Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School (1150 Views)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down / Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by CuriousMynd: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
A 12 year old South African boy is battling for his life after he was poisoned in school. His sister shared the news and photos of him in the hospital on her Twitter page.

She tweet;
"My Little Brother� He Is Only 12 Years Doing Grade 6!! �� And he is fighting for his life,after he was fed poison at school.�� Some People Can Be Ruthless,Heartless and Cruel!!!��Like Why Would you wanna kill a kid!? An innocent kid? ��"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/12-year-old-south-african-boy-battling-for-his-life-after-he-was-poisoned-in-school-photos.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by ajoyeleke(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
I wish him speedy recovery, people re wicked sad

FTC
Am not a jobless Nigeria, hustle for FTC pass wetin dem politicians dey do

Abeg
First bank
sad sad
Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by chumaster(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
chai,

see wickedness!

You can only see this in Africa. (argue with your ancestors)
Very angry now!
Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by lovelylad: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Quick recovery bro

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by lovelylad: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
ajoyeleke:

FTC

Abeg
First bank
sad sad
Now someone will coman be saying youths are lazy

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nawaoo who will be that wicked to feed a child poison bikonu
Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
ajoyeleke:

FTC

Abeg
First bank

sad sad

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

What is that nonsense about?

Now Buhari will soon say that Nigerian youths are beggars.

Stop being an E-beggar

☣ ☠ ,
Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by ajoyeleke(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

What is that nonsense about?

Now Buhari will soon say that Nigerian youths are beggars.

Stop being an E-beggar

☣ ☠ ,

U re a big fool.
Firstly d account no was fabricated, not even correct
Secondly, its d usual ritual on Nairaland to demand commission from SEUN for making FTC
Thirdly, u just shot ursef in d brain
Ewu hausa
Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
ajoyeleke:

U re a big fool.
Firstly d account no was fabricated, not even correct
Secondly, its d usual ritual on Nairaland to demand commission from SEUN for making FTC
Thirdly, u just shot ursef in d brain
Ewu hausa

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Yes, I'm a big fool...

Account number fake or not. Your intention signifies that you're an E-Beggar.

Scumbag grin

☣ ☠
Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by tetula123(m): 4:51am On Apr 21, 2018
nothing we won't hear in the zoo.
was he dragging erazer, pencil, abi na girl that resulted to his class mate poisoning him?
on a more serious note someone might have done it to get to the parents.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Get well soon young man.
It's a crazy world we're living in.
Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by ajoyeleke(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Yes, I'm a big fool...

Account number fake or not. My intention signifies that I am an E-Beggar.

My father is a Scumbag grin

☣ ☠

Fixed.
Now go and sin no more
Re: 12-year-old Boy Battling For His Life After He Was Poisoned In School by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2018
ajoyeleke:

Fixed. Now go and sin no more
grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Filmed Masturbating On The Floor At JFK Airport (video, photos) / Missing 4-year-old Elo Ogidi Pictured With Parents, Sister & Singer Nikki Laoye / See What A Lady And Her Boyfriend Were Pictured Doing In A Bar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.