Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return (33242 Views)

Lady Harassed By Some Young Men Over Outfit She Wore To A Bus Park (pics, Video) / Wickedness!! See The Useless Outfit She Paid 60,000 Naira For / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by HeWrites(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2018

A Twitter user has called out a friend who borrowed an outfit from her but refused to return it.

The accuser also alleged that she blocked her number.

Read her tweet below;
"lol so you want to be taking pics in my outfit that you borrowed & haven’t given back. stop ignoring my calls and return my shit."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/lady-outs-friend-claimed-shes-flaunting-a-borrowed-outfit-she-has-refused-to-return.html

The Accused

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Olalan(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2018
Girls and fake lifestyle, never allow a girl oppress you cause all she's claiming to have might not really be hers or were gotten from whoring around town

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Ginaz(f): 11:41am On May 11, 2018
They wanna flaunt what they don't have. Borrow borrow make me fine.

They will not be contented with the little they have, never!
Their eyes are always on people's own.... I know her type very well.

Go and give her clothes back, borrow pose.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Nobody: 11:44am On May 11, 2018
Olalan:
Girls and fake lifestyle, never allow a girl oppress you cause all she's claiming to have might not really be hers or were gotten from whoring around town
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by nero2face: 11:46am On May 11, 2018
Both looking so unserious, jobless hoes

12 Likes

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by ibori1(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by mrphysics(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2018
grin grin

Some ladies even borrow nairaland account to comment, while others borrow male account to post like a male and attack men. kiss kiss

23 Likes

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Divay22(f): 11:52am On May 11, 2018
Ginaz:
They wanna flaunt what they don't have. Borrow borrow make me fine.

They will not be contented with the little they have, never!
Their eyes are always on people's own.... I know her type very well.

Go and give her clothes back, borrow pose.
Borrow pose grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Nobody: 11:55am On May 11, 2018
I'm 100% sure the accused did not block the accuser because of the borrowed cloth. They had a fall out like most ladies do over something stupid.

Since the accused has been publicly disgraced, she should just make a video of her burning the dress and send it to her not via twitter but Whatsapp.

NB: To all of you niggas running to follow every fine girl on Twitter, see their life behind their phones o. All that glitters is not something worth following.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by IamPlato(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2018

Ladies Are Their Own Worse Enemies.

What Is The Purpose Of Announcing She Own The Outfit?

Some Girl Just Need Slap

6 Likes

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Preshy561(f): 12:16pm On May 11, 2018
why can't some ladies be contented with what they have?

they borrow virtually everything just to slay.
if you have one shoe ,wear it and keep clean,nobody will question or disgrace you like this.

learn to be contented but they won't agree,instead they will be looking for made easy ways to slay their ass out.

so now,which one did she borrow

trouser,top or bra

6 Likes

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Nogodye(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2018
Borrow pose!
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by inoki247: 1:57pm On May 11, 2018
not New pipul Borrow from d Devil himself na.... in need of the Boobs accused.. wanna Suck it till iz acquitted...

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by greatman247(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2018
grin grin grin Exposed.... Good one. Hey they may be birds of the same feathers that flock together anyway.
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by InteriorDecors: 1:58pm On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Whogoblog: 1:58pm On May 11, 2018
tongue
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Olukokosir(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2018
nero2face:
Both looking so unserious, jobless hoes

U spoke my church mind

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 11, 2018
Which outfit did she borrow exactly? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by IamPlato(m): 2:00pm On May 11, 2018
Preshy561:
why can't some ladies be contented with what they have?

they borrow virtually everything just to slay.
if you have one shoe ,wear it and keep clean,nobody will question or disgrace you like this.

learn to be contented but they won't agree,instead they will be looking for made easy ways to slay their ass out.

so now,which one did she borrow

trouser,top or bra

She Borrowed All Of The Above... Down To Pad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by IRobot7(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2018
angryRubbish post! This is nonsense!!!what a useless post!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by rozayx5(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2018
grin grin

jobless broke slay queens

if they aint got a job , i dont do them cheesy
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2018
Dem go dey pose. Dem go dey dengendengen dem go dey pose dem go dey waka kurukere. Wetin she get? she no get nothing! Baba fryo no lie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Joseunlimited(f): 2:02pm On May 11, 2018
Return her sh!t Na

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by Dozie32(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2018
But I don't even see something good that she even borrowed from the borowee.. Lol
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2018
mrphysics:
grin grin

Some ladies even borrow nairaland account to comment, while others borrow male account to post like a male and attack men. kiss kiss
...Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by gbaskiboy: 2:04pm On May 11, 2018
Return the shi*t
Re: Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return by gbaskiboy: 2:05pm On May 11, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Dem go dey pose. Dem go dey dengendengen dem go dey pose dem go dey waka kurukere. Wetin she get? she no get nothing! Baba fryo no lie grin grin
hahahahhahaha you remind me of baba Fryo, oya chop knuckle

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curren Leather Wrist Watches For Men / Miss World 2012: Meet The Africans / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.