Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. (1132 Views)

What Happened To "COSPLAY" / Cosplay / Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by jarkbauer: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Next time you want to sell a lemon.

Remove all the car markings and stickers
Change the color
Avoid auction cars.
If auction. Remove auctions pictures from site and Google.

If you do this cosplay can not detect anything
Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2019
jarkbauer:

Change the color
Avoid auction cars.

Sad truth, 99per of dealers on this forum have never seen the car they sell , they collect pics from seller and post, to tell them to tamper with the vehicle to avoid cosplay is not possible.
Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by jarkbauer: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Sad truth, 99per of dealers on this forum have never seen the car they sell , they collect pics from seller and post, to tell them to tamper with the vehicle to avoid cosplay is not possible.

Well I didnt mention tamper. All the things I mentioned are legal as long as you do not tamper with the VIN plate
Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by Anchor84: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

But not 99%
Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by Lucky4real28(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2019
Truth is if your vehicle is properly described with no odometer roll back nor deployed airbags, cosplay wouldn’t post original pics, I have seen a lot of badly damaged cars sell in peace on NL. As for the auction tags and color, I don’t think it matters much. He always gets it except he doesn’t want to. But beware of some other miscreants on NL, all they want is to derail your thread.
Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by jarkbauer: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lucky4real28:
Truth is if your vehicle is properly described with no odometer roll back nor deployed airbags, cosplay wouldn’t post original pics, I have seen a lot of badly damaged cars sell in peace on NL. As for the auction tags and color, I don’t think it matters much. He always gets it except he doesn’t want to. But beware of some other miscreants on NL, all they want is to derail your thread.

He uses these information to get it. If you remove everything he cant get it.
Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by fabienjoe: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
jarkbauer:

He uses these information to get it. If you remove everything he cant get it.

But why would anyone want to sell a lemon to another person, whatever happened to full disclosure?

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by jarkbauer: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
fabienjoe:

But why would anyone want to sell a lemon to another person, whatever happened to full disclosure?

You may want to sell a lemon after you've bought a lemon angry grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by banky3w(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
jarkbauer:

Change the color
Avoid auction cars.

You this azzhole! You're a filthy bag of worms. Creating this topic shows how shallow you are and will ever be! You are actually advising these scums dealers on how to con and swindle people of their hard earned money by buying disguised lemons. You will meet your Waterloo soonest.

7 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by urose93(f): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
jarkbauer:

Change the color
Avoid auction cars.

But you are very wicked. I swear
Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by Gravatar: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
stooooory

me that i have seen cosp,lay still get cars info wit nothing on windshield

make u no go try ur luck ooo

na u go still weep
Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by falzthebadguy: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Course code #scam202# ( teaching dealers how to sell a lemon car to innocent buyers)

Do you think this is fair? Be guided please.
Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by jarkbauer: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
banky3w:

You this azzhole! You're a filthy bag of worms. Creating this topic shows how shallow you are and will ever be! You are actually advising these scums dealers on how to con and swindle people of their hard earned money by buying disguised lemons. You will meet your Waterloo soonest.

Lmao
Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by thebigkendo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Cosplay that still got details of car still in Canada without any markings..

Joker grin grin
Re: How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. by TheRealMykel: 6:21am On Sep 24, 2019
falzthebadguy:
Course code #scam202# ( teaching dealers how to sell a lemon car to innocent buyers)

Do you think this is fair? Be guided please.

More reasons why you should buy your cars online yourself or trusted auctions... I'll be at your back and call for all Clearing Needs.

07084202021/08070705137

(1) (Reply)

A Clean Registered Nissan Pathfinder For Sale, 2002 Model. / Registered TOYOTA COROLLA 2007 Model Available For Sale / SOLD!! Tokunbo 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.