Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) (28625 Views)

LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki / Lagos Government Demolishes Shanties In Obalende (Photos) / Ongoing Protest Along Lekki-Epe Expressway Over Destruction Of Shanties (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by steveDpro: 2:55am On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by DawatNama(m): 5:08am On Apr 22, 2018
laudate:

Oh, are you from Ibadan?

Yes, houses at Ibadan with toilet are very scarce.
Baba Ipaye and Iya Monsuru still shiiit inside nylon and throw inside ogunpa river grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Westbestside: 6:49am On Apr 22, 2018
MXrap:
Bla bla bla.. cheesy

Now you are denying your own ibadan, the next thing you say now is "I am from Lagos" cheesy

You said my pictures are not it. Post your own pictures to prove me wrong. I am waiting ogbeni.

You will wait tired mr, I have loads of owerri pictures, but you will never seee posting. I have been to onitsha but you will never see me posting posting or snapping picture. I have no time for kids attitude. You can continue to make yourself happy and be fooling yourself, we that know what is going on will continue to. Post more of your 1980 pictures to increase your orgasm. You will wait tired oga ade. You think we are like you that chinedu will be claiming Lagos, I am a confirmed ondo man. If we even say we are from Lagos, it is our heritage, to omo atounrinwa.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by MXrap: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2018
Bla bla bla cheesy

You are not making any sense. You said that my pictures are of 1920, then i asked you to post your own pix of the same Mapo to prove me wrong.

Stop digressing and focus on getting the pix. tongue

Westbestside:
You will wait tired mr, I have loads of owerri pictures, but you will never seee posting. I have been to onitsha but you will never see me posting posting or snapping picture. I have no time for kids attitude. You can continue to make yourself happy and be fooling yourself, we that know what is going on will continue to. Post more of your 1980 pictures to increase your orgasm. You will wait tired oga ade. You think we are like you that chinedu will be claiming Lagos, I am a confirmed ondo man. If we even say we are from Lagos, it is our heritage, to omo atounrinwa.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
laudate:
Are there shanties in Anambra? shocked I was told there were only beautiful, high-class storey buildings in every nook and cranny, of the state. Where did these shanties then come from? Who is spreading these false stories, biko nu? cheesy

But from the pictures it should be obvious that the people are not relentkng in developing the place without any federal presence. Those buildings in those pictures are not around any federal institutions like schools, secretariat and the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother, Wife Of Bandit Bokkolo Trapped As Air Force Bombs Militants In Sokoto / Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators / Interior: Aregbesola Begins Tour, Visits NCS, Fire Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.