Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Will Release The Biggest Song In The Country On April 30 – Davido Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Release The Biggest Song In The Country On April 30 – Davido Declares (827 Views)

“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable / "I Want To Have Three More Children Before 30"— Davido's Baby Mama Chioma (VIDEO / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Release The Biggest Song In The Country On April 30 – Davido Declares by Emilyheskey: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Davido reveals that he would release the biggest song in Nigeria this April.He stated that the song titled Assurance would be released on April 30 Popular Nigerian singer Davido Adeleke also known by his stage name Davido has revealed that his upcoming single would become the biggest song in the country when.....click for more details>>>>>>> http://swagist.info/i-will-release-the-biggest-song-in-the-country-on-april-30-davido-declares/

Re: I Will Release The Biggest Song In The Country On April 30 – Davido Declares by PenisCaP: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
undecided
Re: I Will Release The Biggest Song In The Country On April 30 – Davido Declares by Obinweluego(f): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Noise loading undecided undecided
Re: I Will Release The Biggest Song In The Country On April 30 – Davido Declares by Premiumwriter: 12:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Obinweluego:
Noise loading undecided undecided
grin
Re: I Will Release The Biggest Song In The Country On April 30 – Davido Declares by FisifunKododada: 2:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Make sure you deliver otherwise....

Re: I Will Release The Biggest Song In The Country On April 30 – Davido Declares by OKorowanta: 7:36am On Apr 21, 2018
You won release song and na you still be the judge say na d biggest song for the country.
Just bicos Wizkid release a video some days ago stupidly saying he's about to release the biggest song of 2018,you don rush talk your own too.
Tekno too,bicos Wizkid succeeded wit Manya,a remix of VIP's hit chune,you've dug into the past too and came out wit Jogodo,a refix of Danfo drivers song.i love d song sha but
Dem swear for una wit competitive spirit?

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Reacts To Miracle Win In New Adorable Photo / Kylie Jenner Hugs Travis Scott Erotically (see Photos) / #bbnaija: This Housemate Just Got Verified On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.