Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds (377 Views)

Buying Gold In Form Of Jewelry Or Mutual Fund. / Stanbic Bank Mutual Funds / Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds by y4code(m): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Hello Nairalander

I have some money left aside to invest with i was thinking of investing in shares or mutual fund but i am a novice in both and willing to learn how both work.

please gurus in the system advice me coz i dont know what the stock or mutual fund market is saying right now and i have been doing some finding but havent get a genuine information.

please help me with some vital info and if you have any advice for me about stock or mutual fund please dont hesitate to aadvice me.

i will like to ask some questions from you my uncles and aunts in the system.

which one is more better to invest in between Share or mutual funds in terms of
1...Risk
2...Profit
3...time frame.

thanks

all comments are welcome.
Re: Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds by markbenny(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
y4code:
Hello Nairalander

I have some money left aside to invest with i was thinking of investing in shares or mutual fund but i am a novice in both and willing to learn how both work.

please gurus in the system advice me coz i dont know what the stock or mutual fund market is saying right now and i have been doing some finding but havent get a genuine information.

please help me with some vital info and if you have any advice for me about stock or mutual fund please dont hesitate to aadvice me.

i will like to ask some questions from you my uncles and aunts in the system.

which one is more better to invest in between Share or mutual funds in terms of
1...Risk
2...Profit
3...time frame.

thanks

all comments are welcome.

for me, none. these are long term investment portfolios. you should focus on an investment that will bring returns within a shorter period. unless if you are a millionaire and won't mind keeping your money down for so long

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Mtn Data / Own A Piece Of Presidential Estate Port Harcourt / How To Invest For The Very First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.