Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Bukola Saraki, You Are Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper-frederick Odorige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki, You Are Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper-frederick Odorige (1600 Views)

Photos Of Lord Frederick Lugard And The Amalgamation Process / “the Buhari I Know Will Not Release Sowore” – Frederick Odorige / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki, You Are Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper-frederick Odorige by mulumele(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2018
These incontrovertible points made by Frederick Odorige of European Coalition for Security and Democracy in Nigeria (ECSDN) just made my day.
Fellow Nigerians, it is time to act...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e47ya3NKWlE
Re: Bukola Saraki, You Are Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper-frederick Odorige by wolebanks(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2018
This looks like a viable rallying point to take action and actualize our dream of wresting Nigeria from these unpatriotic politicians.
Re: Bukola Saraki, You Are Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper-frederick Odorige by Zeromoney(m): 8:06am On Apr 29, 2018
Most politicians in Nigeria are like that wicked uncle that took over his young nephew's inheritance without intention of seeing the child achieve greatness.

(1) (Reply)

Let Every Nigerians Come Out With One Voice About This Jubril Issue / Yorubas Will Endorse Buhari's Rigging / Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.