Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland (738 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) / Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by Daviddson(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2018
I came across this thread this morning where the original poster was lamenting about certain people whom he says work for the APC and have been creating threads to praise the government after been paid to do so, according to him. He was clearly pained. I'm still yet to know why. He gave an evidence to support it - "majority" of the commenters registered same day.
Sadly, most of the people that commented were busy hurling insults and curses on those people (lack of tolerance to an opposing opinion).

Alas, before now I'd also busted a PDP thread where majority of the people commenting registered same day. I only laughed it off, because I knew it was a normal political stunt. There's no crime in that. It's a part of electioneering campaign, so to say, and the practice is not peculiar to Nigeria.

In summary, some people are still yet to grasp the basic truth that no matter how poorly you think a government is performing, it'll always have its supporters who have chosen to see some good aspects of the government including those who are hired to praise it.
And no matter how 'good' a government is, it's bound to have its critics too - in fact unrepentant, fiery ones.

Now this is the other thread where PDP apologists had a field day.

https://www.nairaland.com/4486761/inauguration-pdp-contact-committee-pdp#67301954
(Check the registration date of everyone who commented there and see for yourself. grin)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by Anigreat: 4:23pm On May 31, 2018
shocked

You ended up saying nothing.

Wait are you this lazy?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by chuksjuve(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
Daviddson:
I came across this thread this morning where the original poster was lamenting about certain people whom he says work for the APC and have been creating threads to praise the government after been paid to do so, according to him. He was clearly pained. I'm still yet to know why. He gave an evidence to support it - "majority" of the commenters registered same day.
Sadly, most of the people that commented were busy hurling insults and curses on those people (lack of tolerance to an opposing opinion).

Alas, before now I'd also busted a PDP thread where majority of the people commenting registered same day. I only laughed it off, because I knew it was a normal political stunt. There's no crime in that. It's a part of electioneering campaign, so to say, and the practice is not peculiar to Nigeria.

In summary, some people are still yet to grasp the basic truth that no matter how poor a government is performing, it'll always have its supporters who have chosen to see some good aspects of the government including those who are hired to praise it.

May Your live be run the way this administration is running this country..

I just need an AMEN from you !

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by Daviddson(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
Yy
Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by Anigreat: 4:28pm On May 31, 2018
chuksjuve:

Thanks

AMEN!

The lazy idiotic zombie won't put Amen, that i know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by Roger3D(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2018
We will run PDP online miscreants into the ground before the next polls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by chuksjuve(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2018
Anigreat:

AMEN!

The lazy idiotic zombie won't put Amen, that i know.

I'm waiting for him to respond with that 4 letter word AMEN!

That's all I need

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by chuksjuve(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2018
Roger3D:

Is that your life ambition?
E-warrior while others are busy thinking of creative enterprise that will add value to human existence.?

Keep it up !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by Roger3D(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2018
chuksjuve:

Is that your life ambition?
E-warrior while others are busy thinking of creative enterprise that will add value to human existence.?

Keep it up !
Do you know if i have been paid?

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by chuksjuve(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2018
Roger3D:
Do you know if i have been paid?

Sorry about that?
I apologize for that..

Have you been paid?
Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by Daviddson(m): 4:40pm On May 31, 2018
My reason for opening this thread is to point out the hate PDP supporters here on Nairaland seem to have buried themselves in. It's appalling to see people laying curses on others because they support a particular party. That's senselessness.

Many a times, I have seen PDP supporters open thread where they say anyone who votes for APC or Buhari has their whole generation under curse. Or quote an APC supporter to use curse words on him for airing his support. That's barbaric politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2018
Daviddson:

In summary, some people are still yet to grasp the basic truth that no matter how poorly you think a government is performing, it'll always have its supporters who have chosen to see some good aspects of the government including those who are hired to praise it.
And no matter how 'good' a government is, it's bound to have its critics too - in fact unrepentant, fiery ones.

Now this is the other thread where PDP apologists had a field day.

https://www.nairaland.com/4486761/inauguration-pdp-contact-committee-pdp#67301954
(Check the registration date of everyone who commented there and see for yourself. grin)
The original thread threw the BMC hierarchy into uneasiness.

Op as a new recruit was commissioned to counter that truth. This is his probationary test.

I wish him goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2018
Roger3D:
Your BMC never baff.

We are ready for you guys and we will do it with facts, images and videos.

Can you still remember Nimbo massacre where 35 beautiful souls were sent to the after life? We have not.

You thought we have forgotten about MainaGate, CBNGate.

We have not.

The 5000 Naira unconditional cash transfer, every single APC's promises?

Wait till campaign opens officially.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by Roger3D(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2018
EzeNri:

Your BMC never baff.

We are ready for you guys and we will do it with facts, images and videos.

Can you still remember Nimbo massacre where 35 beautiful souls were sent to the after life? We have not.

You thought we have forgotten about MainaGate, CBNGate.

We have not.

The 5000 Naira unconditional cash transfer, every single APC's promises?

Wait till campaign opens officially.
Bring it on flat man we are ready for you
Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On May 31, 2018
chuksjuve:

Thanks

Daviddson abi what is your name, come and say AMEN here and let us hear word.

Say a big thunderous Amen to this prayer...
Re: Counter Thread: Outbreak Of PDP Propagandists On Nairaland by Daviddson(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2018
chuksjuve:

Thanks
Well, this is not a bad prayer; unfortunately, you think it's. However I'll reply you better if you'll first of all replace APC with PDP and say an "amen" for your life to be run the way they, PDP, governed Nigeria for 16 years.

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Buhari Signed The Not-too-young-to-run Bill Into Law. / Aba Tailors, Not Nike Should Have Produced The Super Eagles Jerseys - Ben Bruce / 2019 Decision: Atiku Responds To "Online Offer Of PVC'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.