Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi (22392 Views)

More Humiliation Like Dino Melaye To Occur, If We Don't Voice Out- Aroms Aigbehi / How the Nigeria Media House are helping Herdsmen to Kill Nigerians Aroms / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by ebby9z(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is deep and educative. But as long as it's not about CeeC or Tobi, or African Goddess' breasts ; people cannot be bothered
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by engrchykae(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
pauljumbo:
If not for hope messages from pastors

War for don happen for Nigeria

Matured souls respect other people beliefs
that's because the pastors and political class are partners in exploiting the useless masses

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Bahddo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
I swear down. Those two are the biggest scam artists in Nigeria. They make the gullible think they give a fvck about others besides themselves. Especially religious leaders...
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by darecool(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Very educative. Please keep it up.
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Olubanting1:
Are you still in ASABA, AKURE, KANO environ? I invite you to Forex event that will pay you for the rest of your life. you will be called Ex banker or civil savant one-day but if you know Forex you can never be call ex Forex trader, it pays you for the rest of your life, if market woman can do it you can do better, did you know that no company can pay forex trader salary that why bank pay them commission.
GRAP THIS OPPORTUNITY AND GROW YOUR INCOME.

[color=#006600[b]]if you are ready come to the venue with this information below[/b].[/color]

Your FREE reservation for IML iTrade FOREX event is confirmed by Olumide Babajide 08037120600.

ASABA

Venue: HOTEL BENIZIA
Kingsly Emu street,
off summit road Asaba
Delta State.

DATE: 21st of April 2018

TIME: 2:00 PM.

AKURE

Venue: ROYAL BIRD HOTEL
Alagbaka, Akure.

Date: 21st of April 2018

Time: 11am

KANO

Venue: ROYAL TROPICANA HOTEL
Banquet hall
17-19 Niger Street Kano.
Date:Sat 21st and Sun of April 2018
Time:Sat 10;45 am, Sunday 2pm

LAGOS

Venue: GOLDEN TULIP FESTAC Amuwo Odofifn Estate.
Date: 22of April 2018
Time 3:00pm.

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by kmaster007: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
daddy freeze suld com and hear dis
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by limitless777(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
daviesblaze:
will you keep kwayet and stop posting rubbish grin grin grin even if you dont believe in God, have respect for we who do anyway sha, its still educative and its realate to many aspect of social intercourse cool cool

"social intercourse".

I almost thought of smthn else
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adieza:

[s]
you are a cheap blackmailer and the post don't have video. [/s]

You are a cheap blackmailer and the post doesn't have a video.
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by adekzy: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
Dispatch Rider Needed for food service delivery in Lagos. (Yaba Environs)

Call: 0802 2898 068

Nigerian Youth are not lazy!!!
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wow!
Just added an additional term for my vocabulary to describe the brain washing of some of our intellectually lazy youths - Lollapalooza Tendency Effect. cheesy grin
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by otabaotaba: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Stupid and rubbish post
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by derecho(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
You dey mind dem? E go clear for dem eyes soon.I go see how all these girama go help dem.Church dis...Church dat..
pauljumbo:
If not for hope messages from pastors

War for don happen for Nigeria

Matured souls respect other people beliefs
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
People will dull brains will never understand this post. Nice one OP. That's why basically everyone with a phone actually believes Buhari is a dullard when in reality he might have a higher IQ than most of them.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by chijokz(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
MensCabal:
I wouldn't believe that when I read the book of Deuteronomy 14: 23 - 26, I found out that God asked us to come to the church with our tithes and eat the tithe in his house (church),
I was so shocked that I have been disobeying God by paying my tithe, the same disobedience that cost Adam and Eve the garden of Eden, the same disobedience that cost Moses the promise Land, the same disobedience that cost Saul his life and kingship...
The Bible said that we should gather our tithe every third year and give it to the Levites, widowed and orphaned, and for the 1st and 2nd year we should eat it in his presence and rejoice.
So why do you disobey?
Remember what it says in the book of Revelations 22: 18-19

That whosoever adds or subtracts from the Word of the Lord is placed under a curse.. Read your Bible before its too late

You're so right bro..The verses you mentioned are meant to be top secret verses and never mentioned in any tithe receiving church. Pastors forbid their congregation from reading those verses and instead use Malachi 3:10 to fleece them of their money.
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by nNEOo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adieza:

Thanks bro.
kindly follow him on facebook for regurlar Updates on educative article, I am glad you love it.
www.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi

thanks for this link bro!
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
this is the most cadid post ever, but some gullibles will still keep believing in Religious hocus pocus!

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by donbenie(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
@OP,don't be surprised if some suffer head individuals who would rather wallow in their ignorance and worship their MOGs comes for your head..#BRAINWASHEDNITWITS
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by donbenie(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
otabaotaba:
Stupid and rubbish post
See them shocked..Pastorpreneurs! grin
Nothing to offer apart from noise making.. cool
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by KanwuliaExtra: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Religion=OPIUM for the POOR. kiss
Politics=OPIUM for the CRIMINAL-MINDED. kiss

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
nNEOo:

thanks for this link bro!
pleasure.
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by steveDpro: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Noted that
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by Abbeybailey(m): 12:15am On Apr 21, 2018
That's a good one and by the way, the only Lollapalooza I know is the mega music festival in Chitown every summer.
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by OyinO: 2:34am On Apr 21, 2018
100% on point

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by cantok(m): 4:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Some will feel impressed by high sounding words in this post......it's all part of the deceit
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by huntila(m): 4:50am On Apr 21, 2018
Revealing
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by ollah2: 6:01am On Apr 21, 2018
ebby9z:
This is deep and educative. But as long as it's not about CeeC or Tobi, or African Goddess' breasts ; people cannot be bothered

Exactly. Don't expect the thread to fly
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by achiever12: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2018
daviesblaze:
will you keep kwayet and stop posting rubbish grin grin grin even if you dont believe in God, have respect for we who do anyway sha, its still educative and its realate to many aspect of social intercourse cool cool

Please stop confusing belief in God with belief in Pastor. They are two different things
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by gbemoh: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2018
ponziponzi:
Very educative, thank you OP.

Educative how ?? For one I was so shocked at how bad grammar was compiled, and it just seemed like someone wanting to trend.

If you don’t love the things of God. Why not keep your opinion to yourself and stop ridiculing yourself.

Why is he trying to make the things of God mocked. In all this God is not mocked.

Tell me what you learnt please.
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by daviesblaze(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2018
achiever12:

Please stop confusing belief in God with belief in Pastor. They are two different things
if i say your brain is deficient, they will say i have started. . go and get a job, #LazyNigeriaYouth grin grin
Re: 9 Ways Nigerian Pastors And Politicians Brainwash Nigerians - Aroms Aigbehi by achiever12: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
daviesblaze:
if i say your brain is deficient, they will say i have started. . go and get a job, #LazyNigeriaYouth grin grin

Myndd44, Lalasticala, Rule 2 broken

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Why PDP Cannot Be Defeated — Jonathan / PDP’s dilemma over 2023 presidency / Umahi’s Defection: Wike, Eight More PDP Governors To Join APC - Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.