Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,226 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (27148 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by dominique(f): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...elaborate...

Yikes! embarassed grin
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
dominique:

Yikes! embarassed grin
Lol. I caught you. I have been checking your posts in order to see the things to correct, but finding what to correct has been arduous. Today is a beautiful day indeed.
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
dominique:
Happt anniversary to them, May God continue to bless their union.

They first had a quiet court wedding last year April before the loud elaborate one last November
You could have done this: ...loud; elaborate...
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by banre(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Narldon:

If you're crushing on Me, Please kindly tell me on Time...

Not when you see my Pre-wedding Pictures, you will be shouting Upandan,

"The picture is not even fine sef"

Then you will start zooming the picture to check if the Gown is Original or if the shoe is Aba-made angry

i see...

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by dominique(f): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Lol. I caught you. I have been checking your posts in order to see the things to correct, but finding what to correct has been arduous. Today is a beautiful day indeed.

Lol I'm not above blunders o. Most times I go back and modify my posts the moment I spot any blunder. Thanks for pointing out my error, its been nice following you.
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
dominique:

Lol I'm not above blunders o. Most times I go back and modify my posts the moment I spot any blunder. Thanks for pointing out my error, its been nice following you.

It's...

Following you is a wonderful experience.

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by udemzyudex(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
veekid:

I thought they got married in November

Guess the traditional marriage came before the white wedding.
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Benny93: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Narldon:

Then you will start zooming the picture to check if the Gown is Original or if the shoe is Aba-made angry

hahahaha...ur post just crack me up

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by McPerry(f): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
pzphoto:
Famous singer Oritse Femi and his wife Nabila fash celebrates the court wedding anniversary.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/oritse-femi-and-wife-celebrates-one-year-since-they-said-i-do-before-the-law/

Op, when did April turn to November? So banky W n Adesuwa are celebrating 1 year wedding anniversary too?

Abeg, explain oo
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Seanpizzy10: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Watch Davido Showing Shaku Shaku Dance Has He Perform And Shutdown Zimbabwe

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ghrIJ0zu2k
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by steveDpro: 2:59am On Apr 22, 2018
cool
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Eazzy4chizzy: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2018
Narldon:

Thz one is advertiSing herself for marraige ooo... Nairaland guys over to you (you can start submitting your application letters and cvs).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha In Tears As Her Fans Surprise Her With 25th Birthday Gifts / Michael Jackson Died: Cardiac Arrest / Photos From Obasanjo's Son's White Wedding In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.