Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Happened To "COSPLAY" - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Happened To "COSPLAY" (1178 Views)

How To Avoid Cosplay If You Want To Sell A Lemon. / Cosplay / Open Letter To Cosplay, Ipfreely & Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To "COSPLAY" by jubianose(m): 4:46am On Oct 30, 2020
Dude can dig up any VIN of a car no matter where you hid them
Dude can tell you the history of your car intoto...
Dude made us to realize on car section that all (cars) that glitters are not gold i.e. cannot be taken at face value.
Dude indeed sanitize auto section as dealers realise that the fear of cosplay is the beginning of adding VIN to pix.
Dude made us to realize the need to always ask for VIN.

So therefore what happened to cosplay

9 Likes

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by Amazoner01: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2020
I stan!!!
Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by amstamon: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2020
Pls where's him ? sad sad
Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by promotervickky(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2020
Probably his profile was reported, contact him via his email, we need him back!
Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by dalongjnr: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2020
The auto section sheriff.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by foolbuster: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2020
Fu*ck cosplay!
The guy at the time was depressed and going through a phase. Rather than stay positive, he opted to unleash the frustration of whatever he was passing through on nairaland car dealers to the delight of the audience who nudged him on. Fun times grin It was entertaining thou. The guy literally had a fight with all the cardealers on nairaland from gazzuzz to valarinz to calculusx you name it as long as you consistently post vehicles the guy must attack you. hope he has found peace and is happier now wherever he may be.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by Gravatar: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
dalongjnr:
The auto section sheriff.

chai, baba cosplay showed us the way o

i picked up a lot of tips and tricks from the legend of auto section

he really dealt with all these unscrupulous dealers and their supporters lol

the guy above me is still pained, up till now lol

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
foolbuster:
Fu*ck cosplay!
The guy at the time was depressed and going through a phase. Rather than stay positive, he opted to unleash the frustration of whatever he was passing through on nairaland car dealers to the delight of the audience who nudged him on. Fun times grin It was entertaining thou. The guy literally had a fight with all the cardealers on nairaland from gazzuzz to valarinz to calculusx you name it as long as you consistently post vehicles the guy must attack you. hope he has found peace and is happier now wherever he may be.

Correct your self, I never had an issue/faceoff with cosplay, neither did he flag any of my adverts

I tweet in peace .

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by azpekuliar: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Cosplay made me realize that there are lots of coffins on our roads masquerading as Tokunboh vehicles.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by diportivo: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Correct your self, I never had an issue/faceoff with cosplay, neither did he flag any of my adverts

I tweet in peace .

always resist the urge cool

1 Like

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by weyreypey: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I tweet in peace .

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by johnabraham: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
U look at his name and still comment ....

GAZZUZZ:

I tweet in peace .
Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by foolbuster: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I tweet in peace .

You fell out with cosplay. I don't know over what because the altercation got hidden by maybe you or someone else.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
johnabraham:
U look at his name and still comment ....

diportivo:

always resist the urge cool

1 Like

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by Openbusiness: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Before we had a Cosplay, there was another true legend called iPfreely. There was a time I used to think he was the same person as Cosplay. But they are different people grin. Those 2 guys are the legends of Nairaland Auto Section. But my assessment of these guys is that Cosplay was more of a vigilante Batman kind of crimeVIN fighter. iPfreely was like a goody2shoes Superman. Cosplay = Batman; iPfreely = Superman. I'm still waiting for the auto section Justice League to be complete grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by jubianose(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Openbusiness:
Before we had a Cosplay, there was another true legend called iPfreely. There was a time I used to think he was the same person as Cosplay. But they are different people grin. Those 2 guys are the legends of Nairaland Auto Section. But my assessment of these guys is that Cosplay was more of a vigilante Batman kind of crimeVIN fighter. iPfreely was like a goody2shoes Superman. Cosplay = Batman; iPfreely = Superman. I'm still waiting for the auto section Justice League to be complete grin

Hahaha..... You are there bro. Cosplay is a savage. I once saw one car here and I was admiring it, thinking it was 100% accident free. BOOM cosplay bounced with unbelievable picture that made me shout BLOOD OF JESUS in tongues. There is no where anywhere I could have imagined what I was seeing. From there he always have my respect...

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Probably got tired of the circus.
Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by jubianose(m): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
I seriously doubt. Dude worked these withzeal and passion
Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by jubianose(m): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
I seriously doubt. Dude worked these with zeal and passion
Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by jubianose(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
foolbuster:
Fu*ck cosplay!
The guy at the time was depressed and going through a phase. Rather than stay positive, he opted to unleash the frustration of whatever he was passing through on nairaland car dealers to the delight of the audience
who nudged him on. Fun times grin It was entertaining thou. The guy literally had a fight with all the cardealers on nairaland from gazzuzz to valarinz to calculusx you name it as long as you consistently post vehicles the guy must attack you. hope he has found peace and is happier now wherever he may be.

Do you know him personally?
Re: What Happened To "COSPLAY" by peeps4u: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I tweet in peace .

He is obviously a rumour peddler. See how he narrated everything like he truly knew Cosplay was passing through depression at that time.

(1) (Reply)

2014 Model Toyota Corolla S Upgrade To 2018 Available Forsale / Lx570 2018 Brandnew 70million 0mileage / ......sold.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.