Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger (56387 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / This 12 Pictures Will Make You Honour May30th Biafra Heroes Day And Sit-at-home / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
thoollz:
Power of d Internet. There are Thousands of resourceful youth out there, striving day And night to make ends meet, some get killed while working while others are sacked from their work due to d harsh economy of the country. A tall giraffe stands in front of Commonwealth nations to speak ill of d youth who r d driving force of d nation, just because he is intellectually impaired or he's deaf to the news of how computer village, Aba market, ladipo, oyingbo, idumota markets generates lots of revenue for d country daily. These markets are dominated by the Nigerian youth, who is not waiting for oil money.

His children have no known jobs of their own, they r waiting for political offices.
A good leader shouldn't just be educated and experienced, but should also know when it's right to talk and when not to.

kai...my amiable president a "tall giraffe".....
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by americanson: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
alezzy13:
The more I see youths hyperventilating over the comment he allegedly made, the more he is vindicated.

Less than 1% of the empty drums making noise over the place have not even seen the clip.

The same people who openly climaxced when the foreign leader referred to us as "shytehole" insisting the man was "saying it as it is", are now complaining? Isnt PMB "saying it as it is"?? (Never mind the he NEVER actually used d word lazy)

Are there not a sizable number of youth who are uneducated and just wait for freebies?

Smhg
Have you seen this? https://www.nairaland.com/4463008/weve-been-particularly-inspired-youths

You and buhari are ingrates
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by chubinwa(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
ednut1:
Sai baba till 2023 angry tongue
I hope you are not serious
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by babapressy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by steveDpro: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by ohem007(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
My photographer......

Please o..

What do you have with that lady in blue...

Why she just dey photobomb your pishure na....
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by enlady(f): 12:55am On Apr 21, 2018
God have mercy!
Pls stop wishing Buhari, Rochas and Elrufai on Nigeria. It will be a living hell. They are the lowest of the low

ednut1:
u didnt die since 2015 . u wont die before 2023. He must finish d tenure o. Thereafter okoroawusa go rule for 8 years. Then el rufia go do 8 years den senator yayi go do 8 years too. I go dey canny or aussie dey sip tea grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by viktorakpan: 1:52am On Apr 21, 2018
watch our president call Nigerian youths "lazy" here http://.net/75t3Kg
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by AYORICH: 2:03am On Apr 21, 2018
Busy on question mark

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by vioment: 5:36am On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari is nothing but a drunkard; onye awuluma. Heavy mumu.

Instead of encouraging the people through infrastructural improvement, the dunce is busy foaming in the mouth with stupid talks.

He is always happy outside the country than inside.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by ednut1(m): 6:00am On Apr 21, 2018
enlady:
God have mercy!
Pls stop wishing Buhari, Rochas and Elrufai on Nigeria. It will be a living hell. They are the lowest of the low

power would be zoned to the south east in 2023. Who else but okoroawusa or orji uzor
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by pressplay411(m): 6:00am On Apr 21, 2018
Truth is we know not all youths are lazy but we have "a lot" of lazy youths as Adesina tried to assuage the damage done. But my yoruba people put it best when the say "Pa mi sile ma pami sita."
Meaning literally, kill me at home, not publicly.
Why did he have to make such scathing remark to a foreign press on foreign soil?
Good thing is even the foreigners know how passionate and hardworking Nigerians are in their Education sector, entertainment, commerce and even the online scammers are very hardworking (I joke, I kid).
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by enlady(f): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2018
We have seen dark horses ascend to power. The political journey to 2023 is still far

ednut1:
power would be zoned to the south east in 2023. Who else but okoroawusa or orji uzor
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by ernieboy(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2018
alezzy13:
The more I see youths hyperventilating over the comment he allegedly made, the more he is vindicated.

Less than 1% of the empty drums making noise over the place have not even seen the clip.

The same people who openly climaxced when the foreign leader referred to us as "shytehole" insisting the man was "saying it as it is", are now complaining? Isnt PMB "saying it as it is"?? (Never mind the he NEVER actually used d word lazy)

Are there not a sizable number of youth who are uneducated and just wait for freebies?

Smhg
freebies? in Nigeria? where exactly do freebies come from? Nigeria has no organized social welfare system, everyone mostly generate their power and provide for their water needs, so what are these freebies u are talking about? even in countries with social welfare systems where some citizens get paid Monthly as welfare packages, the leaders have never called their citizens lazy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy, These Pictures Will Show You Why!- ThePhotoBlogger by hakimi1974(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
nwaanambra1:
i don't really understand why all this noise about buharia's comment!

you all fail to remember that to buhari, NIGERIA IS ONLY AREWASTAN!

SO WHEN HE SAYS THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY AND UNEDUCATED AND WAITING ON OIL MONEY, HE WAS REFERRING TO HIS AREWA YOUTHS! AND BELIEVE ME HE IS VERY RIGHT! IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT THEN VISIT THE NORTH AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!

BUBU IS RIGHT! YOU PEOPLE SHOULD PLS FREE HIM!
wow!! saw this thrash quite late, cos i was busy making the chedas. so, naija is now arewastan, glory be to God. that means 2019 - 2023 nah still sai baba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / Obasanjo Loses Polling Unit To APC / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.