Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (59051 Views)

Nigerian Child Actress, Chisom Oguike, Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Pics / Jude Okoye Celebrates P'square's 37th Birthday With Throwback Photo, Fans React / "Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by OlofofoNG: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5LhyQEy-g NEW VIDEO BY YCEE WATCH NOW AND YOU WILL LOVE IT
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

As shared On Her Instagram Page with caption ..

In my office 10 years ago as a struggling 27 year old entrepreneur...10 years into my hustle. Not a lazy Nigerian.

For me .... she deserve some accolades #AprokoGirl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhyXEP2DHBN/?hl=en

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by BiafranBushBoy: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
kikiwendy:

I'm okay.. You?

Just doing good. I just wanted to know you better. Is that okay by you?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by mhisbliss(f): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingpee2:
no wonder you don’t seem happy with your life,what got you frustrated to this point?something in me is telling me that you’re about to commit suicide ...
smileyYou're trying too hard son, and i think its embarrassing replying you, its stale already and i don't have time for this, knock yourself out, you wont get a reply, you'll have to work for my attention, goodbye
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by kikiwendy(f): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Just doing good. I just wanted to know you better. Is that okay by you?
Aii
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by BiafranBushBoy: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
kikiwendy:

Aii

Yo mind I get something I can prolly use to get across to you? Profile says you don't receive emails. Just want to know how I can get across outside this platform
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by kikiwendy(f): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Yo mind I get something I can prolly use to get across to you? Profile says you don't receive emails. Just want to know how I can get across outside this platform
Check my post.. You'll get my number there
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by BiafranBushBoy: 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
kikiwendy:

Check my post.. You'll get my number there

Just so where you mentioned your Fav NL writers, and you didn't list me... *Sad face*

After all my trending stories? sad.

lol. WIll say hello soon.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by kikiwendy(f): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Just so where you mentioned your Fav NL writers, and you didn't list me... *Sad face*

After all my trending stories? sad.

lol. WIll say hello soon.
Lol.. I've not read any of your stories
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by BiafranBushBoy: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
kikiwendy:

Lol.. I've not read any of your stories

Memo of a male sex addict

Mission Sambisa

Diary of a heartbroken hustler

Memoir of a sex slave

Diary of a local prostitute

In fact, visit the story section of my blog (http://topwritersden.com/category/non-fiction-short-stories/) and read the stories or you read them here on Nairaland. (But I don't write on Nairaland again) cheesy.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Kingpee2(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
mhisbliss:
smileyYou're trying too hard son, and i think its embarrassing replying you, its stale already and i don't have time for this, knock yourself out, you wont get a reply, you'll have to work for my attention, goodbye
work for your attention in what sense,you’re bringing pride into this already ,why should I work just for your attention,you should tell me sorry for being the first to insult me .im not rude I just don’t like it when I can’t get to defend myself when it comes to insult..Put yourself in my shoes ...
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by Rubiesangel: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by kikiwendy(f): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Memo of a male sex addict

Mission Sambisa

Diary of a heartbroken hustler

Memoir of a sex slave

Diary of a local prostitute

In fact, visit the story section of my blog (http://topwritersden.com/category/non-fiction-short-stories/) and read the stories or you read them here on Nairaland. (But I don't write on Nairaland again) cheesy.
I'll try reading them
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics by NothingDoMe: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kingpee2:
Both Seun and Lala must also be lazy Nigerians for giving us a great forum like Nairaland to help cool our minds ...I guess lazy is also using my money to buy data as well...Mr president is so so going out of Aso rock to Aso hut come 2019.
God bless them o Jare. It's fun to be here. Awesome place to vent and still learn a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Photo Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter (pic) / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) / Who Did This To Adekunle Gold? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.