Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Does Opay Makes Their Profit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Does Opay Makes Their Profit (3161 Views)

Get Opay Pos / Refer People To Register On Opay And Earn Money / Cooperative Collectors/agents Now Have A Mobile App That Makes Their Job Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Opay Makes Their Profit by Dagger111(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
I have been using Opay app for close to 2 years now and i love it. Opay is the best money app in Nigeria. The feee transfer and adding money from one's bank account to Opay wallet charges and savings are the major things that makes the app unique. Even with the cashback of certain percentage in every recharge of airtime and data purchased. Plus zero charges in every bit of transfer from the app to any banks. It is sophisticated and awesome.

Now this is my question, i want to know how this Opay make their profits and proceeds with these free packages and cash back. Please, Accounting, Banking and Finance officers, Finance consultants and others, kindly use your knowledge to enlighten me on this. Thanks in anticipation.

Oga Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Mind44, help push this to FP.

1 Like

Re: How Does Opay Makes Their Profit by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
Dagger111:
I have been using Opay app for close to 2 years now and i love it. Opay is the best money app in Nigeria. The feee transfer and adding money from one's bank account to Opay wallet charges and savings are the major things that makes the app unique. Even with the cashback of certain percentage in every recharge of airtime and data purchased. Plus zero charges in every bit of transfer from the app to any banks. It is sophisticated and awesome.

Now this is my question, i want to know how this Opay make their profits and proceeds with these free packages and cash back. Please, Accounting, Banking and Finance officers, Finance consultants and others, kindly use your knowledge to enlighten me on this. Thanks in anticipation.

Oga Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Mind44, help push this to FP.
It's been a while brother.

Now to the question, Opay basically makes money from loans and through their POS machines.
Re: How Does Opay Makes Their Profit by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

It's been a while brother.

Now to the question, Opay basically makes money from loans and through their POS machines.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Be Scouting For Free Food While Israeli Girls Are In The War / The Madness At Alaba International Market / Check Out School Fees For Non Indigenous Students in IMSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.