Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read (36578 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by allanphash7(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
How i wish buhari can just emulaye baba Wenger
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by engrjacuzzi: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
to every beginning, there is always an end. farewell Arsene Wenger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by spencekat(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
Despite his struggles and losses,Arsene Wenger tried for Arsenal.Arsenal will surely miss him.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by GoshenNLA(m): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
You asked for them, now we have them: Russia 2018 World Cup Jerseys
Nigeria First and Second Jersey Available #onSale
Rep 9ja passionately, its our land, its our Game

� strictly Original 100%
Pls if interested, you can reach us via Whatsapp/Text message on *08139526894* or send us a DM
click here to Order https:///send?phone=2348139526894
Jerseys for other National teams available too

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by jerryunit48: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Since 2010, I have vowed not to buy an Arsenal jersey until Wenger leaves, or we win the EPL.

This coming season (make I see small change) I dey run go pre-order my own.

God please send Joachim Low our way pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee!
Low still busy with German team

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Bimpe29: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Arsene will be remembered as one of G.O.A.T in world of football.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by lacastre: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
kanu's coat though
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Buffalo2(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pavore9:
Not matter his recent records, he is still a legend.
Definitely
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Since 2010, I have vowed not to buy an Arsenal jersey until Wenger leaves, or we win the EPL.

Bro, it's like Brenda Rodgers will be the replacement.

From frying pan to fire.

I prefer Wenger a million times over that man.

Although it's not yet confirmed, but rumors are heating up

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by joenor(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
How times flies.... look at a pic of both back then. wink
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
ladiesreject:

Bro, it's like Brenda Rodgers will be the replacement.

From frying pan to fire.

I prefer Wenger a million times over that man.

Although it's not yet confirmed, but rumors are heating up

Make dem no even play that kind rough play
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Switruth: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earthbound:

how many times you don buy Kano pillars Jersey or enyimba own. Lazy youth.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buffalo2:
Definitely
Bimpe29:
Arsene will be remembered as one of G.O.A.T in world of football.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Adimchitorti: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
I hope the club will survive his exit. Wishing him well in his future endeavors. Great manager.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Paulreports(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
End of an era
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by rain8: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
I really need the help of a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by OkuFaba(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed
Why should wenger just resigned without consulting we village people. We are not done with arsenal case until they relegate from the premiership. We thereby decline Wengers resignation
we are the only club that has never been relegated in England premiership history..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Abi ooo.
Me na Luis Enrique I want see oooo.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Abi ooo.
Me na Luis Enrique I want see oooo.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by NERDYDREAMS(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigerians always reacting to everything like acid and litmus paper

Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
-
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by nanakgh(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed
Why should wenger just resigned without consulting we village people. We are not done with arsenal case until they relegate from the premiership. We thereby decline Wengers resignation

please are you the same people doing Man U too?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by betonnaira: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
his time came he has tried.

betting is going on now place your bet and win instantly

https://www.betonnaira.com/game.php?user_id=1&team1=2757&team2=1787&id=621
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Bamz(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earthbound:

You're incredible. Experts of the game appreciated his exploits and here you are spewing this? Things have not gone well towards the end of his career but he deserves utmost respect.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bamz:

You're a disgrace. Experts of the game appreciated his exploits and here you are spewing balderdash. Things have not gone well towards the end of his career but he deserves utmost respect.

Something is wrong with your existence.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by victorazyvictor(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
GreenMavro:
Buhari was KANU a lazy Youth? angry angry

grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by blazer2018: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Bn a good National team coach doesn't mean he'll fare well as a football club coach...Ask Scolari
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by steveDpro: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by tonytunes(m): 2:04am On Apr 21, 2018
Earthbound:

AMEN OO!!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Fxwarrior: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2018
GreenMavro:
Buhari was KANU a lazy Youth? angry angry

Don't mind Buhari. God will judge him.

His administration killed my business by bringing increase in cost of raw materials. We can all link it somehow to the activities of his brethren fulani herdsmen.

Now am confused as at now on which way to go. Finally God will judge him!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read by Optofrank: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Jeezuzpick post=66879403]Hmmmm...... The end if an era!
I still remember Arsenal 3:2 Chelsea!
Commentator: "KAN-U BEEELIIIIEEEVE IIIT!"
What a 15 minutes hat trick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Finishes 8th At The Common Wealth Games With 11 Gold / PHOTOS: Jay Jay Okocha At Lagos Marathon / Dana White Caught Slapping His Wife, Anne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.