Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree (10292 Views)

Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? / Should I Quit My Job For Masters In The Us? / Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree by pobeaf(m): 3:09am On May 16, 2010
1. Could u pls advice me on the cheapest UK Universities where I can run my masters degree. I hold B.Sc(Ed) Physical Education with 2.1
2. How can I go abt it if I want to stay and be working in uk after my schooling?
3. With my 1st degree cert which course do u consider is best 4meĀ  at masters level if I want 2stay up there &be working

Your sincere advice will be appreciated.
Re: Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree by Nobody: 6:27am On May 16, 2010
You can branch to Human psychology,luton ,napier or check ucas.com yourself.They are strict on immigrants now.Life is difficult in the u.k.
Re: Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree by pobeaf(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2010
Thanks man, I still need more advice
Re: Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree by tunnytox(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2010
olas2u:

You can branch to Human psychology,luton ,napier or check ucas.com yourself.They are strict on immigrants now.Life is difficult in the u.k.

bros napier sucks! I F****g hate that school don't even go near it! your best bet will be to search colleges that award degress on behalf of Universities. What this means is that you'll be tutored by this college but the examination will be conducted by the University who will also award the degree. These types of colleges usually offer degree in business courses so with your 1st degree except if you'll go for any masters in business related courses I doubt the possibility of you getting a masters degree for less than 8000 pounds.
Re: Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree by justwise(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2010
pobeaf:

1. Could u pls advice me on the cheapest UK Universities where I can run my masters degree. I hold B.Sc(Ed) Physical Education with 2.1
2. How can I go abt it if I want to stay and be working in uk after my schooling?
3. With my 1st degree cert which course do u consider is best 4me at masters level if I want 2stay up there &be working

Your sincere advice will be appreciated.

When you said cheap, how much is cheap for you? Lets know the figure you have in mind then one can advice you based on that.
Re: Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 16, 2010
Good info about Napier pls can you mention some collegesI know holborn college only can you tell me more
Re: Which Of The Uk Universities Is The Cheapest For Masters Degree by okwudiri78: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
How much are you looking at my Man ? whats your target ?

(1) (Reply)

What Skills Should A Nigerian Acquire Before Traveling To Europe Or America / South Africa Visa / Deciding To Stay Or Leave Nigeria - Questions To Ask Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.