Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Being Hacked - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Being Hacked (10111 Views)

Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? / Facebook, Instagram Remove 800 Accounts From Nigeria, Egypt, UAE, Give Reasons / What To Do To Prevent Your Phone From Being Hacked: Latest Tips (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Being Hacked by Ojuri20: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2018
Pls op my Facebook account has been hacked by one foolish boy that chat me up few months back to sell it for him for $10,000 I guess but not so sure which I declined and I don't access to it anymore, pls what can I do, I really need it for online marketing of my goods. pls help.
Re: How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Being Hacked by Ojuri20: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy
This two fools hacked my Facebook account
Deleted all my pictures
Changed my details
But thanks to Google chrome and my Real name which I used to register
If you have Prosper Chikezie as friend on Facebook remove And block that idiot
I have his email address and phone number
Pls my own Facebook Acc I've been hacked too, how can I retrieved it.
Re: How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Being Hacked by smith666999(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
NaijaTechGuy:

Hackers are not show offs.. I can clearly see that you're a noob

this one got me...
Re: How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Being Hacked by donnish69: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
The only solution is for you to be a h4ck3r too winkThe only solution is for you to be a h4ck3r too
Re: How To Protect Your Social Media Accounts From Being Hacked by maxiuc(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ojuri20:

Pls my own Facebook Acc I've been hacked too, how can I retrieved it.
when did they hack it

Is it recently

Because my own they hacked we battled until I regained it back though they swiped all my pictures but I didn't give him a space to continue because both of us was fighting to gain access to it thank God I finally got it back

So if it is recently pm me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rules For Creating And Moderating A Whatsapp Group.. / The Best Symbian Phone You Know & Why Its The Best / Phone Keeps Discharging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.