Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (392118 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by onlineplu(f): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Nigeria best dating site.
Here, you will find your true love online, any where in nigeria....... Get more @
www.onlinepluz.com
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ekezero: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
secrets to enhancing the opportunity in naija fashion to your own favour http://kudizone.com/2015/06/15/untapped-potential-of-the-nigerian-fashion-industry/
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Marvell23(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
If you have been planning to buy the exotic Maybelline power, this is the time to get it. Get 50% discount on the Maybelline powder now. Contact Daremarvellous, a trusted jumia sales consultant on WhatsApp 08156636487 to help you place your order fast and efficient
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by baggz: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2015

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by AbuadStudent(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
tgdhxjgcfyttrxtrxt
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by alexxjnr: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wow just saw this on mbqn official facebook page i thought I should share:

Every country needs a Queen..

Yes!‎‎
Who will wear the glamorous crown?

# MOST BEAUTIFUL QUEEN IN NIGERIA ‎ 2015

+*Rep Nigeria @ International pageant 2016‎
*A brand New Apple Laptop
*N250,000 cash prize
*Feature on the cover page of Starzz Magazine
*Star in Nollywood cinema movies
*1 year wardrobe/ Beauty services‎
*Walk major fashion Runways ‎
*+Become a change ambassador

If you are a Nigerian female 17-27 years, at least 5.6ft then here is your opportunity to become Nigeria's most celebrated diva. ‎

How to enter:‎
Pay the Sum of #N3000 into Starzz Magazine ~Fidelity Bank: 5600153560
then log onto: www.mbqn. to fill the online entry form 

For more on partnership, Support & Sponsorship:
07056071975, 07035341793, bbm: 33433E45‎.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ZoyaNoreen: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2015
new and old model see the website and meet with celebrities.

www.ownfunzmaza..com
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by lumixCeasar(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Upcoming models interested in starting a profitable modeling career Such as Ushering,Commercial Advert, Fashion Job, Activation Job and So Much More.

Both male & female in and around Ibadan should contact Star X Concept 2A4FF5CF.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by geemeshin(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Upcoming advert/commercial model at your service...pictures attached!

https://www.nairaland.com/2422378/male-model-service-pictures-attached#35408174
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mizzhoneey(f): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
U need a good flawless skin 4 a successful modeling career. U can achieve this without using harsh chemicals like steroids and mercury. Stop killing yourself gradually!!!

All Available!

1.(SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS( for soaps/creams/Gel/ scrubs)

1. AHA( alpha hydroxy acid)
2. GLYCOLIC ACID
3. LACTIC ACID
4. ASCORBIC ACID
5. KOJIC ACID POWDER
6. CITRIC ACID
7. SALICYLIC ACID
8. ALLANTOIN
9 .HQ ( on request)
10. VITAMIN A (retinol)
11. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
12. Turmeric powder
13. Sandalwood /Camwood powder
14. Aloe Vera Extract
15. Titanium Oxide (Sunscreen)
16. Propylene Glycol (skin conditioning agent,stabilizer)
17. Methyl Paraben ( PRESERVATIVE)
18. Zinc Oxide ( UV protector,astringent,skin healing)
19. Vitamin E
20. Glycerin

*** SECTION B.
( BUTTERS/ WAXES/ EMULSIFIERS)

1. Emulysyfying Wax
2. Beeswax
3. Stearic Acid

*** SECTION C.
Fragrances.

1.Vanilla
2.Orange
3.Lemongrass
4. Strawberry

*** SECTION D.
OTHERS.

1. Raw Black soap
2. Collagen(liquid)
3. Avocado Oil
4. BRAGGS Apple Cider Vinegar.
5. Rose Water Concentrate(pure)
6. Coconut Oil
7.Blackseed Oil
8.Blackseed Soap
9.Kojic Carrote Soap
10.Glutathione Soap
11.Argan Herbal Soap

2) OILS( all 30ml)

1. Carrot
2.Eucalyptus
3.Peppermint
4.Mint
5.Onions
6.Garlic
7.Apricot
8.Sweet Almond
9.Henna
10.Castor
11.Chamomile
12.Blue Chamomile
13.Lemon
14.Fenugreek
15.Ginger
16.Rose
17.Aloe Vera
18. Bitter Almond Oil
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by dinggle: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
AfriqueModels doing what we do best at an NNPC unveiling event in Cross-River 04/07/2015 in attendance was the governors of Cross-River & Delta states, senators and NNPC dignitaries from Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt it was a successful blast...... Visit http://www.afriquemodels.com Need ushers? have a birthday? Graduation? Wedding? musical act, movies? Call the Regional Representative West Africa @ 08185978746 to add a blast to your occasion we are available to serve you in Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, USA, Botswana, South Africa.....etc Yes! we have models in virtually every country in Africa and USA. AfriqueModels platform is the last hope of the modeling industry in Africa devoid of Intimidation, Discrimination, S*xual Advantage/Harassment, Deceitfulness. Our Brand is the secret to our success.

Are you a model? Skeptical of the industry? You should, until you visit us @ AfriqueModels.
What we don't do:
* We don't ask models to look for job: That is strictly our duty.
* We don't promise to make models super stars; You need to have a talent on demand, the patience and know how to walk the glittering ropes to stardom without compromising yourself, this is one reason we are unique. Modeling agencies promise to make young models superstars as a lure, they call names of local and international stars to prove a point. What we basically do is to prepare you to take advantage of your talent and walk with you through the process.
* We don't give models target to sell any form of tickets: We call that "introduction to prostitution 101" unfortunately 89% of model agencies in Nigeria practice this, they have no business being in the industry.
* Dating btw models is highly prohibited on AfriqueModels: Professionalism is cut short when the mind is clouded with s*xual intentions, In such cases one or both models will be disqualified from the platform. We advise models to excuse themselves from the platform before dating a fellow model.
* We don't accept all jobs: We screen jobs for models safety ahead of income.
* We don't refer models to other agencies: We get a lot of request from agencies to refer our models to them for their contest, give a speech of approval, sit on their board we decline such because it is a disservice to our models to make reference without investigations.
* We don't abandon models at job postings: Our officials accompany models to jobs for logistics, support and supervision.
* We don't discriminate against: height, Body size, age, marital status. There is a demand for all models skinny girl do not model clothes for plus-size girls neither do tall girls model clothes meant for short people.

What we do:
* We groom models on "modelling 101".
* We provide adequate information on every job.
* When we decline a job we advise models on reason why we had to decline.
* We ensure firms seeking models are fully responsible for discrimination, s*xual harassment, abuse, bodily injury, theft...etc of our model(s) while on duty.
* Our training are done weekly, where models learn principles of Catwalk, Free walk, body language, fashion, screen play, poetry, dance, music, confidence enhancement, expectations and duties of ushers, how to deal with admirers while on the job.
* Models on our platform seeking to attend external contest are advise to inform AfriqueModels for investigations and advise before purchasing the forms.
* We provide free advise and counselling to our models at all times.
* We are available to our models 24/7
* We facilitate fan group to cheer models attending external contest approved by AfriqueModels.

Who can't join: You are desperately in search of an umbrella to cover your shadiness. Desperation is an open invitation to s*xual advantage and harassment and easily read by poachers. We have a duty to our brand and models.

Who can join: You are male or female, bold, Aspiring, Free Spirited and Talented send us an email: info@afriquemodels.com or call.

Disqualification:
* Models who put themselves at risk by attending a job without approval from Afriquemodels.
* Models found to have defecated on AfriqueModels brand by using it as an umbrella to seek benefit for s*x while on the job.
* Models who fail to attend training without calling out.
* Models who are reported by their parents, guardian, wives or husbands for disrespect, keeping late nights or bad behaviour are disqualified from AfriqueModels platform after one or two warnings.

Who Can Work With Us: We are open to working with banks, oil firms, multi nationals, local firms and Individuals who have a product and require marketing. We are currently in negotiation with NollywoodMotion a brand that has identified with AfriqueModels principles, to transition models into Nollywood film industry based on merit and devoid of popular s*x for role flying around the film industry.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by MUSICPARO(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
HELLO THIS WILL BE MY FIRST POST HERE

AM ORGANIZING A BEAUTY CONTEST EVENT AND I NEED SPONSORS PLEASE SUGGEST ANY FOR ME

i need the following workman listed below to work with me feel free to contact me

A makeup connoisseur,
Catwalk instructor
Model groomer,
Model manager/agencies
Models

you can contact me on
whats app 08100021310, 07053786331
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by xxxzotique(f): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
BoOOosHBoy:
I'll model if i have the opportunity
Can I see your pics?
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by crixcrox(f): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2015
hello folks am a pretty girl looking for a legit ushering agency to work with. Am currently serving in Lagos pls hala if ur that agency I seek.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Eddygrate: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2015
BEST RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES PROVIDER
Our professional maid service cleaning in
residence on a call out or regular scheduled
basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial
atmosphere for healthy living.
We provide these services each time we are in
your home:
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted
and vacuumed using professional cleaning
products and equipments.
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and
chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and
backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Your bathroom area will positively shine after
we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath
tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and
tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome
polished.
-And then in your bedroom, linens will be
changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted
heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs
removed, all accessible floor area swept and
mopped, with every other thing in place for a
peaceful living experience. What a joy this will
bring to your family to see your home sparkling
each time we visit.
For more details please contact
SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES
25 Mabawonku Street Oworonshoki –Lagos Nigeria
+2347033491967
Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by igstars(f): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Am looking for ushering jobs too, I reside in ph.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mcmauray: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mcmauray-Ankara magic present ankara and beauty

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ujugirl88(f): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sexy hot pantyhose for mini skirts,bumshorts etc Pin:2BB3D5A5

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ujugirl88(f): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
8 diferent designs of pantyhose for bum shorts, mini skirts etc

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 14, 2015
GET UR DATA AT A VERY CHEAPER PRICE MTN 1GIG-----#700 2GIG-----#1400 4GIG-----#2500 GLO 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 AIRTEL 1GIG_____#700 2GIG______#1300 4GIG_____#2500 ETISALAT 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 ......WHATSAPP 09050947168 OR CALL : 09037101896 U CAN Call TBOY FOR MORE INQUIRY.....
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
You want to showcase yourself, place a model listing here:http://www.starqueens.ml/index.php/our-gallery/2-olivia-ngene
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by WhizLammy(m): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2015
(PHOTOS) Nicki Minaj Wears Another Stunning Outfit On Stage

read more:::
http://www.guruswapers.com/2015/07/photos-nicki-minaj-wears-another.html

-----

Naira Dropped To 241 Against A Dollar

read more:::
http://www.guruswapers.com/2015/07/naira-dropped-to-241-against-dollar.html

-----

Blac Chyna Say I'm The One They Forgot about, Also Shares Saucy Photos

read more::::
http://www.guruswapers.com/2015/07/blac-chyna-say-im-one-they-forgot-about.html
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by pweetiedee(m): 11:35am On Jul 14, 2015
You can make skin lightening creams and soaps and scrubs urself with natural ingredients. Join this channel skin care tips, how to make skin care products ursef. C002E821B
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by skilzempire: 12:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Make YOUR LIPS PINK in just less than 6days...Itz real and simple..it has side effectz and d side effect is..the more u use the cream the more PINKY your lipz will become.( Add my socials to see testimonies of many people that haD bad black and rough lipz and am one of them) ..free delivery for first 20 people from any location to contact me from the day of this post and after that,u will pay 3k for your delivery service.... call me :07038931908 or add me on Whatsapp:08093883176 or bbm :2219D371
..Itz Very affordable and if it dosnt work within 6days? I guarantee u double of your money back the 7th day,...

1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by zeddwin: 2:10am On Jul 15, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8gqODIvswg no jokes oh this is the hottest new video on youtube and the girl is an aspiring model. Abeg watch oh to see
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by LUV1: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
AnonymouslyMe:
AUDITION: Voices for Hausa
Drama.
Venue: Cultural Center Area 10,
Garki, Abuja.
Date: Wednesday 2nd June,
Time: 2pm.
This information is courtesy of
ARO LEO.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by RETROSHAWTY(f): 1:03am On Jul 16, 2015
I need a legit ushering job or a facial modeling job. Pls quote me if I can join your agency
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2015
original butt enlargement pils. call 08137647004 now. safe and effective products.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by HARIBOUY: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Do u wish to be a cooperate Usher;as a model?
Will u like to join a modelling Agency in Kwara,Kogi,Benue,Niger and Abuja?
If you re interested in this.. Add dis pin263FF4E7. Whatsapp or calls.. 07038030718. Plz rbcst

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (73) (Reply)

Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.