Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

A Guy I Met On F'book Proposed, But I Later Found Out He Had Slept Wit My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy I Met On F'book Proposed, But I Later Found Out He Had Slept Wit My Friend (483 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Guy I Met On F'book Proposed, But I Later Found Out He Had Slept Wit My Friend by Kwambe1(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2018
I’m pretty anxious and don’t know what to do now. I met an awesome guy on Facebook some few months ago. We’ve been friends on Facebook for some time now until recently we started chatting. We later exchanged contact and decided to meet for a drink. After the first drink, we’ve met twice in two different places.

He’s a cool guy with a huge sense of humor and oozes confidence in the way he talks. We’ve been chatting a lot since our first meeting until he proposed to me about a week ago which I accepted.

The problem is, I don’t know a lot about this guy so when I realized he was mutual friends with a lady I know so well, and have seen both of them exchanging comments on each other’s status update, I decided to contact this my lady friend hoping she could tell me something about this guy if she knew any. I reached her on phone and asked if she knew the guy and she immediately answered; “Oh I know him. We’ve even had $3x couple of times.” She didn’t end there, she went ahead to describe how the guy is endowed and how good he is in bed and how the guy was able to make her go crazy during sex and later asked me: “have you slept with him too?”

Alice, there is something about the way she said it that makes me doubt if she’d really slept with him. On the other hand, this lady friend sleeps around a lot and.. Continue reading..

(1) (Reply)

Eleven(11) Lies A Toxic Relationship Will Make You Believe / Men That Go To The Market With Their Wife , Are They Romantic Or Stingy ? / Can You Sacrifice Your Happiness For Family Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.