Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

"My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (71215 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by FEGNO: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
OP You wicked sha. Just look at the dress you asked your local tailor to reproduce for you. You did not see a boutique to buy a ready made dress abi? And for the so called tailor. You shall not make heaven at all. Something that you knew you cannot sew you went and collected? una dey get courage O!
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by sammuell(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
And he said youth are lazy sad
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
That's how one girl gave me one difficult style to sew for her for just 2k!!!, I gave it my best shot, and the Ankara sef she brought felt so light (cheap and fake).. Na wetin d kill us for this country, bring out better money do better something. , everyone is trying to cheat his fellow human being, and ps me na hustleroo I do all kinds of jobs to survive for now i don put tailoring on hold

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by piagetskinner(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
your fashion designer saved u if u don't know...

how can u wear a dress as promiscuous as this to Gods house..so that u can be displaying all ur assets around

crazy woman
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:
Praaaaaaaaaaise the lord.

Praise...Praise....Praise....Praaaaaaise the lord.
grin

God is a wonderful God. The lady wanted the tailor to sow a body and boobs revealing cloth for her so that she'll start showing people her boobs and looking for men to seduce on a Sunday , but God used the tailor to tell her that he's still the Oga kpata-kpata.
cheesy

We, men are serving a living God, he never fails us, he loves us grin grin

She looks like an ancestral butterfly with the cloth, she should dress like that to wherever she's going to, it's a nice and Godly design cheesy . We call it Overgrown butterfly design grin
God would not allow her to slay his children

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by cicikhemy(f): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

grin

God is a wonderful God. The lady wanted the tailor to sow a body and boobs revealing cloth for her so that she'll start showing people her boobs and looking for men to seduce on a Sunday , but God used the tailor to tell her that he's still the Oga kpata-kpata.
cheesy

She looks like an ancestral butterfly with the cloth, she should dress like that to wherever she's going to, it's a nice and Godly design cheesy . We call it Overgrown butterfly design grin
You will not kill somebori

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by sweetTai(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is what happens when you expect your Tailor to play the role of your plastic Surgeon.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Miles300: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
the tailor doesn't want her to dress unclad ni
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by israelmao(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Just like rocket about to be launched into space.It could a case of the beater beaten.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by santos012(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Is that a new costume for Wonder Woman
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by lavenjcrown(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
eeyah... take heart sis, all na fashion. like art people do say every mistake is a design.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by AreaFada2: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
Some people are just dumb.. Please next time get the right tailor.. Not every tailor can do certain things, you want good stuff, then get a professional tailor instead of being so cheap

Or maybe the tailor is conservative/born again. He/she nor like exposed breasts & shoulders. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by darlenese(f): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:
How did she think that cheap lace, looking like something for sieving akamu...alongside that very cheap bridal satin, will pull that style off?

e
Morale of her story: it's not enough to save pictures from instagram, get the right fabric. And the right tailor too.

and even the right body too.

I laugh at times when ladies copy styles from Instagram forgetting that they may not be as curvy as the person they are trying to imitate. they also end up blaming the tailor at the end of the day .

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
you did well, at least she made a decent church dress for u.. which church are u wearing that to?
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Justifiedjosh: 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy your tailor wants you to accept Christ as your Lord and saviour... Lobatan.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
If I say Christian women re responsible for widespread immorality which has pervaded whole world, they will start arguing
Look at what she was about to wear to 'church'.

Mind you, not all women like to slay
My sisters and my wife do not slay.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Cutehector(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
AreaFada2:

Or maybe the tailor is conservative/born again. He/she nor like exposed breasts & shoulders. grin grin cheesy
hahhahhahaha...the tailor na deeper life member

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by brodalokie: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
My own Taylor said rat had eaten my own
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by vinegurl(f): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

grin

cheesy

You are wicked oo, I can't help but laught out so loud
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by mikaelangelov: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

grin

cheesy

guy I dey tell you...

BTW her dress be like scorpion's costume on umk3
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by opedaydydx9(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
She decided to cover ur unclothedness, how on earth can you wear that to chruch iniit!
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by menshowng(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
The cloth dey like scorpion costume for mortal kombat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Chochovini: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nigerian tailors has done more harm than good...... instead of them to help us cover our secret with our low budget to slay like a queen they'll just ruin everything...... lemme see any guy that will laugh at her undecided
Looks like you are asking to be quoted and you got me there. How on Earth does that lady think of wearing such seductively styled cloth to the Church? Can she wear such dress to the office of a let‘s say a Governor not to talk of a president? And here we are talking about the presence of God!

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by lurlah2014(f): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
I dont know why aome peope will not just accept the fact that if you want to copy aomeone else style do it perfectly.
With subdue consideration of the fact that it might look exactly or not, cos of this factors; size, fabric, colour combination and finally tailor.
Someone will want to imitate a style on a person that has hips when u know u are shapeless.
Another is the person is busty and u know your cheast is flat.
Nigerians nawa oo

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Pain(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
SHE ALSO NEEDS A CARPENTER TO FIX HER ENGLISH sad
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by FIDELITY24(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

grin

cheesy

Haahaahahahaha..... Ancestral butterfly!

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Moji12(f): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
The tailor did a good job. She must b a good Christian who believes there must b some decorum in the house of d Lord. But wait wat she trying to wear that to church, God catch am. Radarada

1 Like

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Mpamaegbu: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

grin

cheesy

Funny You...Lol
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by CioAngels(f): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian lady 'Sunday is ruined' as she took to Twitter to share what she showed her tailor to make for her and what she eventually got delivered.

According to the lady, she decided to cheat on her tailor because she listened to praises sang about this tailor and decided to try her out but unfortunately the the tailor performed lower than expected.

See photos below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/my-sunday-is-ruined-lady-says-as-she-shares-what-she-ordered-vs-what-she-got.html

She did not want you to expose your body as a good Born again christian. Bear with her. Tailors are becoming unbearable even when they are seeing the rubbish they will still tell you, but it is fine. Even most of the ones that calls themselves fashion designers are not better and this is why majority of people go for second hands clothes.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by horia: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

A good tailor and designer can make a good cloth and design no matter how cheap the material seem cheesy

Abi I lie? grin
pure lie
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Reelmii: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
that tailor is a choosen member
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian lady 'Sunday is ruined' as she took to Twitter to share what she showed her tailor to make for her and what she eventually got delivered.

According to the lady, she decided to cheat on her tailor because she listened to praises sang about this tailor and decided to try her out but unfortunately the the tailor performed lower than expected.

See photos below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/my-sunday-is-ruined-lady-says-as-she-shares-what-she-ordered-vs-what-she-got.html

U don't have a Tailor, u have a welder. grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 / See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.