Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card (3459 Views)

9mobile New Cheat / Is This 9mobile New Data Plan? / 9mobile New Night & Weekend Data Plans! Checkout- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card by achcodetech(m): 12:43am On Apr 21, 2018
I always take my time before giving the green light on any promo or bonus by our network providers. I discovered this particular bonus by error. First thing first, let me hint you about how it all happened.

I own all the network Sim cards(of course you expect this to be the case). Usually, I have a data plan on at least three of them. I left 9mobile out because their data plans seem to be the most expensive. Eventually, I changed my mind when I realised that MTN was ripping me off. I loaded #2000 worth of airtime on my etisalat/9mobile seem and automatically, #1000 was deducted. In annoyance, I called 9mobile call centre and my discovery made me start dancing. In fact, am still dancing up till now.

9mobile unbelievable data/airtime bonus for old customers

Sequel to my narration above, I called to query 9mobile customers service about my missing #1000. I was then told that they have a special promo for everyone who has an inactive Etisalat sim card for more than 30 days. This individual must be an existing 9mobile customer. If you happen to now load your lie with any amount of airtime that is greater than or equals to #1000, you will receive the following bonuses instantly. The only sacrifice you make is with your #1,000

2500 Naira worth of airtime to call all networks including international calls.
You will also receive another #2,500 to make 0n-net calls(I mean Etisalat to Etisalat calls)
The one that excites me the most is the fact that you will also receive 3.7gb(37052mb) worth of data.
Interestingly, all these bonuses are valid for 30 days
Subsequently, you continue receiving data bonuses on every data recharge.
What is more, 9mobile bandwidth meter is better than that of MTN.
In addition, the network’s data is the fastest and the most stable as of now.

let me post some pictures from my smart watch to show you that this is real.

How To Get 3.5gb for #1000 on 9mobile new and old Sim Card

To sum it up, this bonus/promo from 9mbile is applicable only to existing customers who have not used their registered Etisalat line for more than 30 days. This means you haven’t recharged, call, browse or sent a Sms with your Sim card. In other words, if you newly purchase a Sim card, you must register it, use it, then wait for more than 30 days without using it for you to qualify. It is also worthy of note that, I do not really know when this promo will end.

9mobile unbelievable data/airtime bonus for all new users and existing subscribers

All 9mobile subscribers can enjoy this promo. The only criterion is that you must use the Sim card inside a new phone. There is a trick to getting this for customers who own old phones. If you have a new etisalat/9mobile sim card with an old phone, you can do the following to qualify: Get a new phone and insert your Sim card into it and wait until you receive their unique code via SMS. Alternatively, you can tweak/change your IMEI before inserting the sim(this works only for MTK-based phones).

What is this promo all about?

eligibility for 9mobile unbelievable data/airtime bonus for new subscribers with new phones are as follows:

This is a 1-year on a new sim and new phone promo.
You get a 100% bonus in the first 6 months and 50% on the last 6months starting from when you first activated the Sim
The easiest way to get this is to buy your phone and our new sim from Etisalatlat experience center or authorised seller.
During your first activation on your new phone(or a phone that its IMEI has been tweaked) or the one bought from Etisalat, you will receive 1.5gb valid for 30 days irrespective of the amount you load and your airtime remains intact.
Sequel to this, you keep receiving 100% data bonus monthly on every data recharge.
This continues on that particular line for the next 6 months
In addition to this, as from the 7th month, you will start receive 50% bonus on any monthly data plan you purchase.

Eligibility trick for old customers

You can insert old or new 9mobile sim and still http://www.achcodetechs.com/2018/04/get-35gb-for-1000-9mobile-new-old-sim-card.html

1 Like

Re: How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card by AskProf: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2018
achcodetech:
I always take my time before giving the green light on any promo or bonus by our network providers. I discovered this particular bonus by error. First thing first, let me hint you about how it all happened.

I own all the network Sim cards(of course you expect this to be the case). Usually, I have a data plan on at least three of them. I left 9mobile out because their data plans seem to be the most expensive. Eventually, I changed my mind when I realised that MTN was ripping me off. I loaded #2000 worth of airtime on my etisalat/9mobile seem and automatically, #1000 was deducted. In annoyance, I called 9mobile call centre and my discovery made me start dancing. In fact, am still dancing up till now.

9mobile unbelievable data/airtime bonus for old customers

Sequel to my narration above, I called to query 9mobile customers service about my missing #1000. I was then told that they have a special promo for everyone who has an inactive Etisalat sim card for more than 30 days. This individual must be an existing 9mobile customer. If you happen to now load your lie with any amount of airtime that is greater than or equals to #1000, you will receive the following bonuses instantly. The only sacrifice you make is with your #1,000

2500 Naira worth of airtime to call all networks including international calls.
You will also receive another #2,500 to make 0n-net calls(I mean Etisalat to Etisalat calls)
The one that excites me the most is the fact that you will also receive 3.7gb(37052mb) worth of data.
Interestingly, all these bonuses are valid for 30 days
Subsequently, you continue receiving data bonuses on every data recharge.
What is more, 9mobile bandwidth meter is better than that of MTN.
In addition, the network’s data is the fastest and the most stable as of now.

let me post some pictures from my smart watch to show you that this is real.

How To Get 3.5gb for #1000 on 9mobile new and old Sim Card

To sum it up, this bonus/promo from 9mbile is applicable only to existing customers who have not used their registered Etisalat line for more than 30 days. This means you haven’t recharged, call, browse or sent a Sms with your Sim card. In other words, if you newly purchase a Sim card, you must register it, use it, then wait for more than 30 days without using it for you to qualify. It is also worthy of note that, I do not really know when this promo will end.

9mobile unbelievable data/airtime bonus for all new users and existing subscribers

All 9mobile subscribers can enjoy this promo. The only criterion is that you must use the Sim card inside a new phone. There is a trick to getting this for customers who own old phones. If you have a new etisalat/9mobile sim card with an old phone, you can do the following to qualify: Get a new phone and insert your Sim card into it and wait until you receive their unique code via SMS. Alternatively, you can tweak/change your IMEI before inserting the sim(this works only for MTK-based phones).

What is this promo all about?

eligibility for 9mobile unbelievable data/airtime bonus for new subscribers with new phones are as follows:

This is a 1-year on a new sim and new phone promo.
You get a 100% bonus in the first 6 months and 50% on the last 6months starting from when you first activated the Sim
The easiest way to get this is to buy your phone and our new sim from Etisalatlat experience center or authorised seller.
During your first activation on your new phone(or a phone that its IMEI has been tweaked) or the one bought from Etisalat, you will receive 1.5gb valid for 30 days irrespective of the amount you load and your airtime remains intact.
Sequel to this, you keep receiving 100% data bonus monthly on every data recharge.
This continues on that particular line for the next 6 months
In addition to this, as from the 7th month, you will start receive 50% bonus on any monthly data plan you purchase.

Eligibility trick for old customers

You can insert old or new 9mobile sim and still http://www.achcodetechs.com/2018/04/get-35gb-for-1000-9mobile-new-old-sim-card.html

You wrote a thesis to show what can be done in a sentence...

Worse still, you hid the info believing someone will have the time to rummage through your junk pile.

Haba!

5 Likes

Re: How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card by Josephjnr(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Use new phone, u can't use a new sim card immediately, you have to wait for a month blah blah blah! Which kind wahala be DAT one self with the long message....abeg,I go continue my 3k for 4GB.
Re: How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card by achcodetech(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2018
I didnt hide any info if i hide its why wi i post such a long a i will say its visit dis to read
Re: How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card by duwdu: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
achcodetech:
I didnt hide any info if i hide its why wi i post such a long a i will say its visit dis to read

Chai, this your very poor grammar shows that someone else other than you wrote the original thesis, sorry, post. Lol.

P34c3
Re: How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card by AskProf: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
duwdu:

Chai, this your very poor grammar shows that someone else other than you wrote the original thesis, sorry, post. Lol.

P34c3

Told them. They won't study to pass JSS3 Exams before jumping into blogging.
Re: How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card by achcodetech(m): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2018
that keyboard error and try to stop being an hero
Re: How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card by whyipa: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Please stop posting. Please

2 Likes

Re: How To Get 3.5gb For #1000 On 9mobile New And Old Sim Card by duwdu: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
achcodetech:
that keyboard error and try to stop being an hero

There are grammatical errors even in this simple sentence you've tried to construct; so you're just further incriminating yourself, lol.

At this point, I hands off your case, Sir.

P34c3

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A51 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs / 2 Day Old Nokia 3.4 For Sale / How Is Your Experience So Far With The Redmi 9t?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.