Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (92763 Views)

Memoirs From Chile / Is Traveling Abroad Worth It? / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by MackyNaija(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
travelland:

I read your thread on life of a student abroad with amusement. It's clear that you are from a rich background here in Nigeria. Apart from school grants I'm sure you still had to cough out about $20,000K for tuition/living cost and other expenses, you are so privileged that you prefer to volunteer during your break than to hustle for needed funds because money is not your problem. Now, many American citizens in your shoes will have to work their back sides off to pay up student loans, even those on scholarship will still have to hustle to pay living cost.

In America you have to live through the fear of being bombed by nuclear weapons from countries like N.K, any lunatic can misuse guns to kill people, natural disasters like hurricane, tornadoes, wild fire rampage the area, you also have to cope with discrimination because of the color of your skin, even your foods have been altered to poison your blood streams (GE) , drugs, serial killers, robbers, terrorists are there too

Enjoy your abroad grin In my opinion it's good to visit, if you want to live there feel very free . l encourage people to visit often but don't sell your birthright
When I get home, I'll address this post of yours on my laptop - it's easier to separate as different quotes.

I am far from rich, I drink garri wella for naija university until God showed me mercy after graduation.

Always felt Suff0cated by the Nigerian environment, saw my chance to discharge and I grabbed it.

As I have always said, I knew there is hope in the US so I gathered the little I had and made the move. Thank God, Everything is taking shape. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Godson201333(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
LUCAS99:

Nigeria is not a Capitalist Economy.

Nigeria is a Mixed Economy.

Stop peddling false information...

Forms of Economy Institutionally

Nigeria is a Capitalist economy with free market.It is either you get rich or you die trying.In this kinda of society, Its citizen get less or almost no attention and required support from its government.Such system can also be considered an individualistic System.Example is the united state of America or many of these African countries.

Socio-Economy Government

Germany,France,Finland,Sweden and many other developed western Europe practise what is called,Collectivistic.Its citizen tend to enjoy many benefits ranging from Gender equality, free Education, free Health care,High infrastructure,Responsible government providing for its citizens and you tend not to huzzle too much before you get the taste of quality of life.

In Western Europe its difficult to become a millionaire because even your million will be taxed.Income taxes are way so high.

In countries like Nigeria or America, If you channel your energy towards money and you strive strategically towards goal,It might be easy for you to become a millionaire.

So classifying peoples Income Class could be either you are super rich ,middle class or extremely poor(Lowest Class).In Nigeria we only have people that are either rich or poor with little percentage of middle class.In western Europe nobody is poor..(Welfare for all).

Now what is the definition of poverty,This simply means that many people lack Basic Amenities and the extremely poor people live below 1$ per day.

Basic Amenities: Stable electricity,Equality,Functioning Legal system,Standard Education, Infrastructure, Free Health care or sound one at least,Security,Access to subsidised public transport.

I think if Nigerian government can provide its citizen all of the above mentioned points, then we all are gonna stay back home.

Argument Between life in Nigeria and any western countries.

Only a stupid person will come up with the assumption that he or she travelled out of Nigeria because there is no money in Nigeria.See my Fellow Brethren,The money Otedola or his likes are having out there is never gonna be easy to get, in Countries like Usa, Uk or Germany etc Unless you engage yourself in Illegal activities.I hate it when Nigerians tell me that they emigrated from the country because no money.What do u mean by no money when you can easily do Yahoo, drugs, participate in Corruption or other illegal activities.Even if you want to climb through legit means in Nigeria still its easier cos you can easily build a small kiosk and start business but at Silicon Valley its either you have inherited some bunch of Dollars or you able to convince those Ventured Capitalist.

Now,Those that makes sense more are the one that are so smart and were able to detect the fault in the country called Nigeria and they left legally.The fault means no Basics Amenities, Irresponsible government.These ones tend to complain less and appreciate white Man land,WHY ?? They got no worries about those Bills.They got so much patience to further education and build a new life...(Advantage to you more,if you still got good age and not 60 yrs before detecting error)

The Reason why many Nigerians in Diaspora bad mouth a White Man land is this….They never thought that they are gonna make money and pay necessary bills,They thought that once that pay check drops its over.Once you do not mix the concept of migration up and you are able to define your purpose of leaving your country, I think you are good to go.

Those that belong to becoming Otedola abroad always end up selling drugs, involving in criminal activities and las las incarcerated.Very easy now to get track down and put behind bars cos of technological Advancement.If you wanna migrate for a good life,I wish you good luck and plan well.If you wanna get rich quick also,Think twice about it.

PS: I live in Germany and have been to so many countries and can easily internally analyse many of them for ya.

No Place like home though.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by LUCAS99: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Godson201333:

Forms of Economy Institutionally

Nigeria is a Capitalist economy with free market.It is either you get rich or you die trying.In this kinda of society, Its citizen get less or almost no attention and required support from its government.Such system can also be considered an individualistic System.Example is the united state of America or many of these African countries.

Socio-Economy Government

Germany,France,Finland,Sweden and many other developed western Europe practise what is called,Collectivistic.Its citizen tend to enjoy many benefits ranging from Gender equality, free Education, free Health care,High infrastructure,Responsible government providing for its citizens and you tend not to huzzle too much before you get the taste of quality of life.

In Western Europe its difficult to become a millionaire because even your million will be taxed.Income taxes are way so high.

In countries like Nigeria or America, If you channel your energy towards money and you strive strategically towards goal,It might be easy for you to become a millionaire.

So classifying peoples Income Class could be either you are super rich ,middle class or extremely poor(Lowest Class).In Nigeria we only have people that are either rich or poor with little percentage of middle class.In western Europe nobody is poor..(Welfare for all).

Now what is the definition of poverty,This simply means that many people lack Basic Amenities and the extremely poor people live below 1$ per day.

Basic Amenities: Stable electricity,Equality,Functioning Legal system,Standard Education, Infrastructure, Free Health care or sound one at least,Security,Access to subsidised public transport.

I think if Nigerian government can provide its citizen all of the above mentioned points, then we all are gonna stay back home.

Argument Between life in Nigeria and any western countries.

Only a stupid person will come up with the assumption that he or she travelled out of Nigeria because there is no money in Nigeria.See my Fellow Brethren,The money Otedola or his likes are having out there is never gonna be easy to get, in Countries like Usa, Uk or Germany etc Unless you engage yourself in Illegal activities.I hate it when Nigerians tell me that they emigrated from the country because no money.What do u mean by no money when you can easily do Yahoo, drugs, participate in Corruption or other illegal activities.Even if you want to climb through legit means in Nigeria still its easier cos you can easily build a small kiosk and start business but at Silicon Valley its either you have inherited some bunch of Dollars or you able to convince those Ventured Capitalist.

Now,Those that makes sense more are the one that are so smart and were able to detect the fault in the country called Nigeria and they left legally.The fault means no Basics Amenities, Irresponsible government.These ones tend to complain less and appreciate white Man land,WHY ?? They got no worries about those Bills.They got so much patience to further education and build a new life...(Advantage to you more,if you still got good age and not 60 yrs before detecting error)

The Reason why many Nigerians in Diaspora bad mouth a White Man land is this….They never thought that they are gonna make money and pay necessary bills,They thought that once that pay check drops its over.Once you do not mix the concept of migration up and you are able to define your purpose of leaving your country, I think you are good to go.

Those that belong to becoming Otedola abroad always end up selling drugs, involving in criminal activities and las las incarcerated.Very easy now to get track down and put behind bars cos of technological Advancement.If you wanna migrate for a good life,I wish you good luck and plan well.If you wanna get rich quick also,Think twice about it.

PS: I live in Germany and have been to so many countries and can easily internally analyse many of them for ya.

No Place like home though.....

If you think that Nigeria is a Capitalist Economy then you are very wrong.

Maybe you need to update your knowledge on the definition of a Capitalist Economy.

Right now, you don’t have an idea what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Grupo(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
CassieV:
You sound a lot like Pidgin2 @travelland
You took that out of my mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Godson201333(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
LUCAS99:

If you think that Nigeria is a Capitalist Economy then you are very wrong.

Maybe you need to update your knowledge on the definition of a Capitalist Economy.

Right now, you don’t have an idea what you’re talking about.

You should rather educate yourself more and detail the characteristics of capitistic economy...

1 Like

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by LUCAS99: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Godson201333:

You should rather educate yourself more and detail the characteristics of capitistic economy...

You’re a very confused. Nigeria is not a Capitalist Economy.

Stop arguing blindly...
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Godson201333(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
LUCAS99:

You’re a very confused. Nigeria is not a Capitalist Economy.

Stop arguing blindly...

Ostensibly it is an economic system built on capitalism, but corruption is an overriding factor. According to the country’s National Bureau of Statistics, Nigerians on average pay six bribes per year to public officials. That amounted to $4.6 billion in 2016, the equivalent of 39 percent of the country’s federal and state budgets for education.

Nigerians rarely report bribery solicitations and payments as they have little faith in the ability or willingness of the authorities to crack down on bribery. It is a systemic problem and part and parcel to how the economy works.

I understand that you are very patriotic Nigeria but let’s call a spade a spade Okay !
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by LUCAS99: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Godson201333:

Ostensibly it is an economic system built on capitalism, but corruption is an overriding factor. According to the country’s National Bureau of Statistics, Nigerians on average pay six bribes per year to public officials. That amounted to $4.6 billion in 2016, the equivalent of 39 percent of the country’s federal and state budgets for education.

Nigerians rarely report bribery solicitations and payments as they have little faith in the ability or willingness of the authorities to crack down on bribery. It is a systemic problem and part and parcel to how the economy works.

I understand that you are very patriotic Nigeria but let’s call a spade a spade Okay !

Okay, I’m done...

I’m already tired of the back and forth...

Fyi I’ m an American Citizen but I love Nigeria as well.
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by princfred(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
Beautyaddy:

Corruption, Nepotism, Crime, Stealing, Fraud, Bribery, Making quick Money, Killings without Justice served...the list is endless.

And to be honest, some people wouldn't trade all of the above for anything in life.
So true. Its like a culture.

1 Like

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by error4040: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
I just dont understand why mackynaija is busy explaining the un-explainable to some kind patriotic peeps who just wont understand that this life we are only here temporary that we only need basic amenities that thier host country can never ever provide from now till jesu re-appears.
Instead they would be tagging bvllshit that life abroad is filled With debts and taxes, Bunch of hypocrites!!! Forgetting that down at thier host country even With the taxes paid you wont still benefit from it same as to get a loan you either must be ready to pay back in large interest parcentage or Forgetting the loan.
Well i have never left the shores of nigeria Before but to me personal lyrics i only have two reason Why i keep saying nigeria is fvcked up

1. The electricity was discoverd 100 of years ago but up till now we cant boast of a month of steady power supply.

2. We have more crude and minerals than Dubai yet for The past 50years we could not Utilise it to our advantage just like UAE.

NB. Someone in here said once he save up to, $100-200k he would come back to naija my question is

You think dollars would depreciate back to $1=N65 or something ??
I hope you are aware that the west are adopting Green energy??

What would happen when they no longer need our Crude?
My advice is please reconsider

#My. Two. Cent

5 Likes

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Godson201333(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
LUCAS99:

Okay, I’m done...

I’m already tired of the back and forth...

Fyi I’ m an American Citizen but I love Nigeria as well.

I shouldn’t have argued with you,Had to read your past post and I can only see that your IQ and thinking is so low..
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by LUCAS99: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Godson201333:

I shouldn’t have argued with you,Had to read your past post and I can only see that your IQ and thinking is so low..

You’re very stupid...

That’s the same stupidity that makes you think that Nigeria operates a Capitalist Economy.
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by hammed71(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Juswitch abeg dose sis wred b4 he turn azoza thing
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Godson201333(m): 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
LUCAS99:

You’re very stupid...

That’s the same stupidity that makes you think that Nigeria operates a Capitalist Economy.

Anyways not everybody that travelled out of Nigeria,actually had priviledge to get common sense...We know people like you hanging around One of those downtown.

You are so naive and daft !!

3 Likes

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by LUCAS99: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Godson201333:

Anyways not everybody that travelled out of Nigeria,actually had priviledge to get common sense...We know people like you hanging around One of those downtown.

You are so naive and daft !!

Are you for real?

Do I look like a homeless person to you?

Well you can check my pictures and see for yourself.

I’m done with you because you’re a slowpoke...
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by theamerican(f): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lmao! Ungrateful hypocrites all over the place. Sometimes, no matter how much you try to explain a concept, some people won't just get it. I'll stop trying.

See them talking about saving $100k-200k to move back to Nigeria in the same country where they said it's impossible to save any money due to tax, bills, debts, etc.

I'm glad I was able to leave at a young age grin

You can fool yourselves by talking up Nigeria like it's flowing with milk and honey over there, lmao. Is it not the same Nigeria?

Sit down there and listen to stories of failed people, continue reading things online about losers and keep deceiving yourself with the Idea that everyone is suffering here lol. Your ignorance will only increase.

I shake my head when I think of the barbers, hairdressers, truck drivers, welders, auto-mechanics, plumbers, etc. in Nigeria and how underrated/undervalued they are.

As I am typing this comment, I just thought to myself... I can conveniently walk into a car dealership this weekend and walk out with a brand new 2018 Honda Accord if I wanted to and I'm just an average person with a nice credit score and a good job. I'm only having that opportunity because I'm here.

Oh, and guess what? I tried the Uber/Lyft thing last weekend lol. I made $432 driving Thur-Sat, evenings only. Not bad for a rookie, is it? I spent about $30 on gas, though. I'm already fighting the temptation to make another $400+ this weekend.

I'm glad things are working out for me beyond my expectations. Wherever you are, if things are genuinely working out for you how you want, awesome!

EDIT

Just checked the exact figures, it wasn't 432. It's 246 on Lyft and $201 on Uber making $447. grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Beautyaddy: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Godson201333:

Lol!!...I remember his history here on Nairaland and that alone made me end the back and forth discussion with him right away.
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Godson201333(m): 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
LUCAS99:

Are you for real?

Do I look like a homeless person to you?

Well you can check my pictures and see for yourself.

I’m done with you because you’re a slowpoke...

I don’t need to see your dirty pictures.

With the ways you have been insulting and abusing people on here ,You sound like one of those Dude managing life in places like ( little Haiti )with no academic background!!
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Godson201333(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
theamerican:
Lmao! Ungrateful hypocrites all over the place. Sometimes, no matter how much you try to explain a concept, some people won't just get it. I'll stop trying.

See them talking about saving $100k-200k to move back to Nigeria in the same country where they said it's impossible to save any money due to tax, bills, debts, etc.

You can fool yourselves by talking up Nigeria like it's flowing with milk and honey over there, lmao. Is it not the same Nigeria?

Sit down there and listen to stories of failed people, continue reading things online about losers and keep deceiving yourself with the Idea that everyone is suffering here lol. Your ignorance will only increase.

I shake my head when I think of the barbers, hairdressers, truck drivers, welders, auto-mechanics, plumbers, etc. in Nigeria and how underrated/undervalued they are.

As I am typing this comment, I just thought to myself... I can conveniently walk into a car dealership this weekend and walk out with a brand new 2018 Honda Accord if I wanted to and I'm just an average person with a nice credit score and a good job. I'm only having that opportunity because I'm here.

Oh, and guess what? I tried the Uber/Lyft thing last weekend lol. I made $432 driving Thur-Sat, evenings only. Not bad for a rookie, is it? I spent about $30 on gas, though. I'm already fighting the temptation to make another $400+ this weekend.

I'm glad things are working out for me beyond my expectations. Wherever you are, if things are genuinely working out for you how you want, awesome!

EDIT

Just checked the exact figures, it wasn't 432. It's 246 on Lyft and $201 on Uber making $447. grin grin grin

I mentioned it in my post earlier,They would want to move back not for good intention but it’s simply because they cannot adapt and cope with the society.They couldn’t cope with a functioning system with no fraud, bribery and many other criminal activities!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by LUCAS99: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Godson201333:

I don’t need to see your dirty pictures.

With the ways you have been insulting and abusing people on here ,You sound like one of those Dude managing life in places like ( little Haiti )with no academic background!!

You’re very stupid...

I’m a United States Citizen...

You really need to check yourself into Mental health facility.

You’re obviously loosing your damn mind.
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by LUCAS99: 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
theamerican:

EDIT

Nobody said that you cannot save up enough money.

I mean you could if you wanted to be picking up another job but you also have to let go certain things.

What most people are trying to point out is that Most Money Made in America stays in America.

That’s is how most advance society are designed.

I wasn’t talking about saving up $100,000.

I mean that would be impossible by simply working a regular job.

I was talking about taking out a $100,000 Business line of credit from my bank in exchange for a lien on my Business.

1 Like

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Godson201333(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
LUCAS99:

You’re very stupid...

I’m a United States Citizen...

You really need to check yourself into Mental health facility.

You’re obviously loosing your damn mind.

Still that doesn’t make you a successful person Boy !

Im not your mate,cat don’t mingle with lion!

Stupid Boy !
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by LUCAS99: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Godson201333:

Still that doesn’t make you a successful person Boy !

Im not your mate,cat don’t mingle with lion!

Stupid Boy !

I’m way more successful than you think...

There is no point exchanging banters with you...

You’re clearly not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by theamerican(f): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Godson201333:

I mentioned it in my post earlier,They would want to move back not for good intention but it’s simply because they cannot adapt and cope with the society. They couldn’t cope with a functioning system with no fraud, bribery and many other criminal activities!!

Lol, the moving back concept is really baffling. Someone's talking about moving back with 30-60 million Naira ($100k-200k). That's a lot of money. How many people can save 60m Naira in Nigeria? How many?

People have failed abroad, people have also been fooled into moving back home thinking it'd be easier. In the end, they lost their way and their only saving grace was that they could realize their mistake and flee Nigeria again lol.

A functioning system is a functioning system! It's complete ignorance to compare Nigeria to a such countries. There are still places in Lagos where you can't drive to. You have to park your car somewhere and walk or else... you'll spend your next salary fixing your car.

I'm not against anyone wanting to move back. As long as they do it for their own reasons without saying untrue things, we're cool. Not even 2m Naira a month can make me move back to Nigeria. I can't deal with stupidity anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Godson201333(m): 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
LUCAS99:

I’m way more successful than you think...

There is no point exchanging banters with you...

You’re clearly not making any sense.

How can you be telling that you are successful and you couldn’t even afford a flight ticket to Nigeria since past 6 years that you entered USA ? You need to enlighten yourself and stop hiding on the internet!
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by LUCAS99: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
theamerican:

Lol, the moving back concept is really baffling. Someone's talking about moving back with 30-60 million Naira ($100k-200k). That's a lot of money. How many people can save 60m Naira in Nigeria? How many?

People have failed abroad, people have also been fooled into moving back home thinking it'd be easier. In the end, they lost their way and their only saving grace was that they could realize their mistake and flee Nigeria again lol.

A functioning system is a functioning system! It's complete ignorance to compare Nigeria to a such countries. There are still places in Lagos where you can't drive to. You have to park your car somewhere and walk or else... you'll spend your next salary fixing your car.

I'm not against anyone wanting to move back. As long as they do it for their own reasons without saying untrue things, we're cool. Not even 2m Naira a month can make me move back to Nigeria. I can't deal with stupidity anymore.

Again, we’re not talking about saving up $100,000-$200,000

Heck how many people can save up that amount by working a job abroad.

I was talking about taking a $100,000 a Business Line of Credit to establish a Business in Nigeria.

Stop confusing yourself...

I personally know a lot of people that have moved back and are doing very well.

The now shuttle between Nigeria & the United States of America.
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by travelland(f): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
CassieV:
You sound a lot like Pidgin2 @travelland

Lol I'm glad you mentioned it. I know far too many characters, even Macky was a bit taken aback when i called him out. Timesup, Twoodds, Pidginn, Justttwise, Nigerian4grtness, are some cool people who I read their tots. Yet I don't necessarily agree with some of their approaches They seem to have points, some for and others against but I pix words and tots from such people. I'm not as contentious as some tho, I tend to give up on arguments
quicker than most of them. Ironically, I keep urging people to travel, I do consult in my spare time, travel, see the world, I think these folks are knowledgeable but too contentious, I had to call out one of them (Twoodsss) recently, even tho I like reading his posts & tots, insulting people is what I dislike about some of them so I called him out but he speaks fact and I understand him but insult is a no no for me , I read wide, I guess I mirror their tots.
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by Godson201333(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
theamerican:

I have a friend that ventured into thesame scheme like this idiot.Do you know what people like this guy will do ?? Get multiple credit cards fund and abscond to Africa.

Because they are too lazy to make an honest living.

He keep bragging about American passport,Ask him what he does for a living and where he lives in USA.

2 Likes

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by LUCAS99: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Godson201333:

I have a friend that ventured into thesame scheme like this idiot.Do you know what people like this guy will do ?? Get multiple credit cards fund and abscond to Africa.

Because they are too lazy to make an honest living.

He keep bragging about American passport,Ask him what he does for a living and where he lives in USA.

I make an honest living.

I’m self employed & I’m own two businesses Domiciled in the City of New York.
Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by theamerican(f): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
LUCAS99:

Nobody said that you cannot save up enough money.

I mean you could if you wanted to be picking up another job but you also have to let go certain things.

What most people are trying to point out is that Most Money Made in America stays in America.

That’s is how most advance society are designed.

I wasn’t talking about saving up $100,000.

I mean that would be impossible by simply working a regular job.

I was talking about taking out a $100,000 Business line of credit from my bank in exchange for a lien on my Business.

Are you talking about this credit from a Nigerian bank? If yes, that's awesome!!! I didn't know Nigerian banks could do such. If No, can you do the same with a Nigerian bank? If yes, that's still awesome!!!

PS. You can save $100k working a regular job here (if being a RN and making $80k+ per annum is considered regular). It's not as impossible as you're making it. The question is... who's willing to make sacrifices to have $100k cash sitting in their bank account? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. by hammed71(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why lucas dey tell us say e be us citizen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply)

Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Some Funny Slangs Used In Warri / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.