Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) (28620 Views)

LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki / Lagos Government Demolishes Shanties In Obalende (Photos) / Ongoing Protest Along Lekki-Epe Expressway Over Destruction Of Shanties (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2018
T
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Zico5(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2018
kmcutez:
Anambra so dirty. Warris dis? Bikonu. But to be honest Lagos is dirtier sha.
Just trying hard to rid ur self of bigotry. U try Sha. God bless South west

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Why should they destroy the shanties where Afonjahs live and do shady deals! It's on record that only Afonjahs live in the shanties of Onisha! What do they expect the displaced Afonjahs to do now!! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Ofuzo:

So many things are hidden below the surface in nigeria

Indeed.
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2018
laudate:
Are there shanties in Anambra? shocked I was told there were only beautiful, high-class storey buildings in every nook and cranny, of the state. Where did these shanties then come from? Who is spreading these false stories, biko nu? cheesy
grow up kid

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Zico5:

Just trying hard to rid ur self of bigotry. U try Sha. God bless South west

Who cares what you think.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by kurt09(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Chai, home sweet home. I can see our house from far. I miss home. #EtelesonPlaza
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2018
laudate:
Are there shanties in Anambra? shocked I was told there were only beautiful, high-class storey buildings in every nook and cranny, of the state. Where did these shanties then come from? Who is spreading these false stories, biko nu? cheesy

The whole of Ibadan is a shanty

8 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Ofuzo: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2018
post=66893184:

When will Ambod.e demolish Makoko shanties and all shanties across Lagos
Let's not worry about ambode and makoko. Let's discuss how onitsha and the rest of igboland will be salvaged by street trading, highway trading, sidewalk trading, residential properties with two, three and four attachments. Trading everywhere and anywhere. This is an igbo disease that MUST be solved. All igbo cities except owerri looks like SHITHOLE That's why I support the okorocha's government in banning keke and all it's other renewal projects. Two major initiatives which was a FIRST in igboland ie the free education system and the urban renewal projects was initiated by okorocha. The man have his other flaws, but history will surely remember him for those two things. Absolutely no doubt about that. I'm very very happy that anambra state is following suit. As a matter of fact, the entire igbo and igbo leaning states should follow suit. That's why I'm very happy to read this good news. Let concentrate on that instead of muddling the issue by bringing up ambode or makoko.

8 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by computerwiz2: 9:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Malawian:

You will search very hard before you see the shanties (which are actually make-up Trading kiosks), unlike Ibadan where you will search well hard before you see a house with toilet facility.

omo ibo, see how ibo land dey look. una get toilet for here? why the government come dey demolish am?

https://www.nairaland.com/4464290/people-cries-out-rochas-destroy#4464290.1

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by computerwiz2: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Ofuzo:

Let's not worry about ambode and makoko. Let's discuss how onitsha and the rest of igboland will be salvaged by street trading, highway trading, sidewalk trading, residential properties with two, three and four attachments. Trading everywhere and anywhere. This is an igbo disease that MUST be solved. All igbo cities except owerri looks like SHITHOLE That's why I support the okorocha's government in banning keke and all it's other renewal projects. Two major initiatives which was a FIRST in igboland ie the free education system and the urban renewal projects was initiated by okorocha. The man have his other flaws, but history will surely remember him for those two things. Absolutely no doubt about that. I'm very very happy that anambra state is following suit. As a matter of fact, the entire igbo and igbo leaning states should follow suit. That's why I'm very happy to read this good news. Let concentrate on that instead of muddling the issue by bringing up ambode or makoko.

ibo land na shithole. see owerri so. no wonder they are rushing to our region. come ibadan see omo ibos.

6 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Provalker: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Ofuzo:

This post smells like the handwork of abagworo.
cc chino.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by deboysben(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2018
Good development
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by arsenal33: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2018
Imagine it was Buhari demolishing these sites.....it will be like.....
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by proeast(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Demolition of shanties now seems to be the new phenomenon these days. This is the worst time to be poor in Nigeria.
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Ofuzo: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2018
Provalker:
This post smells like the handwork of abagworo.
cc chino.
Definitely not. Even though I've been reading comments on this forum, I just signed up with nairaland about 40 minutes ago and my comment to you was actually my second. As for one sick psychotic demented human being like chino, pretty sure will be joining issues with him very soon.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Provalker: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Ofuzo:

Definitely not. Even though I've been reading comments on this forum, I just signed up with nairaland about 40 minutes ago and my comment to you was actually my second. As for one sick psychotic demented human being like chino, pretty sure will be joining issues with him very soon.
Welcome to the nairaland madhouse where sanity is non existent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by MXrap: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2018
You just had to open a new account to spew rubbish. FYI: Onitsha is 100x better than Owerri. Let that truth continue to pain you because I know who you are.

[s]
Ofuzo:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by MXrap: 10:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Ofuzo:

Definitely not. Even though I've been reading comments on this forum, I just signed up with nairaland about 40 minutes ago and my comment to you was actually my second. As for my father who is sick psychotic demented human being., pretty sure will be joining issues with him very soon.

I should have known

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by MXrap: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2018
computerwiz2:

ibo land owerri na shithole. see owerri so. no wonder they are rushing to our region. come ibadan see omo ibos.

Fixed cool
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Debazent: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Good, too much shanties in that town
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2018
Thy have corrupt Onitsha for us
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Ofuzo: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2018
MXrap:
You just had to open a new account to spew rubbish. FYI: Onitsha 100x better than Owerri. Let that truth continue to pain you because I know who you are.

[s][/s]
Ahaaaaaa, you have started your little crossing out people's comments as IF THAT'S AN ACHIEVEMENT. Relax, I'll deal with your little anambra ASS very soon. Useless anambra BOYI.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by hugoboss36(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2018
kmcutez:
Anambra so dirty. Warris dis? Bikonu. But to be honest Lagos is dirtier sha.
...u lied miss...our major cities are very neat..to compare other states...i guess u've not been in Anambra recently..

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by computerwiz2: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2018
ibo people sha
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Ofuzo: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Provalker:

Welcome to the nairaland madhouse where sanity is non existent.
Sure man. Very very glad to join in. As for mad people, well, I know how to deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by MXrap: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2018
[s]
Ofuzo:

Ahaaaaaa, you have started your little crossing out people's comments as IF THAT'S AN ACHIEVEMENT. Relax, I'll deal with your little anambra ASS very soon. Useless anambra BOYI.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2018
idu1:
grin

Forget ipig people yarn. If you see the kotokoto wey I saw for Onitsha eeh undecided
Shanty in Southwest states sky view has no end, it will take decades to demolish them

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2018
AKPOKUODIKE SHOULD MAKE URGENT PLANS TO RELOCATE THEM AND MAKE ADEQUATE PROVISION FOR THEM
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Eagba(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Hypocrite Obiano. Did he promised them this during his campaign?
you my dear are a part of the problem. You see an opportunity to be civil and you're choosing chaos. That was how sowore presented his manifesto and there was no technical blueprint of how he'll achieve all he stated, he was saying all our aching ear wants to hear. If we don't sacrifice, we'll won't gain.
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by laudate: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Fadiga24:
The whole of Ibadan is a shanty
Malawian:
You will search very hard before you see the shanties (which are actually make-up Trading kiosks), unlike Ibadan where you will search well hard before you see a house with toilet facility.
Oh, are you from Ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Naira: FG, CBN Will Act After Supreme Court Ruling – Garba Shehu / Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.