Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

5 Sentences That Show Your Nigerian Female Friend Is Crushing On You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Sentences That Show Your Nigerian Female Friend Is Crushing On You (602 Views)

Am Crushing On Myself. LOL / Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return / The Figure Of This Nigerian Female Model Is Causing Quakes On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Sentences That Show Your Nigerian Female Friend Is Crushing On You by poundsanddollars(f): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2018
A Nigerian girl who likes you would be more than nice to you and would encourage you indirectly.
Because she cant toast you directly, she would use indirect sentences around you to show she likes you. The following sentences will tell you if a Nigerian girl digs you:

1. Go away jor
When you tease a Nigerian girl who about something that is private or serious and she does not want to talk about it, this is most likely to be her response. 

2. All these girls around you…
When a Nigerian girl makes her point by adding this to her sentence, she is totally into you but needs to be reassured about the presence of the other girls and the roles they play in your life.

3. Big head
When a Nigerian girl calls you this, do not be offended. She is saying this in the fondest way she could. Nigerian girls use this lone to toast their crush indirectly.

4. So your girlfriend can come an’kill me abi?
When a Nigerian girl says this to you, she definitely has the hots for you. This is her way of asking you if you have a girlfriend or not. This is their indirect way of finding out if the coast is clear for them to take over.

5. You just forgot me
Haa, this is the biggest of them all. When you hear this one, start rejoicing, you have made it. A  Nigerian girl who likes you would challenge you if you do not give her enough attention. She saying this to you is to make you ask her out or start to see her in a new light.

Watch this video and add yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul04cLFMwNo

1 Like

Re: 5 Sentences That Show Your Nigerian Female Friend Is Crushing On You by Abjay97(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2018
So true!!.. That means I am most wanted.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion For Corporate Classy People / 5 Best Clothing Fabrics For Men This December / Tailors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.