Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

"I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (68963 Views)

"I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday / Efya: "I Have Never Had Sex With Wizkid, But He Dated My Sister" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by MrPolitics: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:

There is no smoke without fire
If he is truly endowed and knows how to handle his equipment very well,nobody will gossip about it.

Except you're the one gossiping about it with information from your "reliable source"
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by fellom(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2018
I can smell his cum allover you.
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

A London based Nigerian lady identified as flow has taken to twitter to make a shocking revelation about Nigerian pop star, Wizkid. And according to the lady, she claimed she just had sex with the singer.

In a very blunt post she made on twitter, flow wrote

‘I judt f-ked @wizkidayo’

It is not really certain if she did that just to gather attention and trend on the social media platform, but the lady seemed to stand by her statement as she has not made any attempt to delete the post despite so much bashing from her followers on twitter.

While some people demanded for proof, others welcomed her into the league of Wizkid’s baby mamas.

See screenshot below;

Reactions trailed her post with some people asking if she’s joining the growing list of Wizkid’s babymamas.

@King_Ickie said; Happy for you sis, I’m sure all your life aspirations and dreams have come true with this one action, oh should we be expecting you to join the list of baby mama’s?

Some claimed she masturbated

@YourDayOneGuy said

“You can now go take a bath and change your bedspread.ladies Its 2018 embrace your sexuality if you masturbate with a guy in mind let us know like she has done.”

Others wondered why she decided to announce it publicly…

@Brice_tambe said “Wow….u just disrespected that pussy of urs in public! I guess u think that’s an achievement yeah?smh!”

@Zinniex said:

“Won da ba .. Congratulations girl, you can now proceed to update your resume to baby mama no 4. Hope you didn’t forget to record the sound of the fuckery for your ringtone, onuku madu .”

Wizkid is an artiste, who has openly confessed his love for women and so this is not going to be a surprise if it actually happened. In an interview he had recently, he mentioned that it will be quite hard for him to marry a single woman if at all he is going to get married.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2287/i-just-bleeped-wizkid-london-based-nigerian-lady-announces-on-twitter/

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by izzyboi(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Hello guys I just created my blog yesterday please check it out and probably leave comments thanks www.vibesofastudent.tk
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by izzyboi(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2018
Hello guys I just created my blog yesterday please check it out and probably leave comments thanks www.vibesofastudent.tk
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by BigBills: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2018
Them dondey expose themselves... and rhey say its only guys that kiss and tell

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Mypeople2(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2018
As she big reach, no sense.Now all this kind people Buhari dey talk about.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Smartademu(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2018
embarassed

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2018
Congrats.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by RSVP: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who fuc:k who??
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by tibro(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
tobillionaire:
a typical example of a lazy yoot
But it seems the lazy yoots have ran out this country, I saw some of them campaigning for PMB just for hand out.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Printerscanner: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
A very lazy Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by kenodrill: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
An how's that an achievement to Rejoice over?
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Diamond23(f): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

A London based Nigerian lady identified as flow has taken to twitter to make a shocking revelation about Nigerian pop star, Wizkid. And according to the lady, she claimed she just had sex with the singer.

In a very blunt post she made on twitter, flow wrote

‘I judt f-ked @wizkidayo’

It is not really certain if she did that just to gather attention and trend on the social media platform, but the lady seemed to stand by her statement as she has not made any attempt to delete the post despite so much bashing from her followers on twitter.

While some people demanded for proof, others welcomed her into the league of Wizkid’s baby mamas.

See screenshot below;

Reactions trailed her post with some people asking if she’s joining the growing list of Wizkid’s babymamas.

@King_Ickie said; Happy for you sis, I’m sure all your life aspirations and dreams have come true with this one action, oh should we be expecting you to join the list of baby mama’s?

Some claimed she masturbated

@YourDayOneGuy said

“You can now go take a bath and change your bedspread.ladies Its 2018 embrace your sexuality if you masturbate with a guy in mind let us know like she has done.”

Others wondered why she decided to announce it publicly…

@Brice_tambe said “Wow….u just disrespected that pussy of urs in public! I guess u think that’s an achievement yeah?smh!”

@Zinniex said:

“Won da ba .. Congratulations girl, you can now proceed to update your resume to baby mama no 4. Hope you didn’t forget to record the sound of the fuckery for your ringtone, onuku madu .”

Wizkid is an artiste, who has openly confessed his love for women and so this is not going to be a surprise if it actually happened. In an interview he had recently, he mentioned that it will be quite hard for him to marry a single woman if at all he is going to get married.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2287/i-just-bleeped-wizkid-london-based-nigerian-lady-announces-on-twitter/

[/color] kudos on ur achievement angry[color=#770077]

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Honestagbons(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
U welcome
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by tunary(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Flexherbal:
Is that an achievement !
The thing surprise me o
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by plankyjacky(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
And she for tell us how much she collect . lazy girl
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by darlingnuel(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Effects of poverty and low self-esteem. Even if she did F him, did she have to announce it like a feat?
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by fmrule(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Congratulations dear sis....this is all you want to attain in life and you got it....�
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Bamz(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:
I heard from a reliable source that Wizkid has a tiny deek and doesn't know his left and right when it comes to love making! And that he is a one minute man!!

Lazy Nigerian youth undecided
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by tunary(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
So this is a news eh
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by mikaael(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
xagorakis:
sad

With the rate women of this time are downgrading womanhood, I fear for the future.

In 2025, your 18yr old daughter might be like...'Mum, our choir master is so handsome, please help me talk to him to be my boo'

To him much is given, nothing is required.

Did u say 18yrs??....10yrs wud be better
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Adebowale89(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:
I heard from a reliable source that Wizkid has a tiny deek and doesn't know his left and right when it comes to love making! And that he is a one minute man!!

you're and that imbecilee that just celebrated fvcking him has no differ

brain that's full of indomie
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Seun360(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
see what womanhood has turned to.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by talk2percy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Na ur type dey make Booohari call the youths lazy
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by steveDpro: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Is that an achievement?
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Nebes: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
xagorakis:
sad

With the rate women of this time are downgrading womanhood, I fear for the future.

In 2025, your 18yr old daughter might be like...'Mum, our choir master is so handsome, please help me talk to him to be my boo'

To him much is given, nothing is required.

It's happening already.
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by Checked86: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
internationalman:
WTF..

And they say it's only guys that kiss and tell..
Everyone does. it is not skewed to any gender, rather it is the person that is involved. No man would tell his mate when he 'does' an ugly girl and no girl would tell when she screws no-future guy

1 Like

Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by patomberekpe(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Fifa,Please cancel the World cup and give the trophy to her already ,
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by ola2unjy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
Liliyann:

U heard...... lol
Re: "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter by AiiVee(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
its an achievement for her naani

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.