Ojuri20: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2018
Vikky014:

Help me ask op oo . he seem confused sef
Re: Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by Vikky014(f): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Ojuri20:

Help me ask op oo . he seem confused set.
lol
Re: Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by Onyinye15(f): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2018
Ceece wahala

Big brother palava shocked
Re: Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by Connoisseur(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2018
The op has a point, but laid it out wrong. I believe CeeC is acting a script for the organisers. Otherwise it would mean a new height in profiling to be able to predict her behavior during the audition process.
CeeC made the 2018 edition popular, the show has been forced down ur consciousness because of her. Guess the slogan; Double Wahala. She gave out the wahala in multiple folds.
To maintain the integrity of the show, she will not win but will be greatly compensated for her skills. She is the only reason this last week will generate the highest no of votes. It would have been an 'uninteresting ' final week if she wasn't there.

4 Likes

Re: Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by mdokaba1(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2018
Connoisseur:
The op has a point, but laid it out wrong. I believe CeeC is acting a script for the organisers. Otherwise it would mean a new height in profiling to be able to predict her behavior during the audition process.
CeeC made the 2018 edition popular, the show has been forced down ur consciousness because of her. Guess the slogan; Double Wahala. She gave out the wahala in multiple folds.
To maintain the integrity of the show, she will not win but will be greatly compensated for her skills. She is the only reason this last week will generate the highest no of votes. It would have been an 'uninteresting ' final week if she wasn't there.

One Guguru and a chilled kunu for you. Your analytical skill is apt.
#BBnaija2018, would have been as dry as your bank account if not for Cee-Cee on the show.
Re: Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by davies123: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2018
Vikky014:

Because that was the plan ...of course she would be greatly compensated like someone commented below...put yourself in this situation if you had 45million at stake would start disrespecting and insulting one of the heavily supported housemate in the last week of the program? I am sure you wouldnt do this...but Cee-ce can do this because she knows she isn't a real housemate
Re: Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by Vikky014(f): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
davies123:

Because that was the plan ...of course she would be greatly compensated like someone commented below...put yourself in this situation if you had 45million at stake would start disrespecting and insulting one of the heavily supported housemate in the last week of the program? I am sure you wouldnt do this...but Cee-ce can do this because she knows she isn't a real housemate
till Sunday.
Re: Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by crownedprinz(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hmmm. amazing revelations though...could be true and could be false
Re: Cee-c Is The BBNAIJA Fake Housemate - She Will Win by Connoisseur(m): 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
mdokaba1:

One Guguru and a chilled kunu for you. Your analytical skill is apt.
#BBnaija2018, would have been as dry as[b your bank account[/b] if not for Cee-Cee on the show.

How did you know my bank account is dry.
Oya do something about it

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Replied A Fan In An Hilarious Way / Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics / Wizkid Rock Face Mask For Halloween. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.