Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (68961 Views)

"I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Kotodoctor: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2018
Add it to your cv/work experience.

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by luckihy: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2018
A mighty achievement in deed! Take a bow.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by emperorblog(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2018
madness at it peak
oya check,ma,blog out www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Teeboi56: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2018
And so wat
So we should be frown plantain abi stupid fellow
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Hotzone(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2018
Wizkid just made this woman lazy

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by wtfcoded: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Fish brain
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by HarunaWest(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2018
runz gals club president... wehdone ma

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Enemyofpeace: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Waoooooooooooow, what a coincidence, I just had sex with Beyoncee, Tiwa savage, Genevieve and Aisha too
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Williyoung: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Clap for yourself... i wonder which kain piking you will born....i pity them
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by silentkeela: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2018
photo of his d!ck or....
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Kotodoctor: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Add it to that cv / workexperience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2018
If person talk now. Dem go say we dey debase women.. If all dey fink dey can give to humanity is free show of boobs yansh p*say and madness like dis even begging to wear revealing dress on wedding day... Ayam not understanding again

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Vecto(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Croixxx1739:
Mtn is giving there customer free browsing & free call to all network don't miss this have done mine.

You can only Subscribe once in a sim

Ole.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by greatman247(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:
I heard from a reliable source that Wizkid has a tiny deek and doesn't know his left and right when it comes to love making! And that he is a one minute man!!

Go Bleep with him and come back to tell us first hand information. Lazy yoot, don't just stand there and dwell on (hearsay) or second hand info.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by SirLakes: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
The guy asking for receipt for proof got me LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by eliadekx(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Should we salute your father now or your mother

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by coolviv: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
After now..they will say they are masterkey...dis kind masterkey all sorts of women are opening and accessing left right and center..plus masquerade..plus mammy water...everybody they collect..
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by nonix22(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Bros, i like ur statement, you just made my day
internationalman:
WTF..

And they say it's only guys that kiss and tell..

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Antoeni(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2018
So it calls for Celebration,No wonder they use Girls Like this for Ritual and charms renewal Purposes
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by greatman247(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2018
I don't even need proof this one no get sense. Walahi. Na confirm kiss n tell.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Dembali: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2018
And she is happy. Nonsense
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Ripama: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Madness. That's an achievement.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by EgwuZik01(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2018
I don't understand how this works... someone please explain.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2018
IamD18:
Don't misunderstand the innocent fool.

She just used wizkid's picture to masturbate with 3 tubers of yam.
Shiit!

Somebody get me some goddamn hand-kerchiefs, I'm about to cry my eyes out.
Or laugh my lungs out would be more appropriate cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Billionboi: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Wizkid now

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by lexy2014: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:
I heard from a reliable source that Wizkid has a tiny deek and doesn't know his left and right when it comes to love making! And that he is a one minute man!!
this sounds more like someone giving her personal testimony, an eye witness account of events in d oza room
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by purem(m): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Women and sex are like 5n6

Buh in this case it is not about the sex she had

It is basically about the reputation of the person she fvcked

Her boyfriend right now......

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Billionboi: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:
all4one man head
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by AreaFada2: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2018
So to get fvcked and broadcast is the trend now. shocked shocked

This one carry im lazy youth tag go UK? Abeg make sure you see Bubu in UK to congratulate him on identifying your type.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by iamtardey: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:

you like him soooo much you digging for his d*ck ...

can you say the same for your pink pussy? is your push*t hole small?
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by timatedre: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2018
achievement
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2018
You had sex with wizkid, so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.