Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! - Fashion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! (391984 Views)

POST HERE| All Ushering Related Information / Post Here If U Have Any Problem With Application Of Any Makeup Item / What Is D Best Clothes For Clubbin,post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Amastermovic(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Read this trending literature story FORGIVENESS MAY COST EPISODE 1-12 http://naijalane.com.ng/2016/09/10/synopsis-forgiveness-may-cost-2/
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by preselect(m): 3:39am On Sep 23, 2016
[size=14pt]beautiful nigerian girl wanted for marriage by Nigerian in Germany.

qualifications:

pretty
tall (or at least not short)
college graduate
christian (protestant)
willing to live in Europe
ready for marriage
willing to learn the German language
can cook
can cook very well
can cook very very very well (the guy like fooood grin )

if interested, let me know . . cool[/size]

#NepotismIsCorruptionToo
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Kelechijoan(f): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sales of turban, make huge income from sales of turban and cap. I make and distribute quality turbans. Arrays of colours available . It is in vogue now, can be worn on Native or English attire. Can be worn to the office, church, mosque weddings, party etc. It is now a substitute for gele. Call or watapp me on 07034626807. For more info.

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by BahamasTravels: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smoothmag, one of the most reputable modeling magazines and co-operation in the world, hosting the likes of miss bum bum globally, now in conjunction with Bahamas Travels & Tours and Damienz Empire. Would be coming down to Africa in search of the next raw talents and models, and Nigeria is next up.

Selected models are taken for international auditions in other countries in Africa, Europe and America.

Criteria: must be 18yrs and above, must have a valid international Passport, 5.5ft and above. Audition Date and venue for October would be communicated once you fulfill the necessary requirements.

For further details and confirmation, send an mail to bahamastravelsng@gmail DOT com

NB: check our signature for our email..and send details

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by inkboy: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Do you need your skin to be perfectly cleansed and superbly mosturized?, Our hand made natural soap leaves you with a brighter luminous glow. Handmade with 100% premium cold pressed organic vegetable oils, shea butter wild and raw black honey and organic essential oils to nurture and stimulate your skin
Also, come and have a wonderful spa experience that will keep you wowing! at Biyou spa
Like our page here /1nYLb
Visit our website www.biyouspa.com
Love you, accept you , be you!

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by iambakay(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
I stay in Lagos,ikorodu to be precise just finished my secondary school education ...just of recent I got interested in modelling .and I had like to receive help from other model here to help my career...message me on whatsapp 2348142479940
email bakarekayode56@gmail.com...
.anticipating for a quick response

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by frenzydilz(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
goldedprince:
Looking for girls and muscular guys to work for my agency. you must be ok to go nude.
You can make as much as 300k monthly working with me. If interested let me know
I'm game...08134081761
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by goldedprince: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
frenzydilz:
I'm game...08134081761
Dude I saw your pic in your profile. You ain't really muscular from that view. Maybe it's because of the view
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by cyburg01(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
goldedprince:

Dude I saw your pic in your profile. You ain't really muscular from that view. Maybe it's because of the view

08106033466 message me on whatsapp pls I'm in
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by vitalisdiho(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
My name is vitalisdiho.I am a grdauted but interested on modelling and how I can locate your modelling's agency around ifitedunu dunukofia in anambra centre local government area in anambra state or contact me on my line 08065648734.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by harbeekee: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
oriflame MODELLING CONTEST!!! * Are You Smart, Beautiful and Intelligent?
* Would You love to be the NEXT Face of oriflame Nigeria 2017?
* Would You like to be a Successful Entrepreneur, earning Globally and Online?
* Working with Your Phone, Tab or Laptop 5-6 hours daily, without jeopardizing current commitments?

This contest is not really about the cash award You get if You win, but more about the kind of exposure and boost it will give to You, Your oriflame business and Modelling Career, should You emerge one of the Winners.

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
* The Contest begins from 1st of October through December 31st, 2016
* It is only open to active oriflame Contestants who can maintain a minimum sales performance of 200 bonus points all through the Contest period
* An oriflame starter pack of #2,990 is compulsory for all interested participants

INSTANT AWARDS FOR FACE OF oriflame 2017 WINNERS:
* WINNER- #100,000
* 1ST RUNNER UP: #75,000
* 2ND RUNNER UP: #50,000

OTHER BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST AS AN oriflame BEAUTY CONSULTANT:
* Monthly Bonuses
* Cash awards of #150,000 to #150,000,000
* Opportunity to travel to exotic places up to three times in a Year, all expenses paid by oriflame
* Brand New Luxury Car awards
* Free Business Training, ETC.

To get STARTED and QUALIFY, if You are not yet a registered Consultant... CALL/SMS/WHATSAPP +2349030519446 with these details:
* Your Full Name
* Phone number

#Gent are not left out!
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by davincizlyrics: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Female models needed for first issue of QORA MAGAZINE... interested models should add up 5EF7D551... Shoot is going down 3rd week October 2016 by world famous photographer..

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by ohleevya: 4:12am On Oct 12, 2016
I'm a makeup artist.and I'm looking for someone who knows a lot about photography so that we can work together and achieve a lot in less than a year.interested persons should get to me.
Also to get your makeovers done at a cheaper rate,call 09099935539, or send a mail to ezealaolivia96@gmail.com.I.G handle olivia_media and beautouchmakeovers.
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mrblaiks: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
MODEL: OJO ITUNU

INSTAGRAM @official_mzoptimist

JOEL & BLAIKS MPC.

FOR BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES

WHATSAPP 09021301654

1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mrblaiks: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
MODEL: EGUNSOLA WUNMI

INSTAGRAM @baeizwunmie

JOEL & BLAIKS MODEL MANAGEMENT COMPANY

FOR BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES

WHATSAPP 09021301654

1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mrblaiks: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
MODEL: SODIQ OMOBOLANLE

INSTAGRAM @mhz_sherry

FOR BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES

WHATSAPP 09021301654

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mrblaiks: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
MODEL: NWADUBE JENNIFER

INSTAGRAM @jennyjay0

FOR BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES

WHATSAPP 09021301654

1 Share

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by mrblaiks: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
MODEL: FAVOUR UNUKAK

INSTAGRAM @iam_favourkak

JOEL & BLAIKS MODEL MANAGEMENT CO.

FOR BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES

2 Shares

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2016
here is a picture of me,im 16 and i want to be a model,i have a little idea about modelling,i stay in uyo...please you can call me with this number :08116221521....Email address:udumaelvis@yahoo.com

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Tkayhandsome(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2016
Wow 16? How you had sex before?
zingzang:
here is a picture of me,im 16 and i want to be a model,i have a little idea about modelling,i stay in uyo...please you can call me with this number :08116221521....Email address:udumaelvis@yahoo.com
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Wow 16? How you had sex before?
why do you want to know?

jamb question
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sincerely anxious. I love your kind of body. I love slim girls. I love dark girls and for the fact that you are young and beautiful, I love you. Can I know you more? How do I contact you?
zingzang:

why do you want to know?

jamb question
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Sincerely anxious. I love your kind of body. I love slim girls. I love dark girls and for the fact that you are young and beautiful, I love you. Can I know you more? How do I contact you?
i put that photo there so that i can atleast get an offer not to hook up with someone

2 Likes

Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
I know dear. And that wouldn't stop you or any agency from picking interest in you. I just wanna know you more. Please
zingzang:

i put that photo there so that i can atleast get an offer not to hook up with someone
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
I know dear. And that wouldn't stop you or any agency from picking interest in you. I just wanna know you more. Please
okay,my number is there im on fb not whatsapp
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thanks dear. I'll call you soon.
zingzang:

okay,my number is there im on fb not whatsapp
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by elknice: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Planning a holiday to Dubai with your family? There's no better time to book your holiday than now. Our value holiday itineraries have been designed specially to give you valuable experiences like never before. You can now Explore Dubai. Make this festive season extra special in Dubai. What are you waiting for? Book Now!

With Golden Trust International LLC, getting a Dubai visa is extremely simple and hassle-free. Accommodations, ticket, and free breakfast. Tourist complete packages available.

Also apply for employment visa to DUBAI , Quatar, South Korea and Cyprus.

_-2 yrs Direct employment visa
_- 2 years residence visa not with employment but can come to Dubai to do any kind of business or look for jobs of your choices.

All you have to do is apply for and get your visa in just 5 working days.
Submit your documents online to goldentrusttravel@gmail.com or WhatsApp us on
+234 807 077 4214,
+971 52 309 2671
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Thanks dear. I'll call you soon.
alright
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by Givenbiznews01: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
GIVENBIZ MODELING AGENCY is Africa’s leading
modeling agency with an international standing; discovering
and grooming many of today’s newest and freshest faces
adorning the mass media of fashion print, television
commercials, international runways, and commercial print.
GIVENBIZ MODELING AGENCY is known for having provided
the international marketplace with polished “new faces” with
a vision of what will simply be “Hot!” The agency is known
for having a great partnership with their models, of their
career goals and intuitive marketing strategies. In addition,
the agency boasts of the staff’s incredible work experience
within the fashion and entertainment industry.
GIVENBIZ MODELING AGENCY provides the opportunity for
the promotion of aspiring MODELS who are looking to
promote themselves and market their talents using new
media strategies. The agency has a major presence in the
Western region respected by clients and contemporaries
alike. The agency displays its mainstay power in the
modeling industry with their formidable talent and enviable
list of clients. In addition to their business savvy in domestic
bookings, the unparalleled strength and force of the agency
is the agency’s keen placement of the models into the
foreign marketplace of Europe, Australia, South America and
the Orient.
HOW DO I GET STARTED IN THE MODELING INDUSTRY?
Everybody is a model. Don’t think that you have to be tall or beautiful before you can be a model. It all depends on opportunities you utilize, God’s favour and the kind of Modeling agency you work with. There are different adverts that require different kinds of people. The best way to get started is to register with a model agency. To join GIVENBIZ MODELS, IS FOR FREE.
A Registration form will be sent to your email after contacting the manager, after you fill them Then send us by separate email or whasapp , 3-5 professional photographs of yourself; we insist: these photos have to be good enough to a standard as they will be “your face” to the world! If you don’t know how to get such photos, call the Manager. Photos. to join whatsapp or call 07064513501
http://givenbiznews.com.ng/givenbiz-modeling-agency/
Re: POST HERE | ALL Modeling-Related Information! by jamarionj(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
Entry is ON now...
" MR&Miss All Campus IMO state NIGERIA"

Form on sale for just N3000 only.

To get your form CONTACT /WHATSAPP

STAR PRICE
-WINNER
N500,000
Gift items from sponsors
Endorsement by beauty products

-1st RUNNER
N200,000
Gift items from sponsor's

-2nd RUNNER
N100,000
Gift items from sponsor's

Get your form today and be part of this great Pageant that empowers, Projects and Harness the talents of the contestants.

Mr &Miss All Campus IMO state NIGERIA: Portrays an image of exampary qualities in Nigeria students

Get registered NOW to be part of the Audition Also... you can get your form during the Audition day

THANKS
JEmpire Models Agency

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (73) (Reply)

Trendy Blouse Styles Made With “lace” / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Pictures Of Hair Styles, Weave-ons, And Braids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.