Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne (36589 Views)

Kurt Zouma Given 180 Hours Of Community Service For Kicking And Slapping His Pet / Yakubu Hassan Suspended For Slapping Referee Kasimu Ahmadu / AFCON 2019: Adama Niane Sent Home For Slapping Team Captain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:36am On Jan 03, 2023
UFC President Dana White caught on camera slapping his wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S370AWvQbw8

UFC president Dana White slaps wife during heated row on New Year's Eve

UFC chief White was involved in an altercation with his wife Anne while the couple were celebrating New Year's Eve in Mexico last weekend

UFC chief Dana White has admitted his embarrassment after slapping his wife during an altercation in Mexico on New Year's Eve.

White, 53, and his wife Anne, with whom he has three children, were partying in Cabo San Lucas on Saturday night when they began to argue. The row was captured on camera and later released to TMZ, and shows Mrs. White covering her face before her husband takes hold of her wrists. Mrs. White responds by slapping her other half before he reacts in the same way.

White later told TMZ : "My wife and I were out on Saturday night on New Year’s Eve, and unfortunately that’s what happened. I’m one of the guys, you’ve heard me say for years, there’s never, ever an excuse for guy to put his hands on a woman, and now here I am on TMZ talking about it. My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years, we’ve known each other since we were 12 years old.

"We’ve obviously been through some s*** together, we’ve got three kids and this is one of those situations that’s horrible, I’m embarrassed, but it’s also one of those situations that right now, we’re more concerned about our kids.

"We have three kids and obviously since the video popped up, we’ve shown the kids the video. We’re more focused on our family right now. People are going to have opinions on this, and most of the people’s opinions would be right, especially in my case. You don’t put your hands on a woman ever. My wife and I love each other, we’ve been together for a very long time. We’ve known each other since we were very little, and this is just one of those unfortunate situations."

White has been the head of the UFC since 2001 when he was installed as president following a buy-out from Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta. The promotion has long since established itself as the biggest of its kind in the world and boasts Conor McGregor as its biggest star.

White met his wife when they were at school and the couple married in 1995. They have two sons - Aidan and Dana - and a daughter, Savannah, while, in contrast to her husband, Anne keeps herself out of the media spotlight.

White continued: "There was definitely a lot of alcohol involved, but that’s no excuse. I literally am making no excuses for this at all. It’s never happened before. It’s the first time that it’s ever happened, and people are going to say what they’re going to say. It is what it is, and whatever people do say is deserved. I deserve it. It happened. I don’t know why it happened.

"My wife and I have apologised to each other. We’ve apologised to our kids, and this is one of those things where everybody is going to chime in. I could care less what anybody else thinks about this. Right now what we’re more concerned about are our kids and taking care of our family. That was the beginning of it and the end of it. We’re still on vacation. We’re obviously best friends, she’s my wife and we had too much to drink, and whatever happened that night happened. That was it and it was done."

White's wife also told TMZ: "Dana and I have been married for almost 30 years. To say this is out of character for him is an understatement; nothing like this has ever happened before. Unfortunately, we were both drinking too much on New Year’s Eve and things got out of control, on both sides. We’ve talked this through as a family and apologised to each other. I just hope people will respect our privacy for the sake of our kids."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/ufc-president-dana-white-slaps-28861011?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Betscoreodds: 5:38am On Jan 03, 2023
This slap will probably cost him one hundred million

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:39am On Jan 03, 2023
She has no respect for her husband.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:41am On Jan 03, 2023
She slapped him first, WhAts the deal??

302 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Tonypen247(m): 5:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Aphrygian(m): 5:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Psalmy2cute:
it's an agenda against the 'male gender',the woman slapped her first and the op tried to gaslight the situation like it was not a aggravated assault

285 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by tommy589(m): 6:39am On Jan 03, 2023
Psalmy2cute:

Tit for tat. This is an awakening, let's see how the western world reacts

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by falcon01: 7:05am On Jan 03, 2023
Betscoreodds:
or his career

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Nostring: 7:20am On Jan 03, 2023
Betscoreodds:
yeye.. u no see d part where she assaulted him first undecided

45 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by meobizy(f): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2023
He’s married? I thought the men in UFC top positions were bachelors and the female athletes were lesbians.
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by meobizy(f): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2023
falcon01:
or his career
He doesn’t depend on a salary. He runs the business. Investors maybe but never his job.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by falcon01: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2023
meobizy:
He doesn’t depend on a salary. He runs the business. Investors maybe but never his job.
That's his career

3 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Kk4(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2023
The lady assualted him first.
Back in the day he would probably be a gentle man and not hit her back but these days all man are equal abi.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by AndroBlaze: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Psalmy2cute:

Men are in trouble in this world. Clearly the video shows her slapping him first but you can see where the media is going to take it too.

God save the male species.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Aphrygian:
it's an agenda against the 'male gender',the woman slapped her first and the op tried to gaslight the situation like it was not a aggravated assault

Which op the Western media of lies or me that just did copy and paste.

4 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by meobizy(f): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2023
falcon01:
That's his career
Watch and see.
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by nnamdi640: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2023
She lacks respect for her husband, slapping her husband first shows how senseless she is. How will you slap someone that can beat you blue and black, honestly, she lacks common sense.

78 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Enny2013(f): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2023
But,she slapped him first nau. Y being biased here?

59 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Gadafii: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2023
He for slap her two fold, to reset her dense brain

If you can’t take a punch don’t throw one, but the media will always be blind to women that assault men, just like in this case

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by baretalk: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2023
I pity men living in Caucasian lands, they sold their birth rights to women.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Timekeeper: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by bigdammyj: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Noted.
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Enoch07: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Husband and wife matter, e no concern me

4 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by nairalee(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Slap? I was just stroking the cheeks of my lover in a painful pleasure manner

2 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by MrRhymes101(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your own don finish sir

You fell for the trap
Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Angelfrost(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
So, we are all gonna pretend that she didn't hit him first?!! undecided

Pretty sure the imbecilic character killers tried to edit that part out of the video!

Mtchewwww! Next news please!

16 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by BIZNess123(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023

Men go through a lot in the hands of women too..

7 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by RedChiefPriest: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Normal people: if you slap a man be ready to get slapped.

Mentally deranged people: Anything a woman do to you,don't react.
Just walk away as a man.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Mitsurugi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Small thing choke hold and submission for enter the matter. Too much martial arts grin

3 Likes

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by BOLATINUBU01: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Am a fan of this man, but y would you both do that in public, thank God they Don settle the mata

Anyway vote for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU for president

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dana is gone,the fact that he's not even properly loved within the UFC ranks seff.
Most fighters wants him out, finally a template to carry out their ambitions.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahimovic Snubbed Pitch Invaders, Opposition Player, Got People Talking / Everton Announces The Signing Of Alex Iwobi / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of World Cup(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.