Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,365 members, 7,957,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co (2345 Views)

Where Is Cosplay And Ipfreely / What Happened To "COSPLAY" / How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by calculusx(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
* Calling out Ipfreely & Cosplay. I must commend your effort on Vin Check and Full Disclosure but both of you that started this struggle needs to educate NLers more on how to interprete Vehicle Report. I have said it often times that majority of these reports are been exaggerated. I have been doing Vin Check as far back 2008 and I can tell you, in as much as it's good to check reports, interpreting it is another hurdle and Vin Report in some cases shouldn't be a deciding factor.

What necessitated this thread was that, I received calls from some NLers this morning who are a bit lost on how to interprete or understand Vin Report of Vehicles they got through another source off NL. One of them actually made a commitment on the said Vehicle but later requested for Vin no and checked the report. He was baffled simply because there was no report on the said Vehicle since 2002. Is that enough to make an informed decision? NO. I will display Vin Report of the Vehicle in question after checking for him.

Moreso, it's clearly stated on all reports that "not all events or accident are been reported" but people choose to ignore that. There was a time I bought a Highlander from a Dealer in Virginia, My Agent stopped at gas station to refuell only for a low life Mexican nigga to rammed into my HL, my Highlander had rear damage, nothing was reported, such an incident won't appear on Autocheck.

My main point is, you started this movement which I'm not against because it favors me more simply because Full Disclosure is what i'v been doing for almost a decade but you guys need to do more in enlightening NLers on Vin Report. Majority are lost and doesn't know what to look out for in Autocheck Report.

~ 0Inspired Expired started with this Clean Title Campaign just to confuse and lure Customers to himself, what happened at the end? He had to cut corners by flying the Cars and avoiding paying Custom Duty. Please don't get me wrong or mis-understand me in anyway, it's a right campaign but you need to do more. If possible offer free service on Vin Check and send them pictures privately or probably make your contact numbers available online so they can always call you guys. It will go a long way.

I will display some Vin Reports of my Cars I did recently later today and all I can tell you is their Reports were exxagerrated. These are Cars that had no damage whatsoever and I spent little or nothing on them. Less I forget, I do my own independent 120 point inspection on almost all my Cars before been displayed for sale. I wish I have enough time to deliberate more on this issue

Cc olanshi, diportivo , GazzuzzAutos, hubcruz, banky3w, computerglobal, elshanautos and all concerned

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by Anchor84: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
calculusx:
* Calling out Ipfreely & Cosplay. I must commend your effort on Vin Check and Full Disclosure but both of you that started this struggle needs to educate NLers more on how to interprete Vehicle Report. I have said it often times that majority of these reports are been exaggerated. I have been doing Vin Check as far back 2008 and I can tell you, in as much as it's good to check reports, interpreting it is another hurdle and Vin Report in some cases shouldn't be a deciding factor.
What necessitated this thread was that, I received calls from some NLers this morning who are a bit lost on how to interprete or understand Vin Report of Vehicles they got through another source off NL. One of them actually made a commitment on the said Vehicle but later requested for Vin no and checked the report. He was baffled simply because there was no report on the said Vehicle since 2002. Is that enough to make an informed decision? NO. I will display Vin Report of the Vehicle in question after checking for him.
Moreso, it's clearly stated on all reports that "not all events or accident are been reported" but people choose to ignore that. There was a time I bought a Highlander from a Dealer in Virginia, My Agent stopped at gas station to refuell only for a low life Mexican nigga to rammed into my HL, my Highlander had rear damage, nothing was reported, such an incident won't appear on Autocheck.
My main point is, you started this movement which I'm not against because it favors me more simply because Full Disclosure is what i'v been doing for almost a decade but you guys need to do more in enlightening NLers on Vin Report. Majority are lost and doesn't know what to look out for in Autocheck Report.
Inspired Expired started with this Clean Title Campaign just to confuse and lure Customers to himself, what happened at the end? He had to cut corners by flying the Cars and avoiding paying Custom Duty. Please don't get me wrong or mis-understand me in anyway, it's a right campaign but you need to do more. If possible offer free service on Vin Check and send them pictures privately or probably make your contact numbers available online so they can always call you guys. It will go a long way.
I will display some Vin Reports of my Cars I did recently later today and all I can tell you is their Reports were exxagerrated. These are Cars that had no damage whatsoever and I spent little or nothing on them. Less I forget, I do my own independent 120 point inspection on almost all my Cars before been displayed for sale. I wish I have enough time to deliberate more on this issue

Cc olanshi, diportivo , GazzuzzAutos, hubcruz, banky3w, computerglobal and all concerned
Thanks for the Breakdown sir,was looking writting such letter too.one major thing ww Nigerians dont know is We can't afford TOTAL ACCIDENT FREE CARS.So they shld just stop condemning cars.if it was a Flooded fine,its a no go area.so we shld all try to understand that esp the Buyers...Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Anchor84:
Thanks for the Breakdown sir,was looking writting such letter too.one major thing ww Nigerians dont know is We can't afford TOTAL ACCIDENT FREE CARS.So they shld just stop condemning cars.if it was a Flooded fine,its a no go area.so we shld all try to understand that esp the Buyers...Thanks

Again with this. Nobody says selling an accidented car is bad. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, I'd buy one if it had no other issues and was available at a fine price.

The problem here, sir, is non-disclosure. If the car is accidented, say it. If it's flooded, say it. We shouldn't even be asking for VIN, people just need full disclosure. If I'm about spending a couple thousand dollars on a car, I deserve to know what I'm spending money on.

And for those who say they disclose VIN in private, stop trying to deceive yourselves. If you've taken it upon yourself to put an ad up on Nairaland for public viewing, that same public deserves to know everything about the car. Anything else is an insult to the public's intelligence.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
And for the dealers that put up ads of accidented/flooded vehicles and claim that it's a clean title, all of you are seriously mad, and God will punish you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by Mayor555(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Very funny fellas took Nairaland to be the only place to get clients/customers....the price I'll sell a car outside Nairaland, I'll think twice before making that price my asking price here on Nairaland.

Full disclosure is very important, but the way you guys are going about it, it's a lame attempt at self glorification.
Like you guys should be the only trustworthy individuals on this forum, I won't be surprised if it all end being a script.

Please don't fight me for my opinion... I hate online banters.. It makes me sick. If you're going to insult me, come and say it to my face Biko.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by chccho(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mayor555:
Very funny fellas took Nairaland to be the only place to get clients/customers....the price I'll sell a car outside Nairaland, I'll think twice before making that price my asking price here on Nairaland.

Full disclosure is very important, but the way you guys are going about it, it's a lame attempt at self glorification.
Like you guys should be the only trustworthy individuals on this forum, I won't be surprised if it all end being a script.

Please don't fight me for my opinion... I hate online banters.. It makes me sick. If you're going to insult me, come and say it to my face Biko.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by Andy2274: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sellers should try as much as possible to give details about the car they are selling. There is nothing wrong in buying accident car but the buyer has the right to know the extent of damage, the area of damage so that he can know what he is buying. Most of the sellers that cosplay normally quote will tell you the car is "accident free" when it is not. I sold my car that has gear problem and the buyer was aware of it and willing to buy it because of the neatness of the car. We got the cost of the gear box and share it 50/50. ......what you will understand is that majority of sellers on NL are not truthful. If you are selling a tokunbo car on Nl it is a rule that you include your vin. Obey the simple rule to avoid embarrassment. People buy accident cars but let them know what they are buying and decide if they can buy it. To make money is not easy. After suffering to safe #2m you end up buying a car then you continue to borrow money to repair....is bad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by ejembi28(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Again with this. Nobody says selling an accidented car is bad. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. In fact, I'd buy one if it had no other issues and was available at a fine price.

The problem here, sir, is non-disclosure. If the car is accidented, say it. If it's flooded, say it. We shouldn't even be asking for VIN, people just need full disclosure. If I'm about spending a couple thousand dollars on a car, I deserve to know what I'm spending money on.

And for those who say they disclose VIN in private, stop trying to deceive yourselves. If you've taken it upon yourself to put an ad up on Nairaland for public viewing, that same public deserves to know everything about the car. Anything else is an insult to the public's intelligence.

thank you my brother,
You just broke down all I have in mind ,
I don't think there is any addition to what you just said,

The bottom line is this:
No one said you shouldn't import SALVAGE CARS ,
But if you import a FLOODED CARS, let the customers knows its a FLOODED CAR.
DEALERS should stop acting as if they don't know what this campaign is all about" FULL DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION"

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by mexxy1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
calculusx:

~ 0Inspired Expired started with this Clean Title Campaign just to confuse and lure Customers to himself, what happened at the end? He had to cut corners by flying the Cars and avoiding paying Custom Duty. Please don't get me wrong or mis-understand me in anyway, it's a right campaign but you need to do more. If possible offer free service on Vin Check and send them pictures privately or probably make your contact numbers available online so they can always call you guys. It will go a long way.

Cc olanshi, diportivo , GazzuzzAutos, hubcruz, banky3w, computerglobal, elshanautos and all concerned

Keep doing your thing. I have dealt with you without regrets, I am dealing with you and, will definitely deal with you again.

You have always been open but, a few unrepentant individuals here are the problem. Don't stop the good work.
Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by hubcruz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thanks calculusx for the write up....in this business there is a lot learn..I bring in cars and i help pple sell there cars mostly....yes its good to disclose full info of a car u are advertising....But in most case our 9ja mentallity will not help us. If u post a car that has accident some pple here will condem the car saying its too expensive for that price....if u post a car that is flooded they will over condem the post even swear for the poster.....Pple need to know how to rate an accident car and flooded car....there are level of accident and flood cars.....there are some flooded cars that are super good to buy and there are some flooded cars that are not good to buy....same goes to the accident cars also.....But our 9ja mentality will not allow us to reason well....we go just condem the car straight. Abeg make una know say its not easy doing car businesss even in yankee they also dey hide some details from clients and dey make mistakes too in there reports....For me i will always provide details of my car and always tell my clients to come with someone that knows about cars or mechanic that can do a check for them. Inspection most be made and agreement reached for all the cars i post line.

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by chccho(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Dear Cosplay,Ipfreely & co i dont believe that your campaign is geared towards any good but rather its born out of bitterness, and bad belle because the way and manner u go about spamming dealers threads and go as far as labelling them fraudulent/criminals only goes to show that u mean no good..

As per flooded vehicles i have decided to try as much as possible to avoid selling flooded vehicles. Although some flooded vehicles still run and drive excellently,some could be a death trap

Now as per VINs,truth be told a buyer has the full right to request for the VIN of the vehicle he intends to purchase and that should be between the buyer and the seller and not for some self ordained elements who wish to become mods to abusively and forcefully impose their opinions on the dealers thread.

Lets not forget that there are dealers who also buy salvaged/flooded vehicles from the US ship, them to cotonou and still advertise on this platform pls who checks that?

Its good enough that the sellers on this platform ask for the potential buyers to come for inspection b4 sale even with a mechanic and whoever they feel knows about cars,isnt that transparent enough?

Lets be sincere most potential buyers will be discouraged after seeing the pre-accidented pics of most of these vehicles but if the seller has taken the pain to spend money on buying,shipping and fixing these vehicles to standard, pls its evil of anyone to still label such a dealer as fraudulent/criminal.

In my opinion there are reasonable ways to go about this campaign here on NL ,afterall NL is not the only platform that sells cars online and thay all guided by their rules and regulations respectively but as for that of cosplay and co it was not well taught through at all but rather it is more geared towards self edification and cheap glory.

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by ejembi28(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
chccho:
Dear Cosplay,Ipfreely & co i dont believe that your campaign is geared towards any good but rather its born out of bitterness, and bad belle because the way and manner u go about spamming dealers threads and go as far as labelling them fraudulent/criminals only goes to show that u mean no good..

As per flooded vehicles i have decided to try as much as possible to avoid selling flooded vehicles.
Truth be told a buyer has the full right to
SMH,
if really that the dealers in this forum are willing to repent and have a change of mind from their old ways of doing business,
They should have taken their time to caution and advice the bad ones among them that import dead trap into this country in the name of doing business and happy concealed the important information of the so called car and sell to unsuspecting customers,

They DEALERS see nothing wrong in the above explanation and same DEALERS also see nothing wrong with they attitude of their fellows who are in this dubious practices ,

But they see every thing wrong with COSPLAY and his team that exposed them,
WHAT A BIAS MIND.
I'm still looking forward to see dealers opening a thread cautioning other dealers to stop the dubious/sharp practices in this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by ejembi28(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
chccho:

As per flooded vehicles i have decided to try as much as possible to avoid selling flooded vehicles. Although some flooded vehicles still run and drive excellently,some could be a death trap

Now as per VINs,truth be told a buyer has the full right to request for the VIN of the vehicle he intends to purchase and that should be between the buyer and the seller and not for some self ordained elements who wish to become mods to abusively and forcefully impose their opinions on the dealers thread.

Lets not forget that there are dealers who also buy salvaged/flooded vehicles from the US ship, them to cotonou and still advertise on this platform pls who checks that?

Its good enough that the sellers on this platform ask for the potential buyers to come for inspection b4 sale even with a mechanic and whoever they feel knows about cars,isnt that transparent enough?

Lets be sincere most potential buyers will be discouraged after seeing the pre-accidented pics of most of these vehicles but if the seller has taken the pain to spend money on buying,shipping and fixing these vehicles to standard, pls its evil of anyone to still label such a dealer as fraudulent/criminal.

In my opinion there are reasonable ways to go about this campaign here on NL ,afterall NL is not the only platform that sells cars online and thay all guided by their rules and regulations respectively but as for that of cosplay and co it was not well taught through at all but rather it is more geared towards self edification and cheap glory.
You talked about BUYERS been turnoff when they saw prepurchase pictures of cars,

Dose that mean's the likes of CALCULUSX, GAZZUZZ,and the rest no longer sell cars in this forums?

B'cos they posted most of the pre-purchase pictures of cars they advertised for sale in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by chccho(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
ejembi28:

You talked about BUYERS been turnoff when they saw prepurchase pictures of cars,

Dose it mean the likes of CALCULUSX, GAZZUZZ,and the rest no longer sell cars in this forums?

B'cos they posted most of the pre-purchase pictures of cars they advertised for sale in this forum.

They are probably still selling and thats their style which is good but does that automatically make it the standard for advertising on this platform?? I believe everyone here has their own way of advertising and selling on this platform.

Dont get me wrong i also support buyers requesting for the VIN of vehicles from the buyer but it is not a criteria to advertising on this platform and should the need arise it should be btw the potential buyer and the seller or at the discretion of the seller like CalculusX

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by ejembi28(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
chccho:

They are probably still selling and thats their style which is good but does that automatically make it the standard for advertising on this platform?? I believe everyone here has their own way of advertising and selling on this platform.

Dont get me wrong i also support buyers requesting for the VIN of vehicles from the buyer but it is not a criteria to advertising on this platform and should the need arise it should be btw the potential buyer and the seller or at the discretion of the seller like CalculusX
I understand your point perfectly ,but here are some reason while PRE-PUCHASED pictures and VIN should also be criteria for all vehicle advertised on a public forum for sale,.

Most of our dealer out there are too selfish to the extend that ,they import car with all AIRBAG DEPLOYED without fixing it to SAFETY STANDARD and they still tag such car as MINT ,SPARKING ,and ACCIDENT FREE CARS.

such persons even during private INSPECTION will never disclosed/revealed the real conditions of the car to you,

In the end , you might end up up buying a car without AIRBAG or a malfunction airbags that will not deployed when accident occur.

In my own humble opinion,

PRE_PURCHASE / VIN should be compulsory for all vehicle posted for sale in this forum
B'cos this sharp practices has become the life style of most of the DEALERS in this forum.
THEY DEALERS RE ALL HERE TO
MAXIMIZE PROFIT,

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE
SAFETY OF THE END USERS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by aninweze(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
chccho:

But do u agree that "Accident free" and "clean title" claims should be backed up by VIN?

Yes or No.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by chccho(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
aninweze:

But do u agree that "Accident free" and "clean title" claims should be backed up by VIN?

Yes or No.

That decision is left to each individual seller to decide.
Is it a compulsory criteria for advertisement here on NL? NO. Do potential buyers have a right to request for VINs? Yes they do.
Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by millomaniac: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
calculusx:

bros its only you that know the real motive behind this your letter because i cant understand any thing in this long letter other than vin does not disclose everything about the vehicle and most people do not know how to interpret vin report cool. are you tryna potray yourself a good guy or what its a simple thing if you are selling imported used cars on this section disclose if it is clean or not or better still.... post vin.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by calculusx(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
calculusx:
What necessitated this thread was that, I received calls from some NLers this morning who are a bit lost on how to interpret or understand Vin Report of Vehicles

it's a right campaign but you need to do more. If possible offer free service on Vin Check and send them pictures privately or probably make your contact numbers available online so they can always call you guys. It will go a long way.

millomaniac:

• I hope the above points answer your question

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by dbelovd(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Thank u jare my brother

Why is it so difficult for these dealers to embrace full disclosure

Despite the fact that Copart or wherever they got these cars from disclosed all the necessary information to them..

Nigerians n deceit..smh

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by aninweze(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
chccho:

That decision is left to each individual seller to decide.
Is it a compulsory criteria for advertisement here on NL? NO. Do potential buyers have a right to request for VINs? Yes they do.
You started well as a devil's advocate, speaking for the other side, but u managed to fully submerge yourself into this messy mud of shady/grey colored dealers.
My question requestd for a yes or no answer, but u set a different question for yourself and answered it as u deemed fit.
What differentiates a car dealer who claims a car is accident free and clean title without proof, from Amaechi who claims he is not corrupt?

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by timifakay(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
calculusx:

If they agree to this, that still wouldn't be enough, they will be asked to accompany prospective buyers for inspection.
And if they accompany buyers, they will be asked to offer guarantee on cars.
And if they offer guarantee, they will be required to provide after sales service.... And the requests are endless...

Cc olan.shi, dip.ortivo , Gazzuz.zAutos, hubcr.uz, bank.y3w, computer.global, elshan.autos and all concerned
[/i]

The point in providing VIN is to get images and the reports are to help trained eyes with the inspection.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by dbelovd(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
chccho:

Dont get me wrong i also support buyers requesting for the VIN of vehicles from the buyer but it is not a criteria to advertising on this platform and should the need arise it should be btw the potential buyer and the seller or at the discretion of the seller like calculus

Bro this is online marketing where integrity is an important ingredient for success, and if full disclosure is too difficult then you can remain in you car-stand and do whatever you want to do there..

Moderators of this platform need to wakeup from their slumber n put in place rules that will guide dealings in auto section. They should be the one doing what cosplay and co (you guys are wonderful) are doing..

In this time and age where you can sit in the comfort of your home and purchase your cars from copart and the rest, because you know what you are buying from the information given online..

Sellers here on the other hand set out to deliberately deceive buyers, and to what end? To make outrageous profit..

Dealers should buy cars that were involved in minor accidents if you don't want to buy clean cars and show us Pre purchase pics and possibly Vin number of the car. And don't come here and be shouting clean title...

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by Ipfreely: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
It's really not my style to respond to these threads but I'll make an exception to call out just one individual of numerous others in this section:

Chccho

It amuses me to see that you too think you have any reasonable opinions on this subject. You are one of the more dishonest individuals I've come across in this section. You are almost on par with Megatone.

https://www.nairaland.com/4193156/2months-registered-mitsubishi-montero-crispy

https://www.nairaland.com/4335296/axxxx

These are just 2 of the several adverts you've posted on this section that reveal just the sort of individual you are.

You are the very definition of a fraudulent fellow. How else would you like to explain advertising flooded vehicles with NO indication about their history whatsoever?

I have no sympathy for you and your bad luck in this section. And just to illustrate how predictable you are, you will respond to this with insults, except your desire to prove me wrong forces discipline from you. No matter, you're entirely welcome to do so as I will not be returning to this thread.

As for the rest of you with your intelligent opinions and comments about the motives and intentions of this campaign, this is what I have to add:

That's right. Nothing. At all.

Do better, make your adverts more transparent. Or, like Cosplay would reply:

It will certainly be done for you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by idu1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
calculusx:

• I hope the above points answer your question
God ll soon reveals all your theifing tactics you are using to defraud your customers. If Ogun can catch inspired autos forget it bro. Keep claiming saint undecided
Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by mexxy1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
idu1:
God ll soon reveals all your theifing tactics you are using to defraud your customers. If Ogun can catch inspired autos forget it bro. Keep claiming saint undecided

Check all the sellers here. Calculusx is the only one with a fixed, verifiable address that is consistent on ALL his threads. He has been very open for years. Don't just lay baseless allegations.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by Handsomebeing(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
My respect for you Calculusx keep growing. I follow your posts closely and have made up my mind that my next car will be from you instead of getting it myself as I did the last time because of car dealers wahala.

You might not be perfect which is normal as we are humans but you’re the most transparent here.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by LeJeun3: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2018

I find it very painful when I see dealers generalising a claim that clients cannot afford "clean title" cars...

In this country people buy cars brand new. Some people custom build their cars, some of such people are here on nairaland.

So because you the seller thinks the tomatoes are expensive you decide to sell a rotten one?? Why not display the tomatoes, as they come. Fresh, Old and Rotten??

Full disclosure isnt as hard as you guys are making it look.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by calculusx(m): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
idu1:

• Bros. I'm not here to praise myself but will give you a brief history of how GOD has elevated me in this business over the years when I started with just 2 Cars as far back 2009.
My business ethics is based on Integrity. I don't bite more than what I can chew. If truly I have been defrauding my Customers like you claim,won't you have seen many complaints here?
I am Vincent Fowler and not Abimbola Emmanuel. My Name means soo much to me. My Integrity has stood the test of time and will always do. I will tell you as it is without any compromise. Let me stop here, will get back to you when I open my 3rd Carlot before end of the Year.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by thebigkendo(m): 1:08am On Apr 21, 2018
chccho:

Hahahaha u go fear standard now, you think just replacing steering & passenger airbag is fixing to standard? Or blocking Check engine light & SRS light?
Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by thebigkendo(m): 1:14am On Apr 21, 2018
hubcruz:
Thanks calculusx for the write up....in this business there is a lot learn..I bring in cars and i help pple sell there cars mostly....yes its good to disclose full info of a car u are advertising....But in most case our 9ja mentallity will not help us. If u post a car that has accident some pple here will condem the car saying its too expensive for that price....if u post a car that is flooded they will over condem the post even swear for the poster.....Pple need to know how to rate an accident car and flooded car....there are level of accident and flood cars.....there are some flooded cars that are super good to buy and there are some flooded cars that are not good to buy....same goes to the accident cars also.....But our 9ja mentality will not allow us to reason well....we go just condem the car straight. Abeg make una know say its not easy doing car businesss even in yankee they also dey hide some details from clients and dey make mistakes too in there reports....For me i will always provide details of my car and always tell my clients to come with someone that knows about cars or mechanic that can do a check for them. Inspection most be made and agreement reached for all the cars i post line.

cheesy cheesy see dis one weh dey post picture of clean cars from internet as pre-purchase pictures of your
salvaged cars

Please don't talk when calculusx is talking about integrity.. Because you have none
Re: Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co by ehissi(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2018
Andy2274:
Sellers should try as much as possible to give details about the car they are selling. There is nothing wrong in buying accident car but the buyer has the right to know the extent of damage, the area of damage so that he can know what he is buying. Most of the sellers that cosplay normally quote will tell you the car is "accident free" when it is not. I sold my car that has gear problem and the buyer was aware of it and willing to buy it because of the neatness of the car. We got the cost of the gear box and share it 50/50. ......what you will understand is that majority of sellers on NL are not truthful. If you are selling a tokunbo car on Nl it is a rule that you include your vin. Obey the simple rule to avoid embarrassment. People buy accident cars but let them know what they are buying and decide if they can buy it. To make money is not easy. After suffering to safe #2m you end up buying a car then you continue to borrow money to repair....is bad.

Well! The truth is any attempt to mislead someone in any matter or dealings whatsoever in the course of business is bad and ought to be tagged by law as wrong but Naija law enforcement agencies na something else.......

But I must correct you here, there is no rule on Nairaland that states that you must provide a VIN before you paste car ads.

The rate at which people are misled to buy cars that have a history that is unpleasant to prospective clients, makes it desirable that VIN be posted, but I must say that it is not a rule.

I think it is high time Nairaland wakes up from its slumber and make sound rules for the auto-section with the consequence of a ban in the absence of compliance.

Though I must admit, that some middle men will have a hard time selling cars, as most of them may not have the time or patience or even easily accessible resources to be checking VIN for every car they wanna sell, so it is likely that such folks will take their businesses elsewhere in the event that such a policy becomes a rule - which in turn may affect traffic to the auto-section, which I don't believe is desirable for the traffickers on Nairaland kwa........ undecided -but then again, like I said, VIN posting though desirable is not a rule.....

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Model Rav4 Fully Loaded & 2004 Model Rx330 Toks Selling Cheap / 07 / 08 CAMRY 4PLUGS 1.930M / 2013 Model Toyota Sienna Xle Fully Loaded Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.