Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Cooperative Collectors/agents Now Have A Mobile App That Makes Their Job Easy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cooperative Collectors/agents Now Have A Mobile App That Makes Their Job Easy. (1026 Views)

Wema Bank Launches Coophub, Digital Solution For Cooperative Societies / How Does Opay Makes Their Profit / Micro-finance Software For Cooperative, Ajo, Esusu And Thrift Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cooperative Collectors/agents Now Have A Mobile App That Makes Their Job Easy. by emtok(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
I want to quickly introduce to you a tool that is highly beneficial to cooperative contributor collection and/or sales agent. PAYCOLLECT, is an innovative tool designed for credit, savings & loans cooperatives and financial institutions. With this tool, field agents can capture new customers, enter contributions, view history by use of the mobile app. They could print out receipts by pairing with virtually any 58mm thermal Bluetooth printer available in the market or SMS at rates local to their providers, and a supervisor can monitor these activities real-time online at the office as it happens.

They can access this service by going to this website
http://paycollect.cellcore.com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Airtel Cheat 2019- How To Get 20GB For N200 / I'm Worried, My 1year,3 Month Old Baby Is Yet To Crawl Nor Walk. / Hey People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.