Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (27151 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by pzphoto(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Famous singer Oritse Femi and his wife Nabila fash celebrates the court wedding anniversary.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/oritse-femi-and-wife-celebrates-one-year-since-they-said-i-do-before-the-law/

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by pzphoto(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2018
Congratulations

See more Loveup photos of Oritse Femi and his wife here http://www.praizenews.com/oritse-femi-and-wife-celebrates-one-year-since-they-said-i-do-before-the-law/
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Samsimple(m): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Abeg which one is this again just say wedding anniversary.. Now happy birthday is womb escape... SMH.. Make una dey talk something as e be
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by veekid(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
I thought they got married in November

7 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Narldon: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2018

If you're crushing on Me, Please kindly tell me on Time...

Not when you see my Pre-wedding Pictures, you will be shouting Upandan,

"The picture is not even fine sef"

Then you will start zooming the picture to check if the Gown is Original or if the shoe is Aba-made angry

9 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by kolawoleibukun: 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
no be this one way dem say she be ashawo for ikeja? People get bad mouth oh. but the girl hand don say fall oh. that is almost a mothers arm na.
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by SisiStar007: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
One down 99 more years to go kiss kiss wink smiley
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by bbm2016(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
This OP just wasted 2min of my life, 1mb of my data and 1% of my phone ba3.
Only God can judge you cry

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by omogin(f): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Happy anniversary!
Tunde fashola I'm waiting for you. Upon all your boasting you have worsened Nigeria's power situation

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by GooseBump: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
He is the only son of President Muhammadu Buhari with his
second (and current) wife Aisha, with whom the commander-
in-chief has five children. Yusuf is also the only male of the
President’s surviving eight children. The President’s only
other son from his first – and now late – wife Safinatu (who
bore him five children), Musa, is deceased.

Yusuf is a 2016 graduate, along with his sister Zahra, of the
University of Surrey in the U.K.

The President once commented that he “stopped him from
joining the army”. Yusuf, who is rarely in the public eye,
except for the occasional family pictures and rare sightings
with his father, unlike The President, has no military
training.

He shares a close bond with his father, hanging out with him
in the farm, even accompanying him on his first official
trip to the U.S following his inauguration in 2015.

5.He keeps a low profile on social media, with his twitter
handle @YusufBuhari_ rarely seeing much activity (just
116 tweets), and having only posted a retweet more than a
year ago. His most recent tweet was on 10 Feb, 2016, where
he posted a short patriotic message and photo: “For the love
of our country and the future generation.
#IStandWithBuhari”

This is five facts about Yusuf Buhari, he is working in .....(I dunno)
And one foolish man is calling those with five different jobs lazy.

Hit like if you stand with #2019Back2Daura
Share if you have Your PVC

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
And have not celebrated 1month relationship..... cry

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
cool

4 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Lexusgs430: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Vanilla ice cream and okpolo eyes for all that care......
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Larryslim(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats!
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by partnerbiz4: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
I am gamophobic and its bad.

Most persons will google the meaning.

see below..
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by agbonkamen(f): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Welcome to scaring101 grin
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Jaytecq(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Son of the Soil
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by idu1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
shocked

One year already?

Time dey fast?
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by marvin906(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
wow..
have to commend them for keeping their things private
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by 1stola: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thug and retired OLOSHO

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by mimicious(f): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
One year ke!! If I am correct, they got married the same time Banky got married.. How come?? Ore mi ti high...

3 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by kikiwendy(f): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Happy wedding anniversary
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by wink2015(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
DELTA BOY LOST TO YORUBA LAND!

I learnt Oritshe Femi's father was a SUPER - POLYGAMIST IN SAPELE AND THE FATHER BORN CHILDREN ALL OVER THE PLACES YAKATA!

Today, Oritishe Femi is celebrating and I am sure the woman decides to follow him because of his MAANNY!

MONEY FLOW! WOMAN FLOW!
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nabila -noble woman cool

The woman that looks like her mother in law
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by MorningDew2017(f): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
HWA
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
wink2015:
DELTA BOY LOST TO YORUBA LAND!

I learnt Oritshe Femi was a SUPER - POLYGAMIST WHO BORN CHILDREN ALL OVER THE PLACES YAKATA!

Today, Oritishe Femi is celebrating and I am sure the woman decides to follow him because of his MAANNY!

MONEY FLOW! WOMAN FLOW!
her mother is Yoruba
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Rajosh(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
I thought they got married 2017 November during the period of Banky and Adesuwa's wedding

1 Like

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Narldon:

If you're crushing on Me, Please kindly tell me on Time...

Not when you see my Pre-wedding Pictures, you will be shouting Upandan,

"The picture is not even fine sef"

Then you will start zooming the picture to check if the Gown is Original or if the shoe is Aba-made angry

U haff kill somebodi grin
True tho...

2 Likes

Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by julitoch: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
mimicious:
One year ke!! If I am correct, they got married the same time Banky got married.. How come?? Ore mi ti high...
The OP meant one year court wedding anniversary
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
mimicious:
I begin dey wonder too oooo, hmmm its well grin
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by dominique(f): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Happt anniversary to them, May God continue to bless their union.

mimicious:

They first had a quiet court wedding last year April before the loud elaborate one last November
Re: Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
dominique:
Happt anniversary to them, May God continue to bless their union.

They first had a quiet court wedding last year April before the loud elaborate one last November

...elaborate...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Surprises His Employee With A New Car (Video) / Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl / “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.