Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

"My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (71217 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by delishpot: 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Smart tailor. So if the tailor had notbsewn it modestly she would have worn that revealing dress to church? The tailor must have had a vission hence she sew the dress modestly to keep the karashika out of job that sunday.
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Obdk: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:
How did she think that cheap lace, looking like something for sieving akamu...alongside that very cheap bridal satin, will pull that style off?

Morale of her story: it's not enough to save pictures from instagram, get the right fabric. And the right tailor too.

highpriestess:
that's a cheap lace naw.cheesy

even wit d cheap lace a good tailor wit turn up
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by steveDpro: 12:36am On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by GreenCap: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:
Praaaaaaaaaaise the lord.

Praise...Praise....Praise....Praaaaaaise the lord.
grin

God is a wonderful God. The lady wanted the tailor to sow a body and boobs revealing cloth for her so that she'll start showing people her boobs and looking for men to seduce on a Sunday , but God used the tailor to tell her that he's still the Oga kpata-kpata.
cheesy

We, men are serving a living God, he never fails us, he loves us grin grin

She looks like an ancestral butterfly with the cloth, she should dress like that to wherever she's going to, it's a nice and Godly design cheesy . We call it Overgrown butterfly design grin

the tailor delivered her from seducing spirit.

the church sister is well covered like an astronaut.

and wow, she's walking on a rainbow!

happiest Sunday
Re: "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got by Enterprise090(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2021
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: How Nigerians Dressed To Church In 1982 / See What This Light Skinned Lady Wore To A Club (photo) / Nyekachi Douglas Is Miss World AFRICA 2019 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.