Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

#LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer (52256 Views)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / 7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by Annie939(f): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
she's brainless
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by Elliot2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
wakaman:

Very true!
But right here , right now these favourable conditions are not available or obtainable, are you gonna start your life when government policies and dispositions change? Do you have timeline for this desired changes? But here ,as it is you can dance your way around legitimately and make profit also prosper.

Remember , you are on your own.
Work with what you have.
A bird in hand is worth hundred in the bush, especially when you are hungry.

True talk too,bro. Really,d ordinary Nigerian is on his own! I have just eaten my dinner,i didn't wait for the govt; likewise others,even those who may not have anything to eat this night,are not waiting on the govt right now...but of course,only the politicians and their paid touts,e.g,BMC. But at the end of the day,it is our right to expect free healthcare,clean water,good roads, power,quality education,e.t.c.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
wakaman:

You have a poor mind!
The guy finish you no be small.. Lmao..
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by Littlefingerjp: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
wakaman:

You have a poor mind!
you have d poorest mind,how did she get married to an oil billionaire son...Was she left on her, y nt cum down to Surulere and make an ordinary person get married to the same man...You hav no point,she wrote d exam 3times because of her family assistance...Don't tell me she was selling pure water or doing menial jobs to write d exams
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by Sitex(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
sweetrace:
Wow�� she has earned my respect. She is tenacious. She will make a good lawyer.

Even though I don't like her father�� this speaks of his integrity. He didn't to buy or influence her result.

The lawyer who is trying to shame this girl is a disgrace.

law school is not an institution that yields to external pressure. I was in the same class as tinubu's son. right here in Lagos...he failed and resited. your name isn't even on your sheet. if you fail, you fail
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by wakaman: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Littlefingerjp:
you have d poorest mind,how did she get married to an oil billionaire son...Was she left on her, y nt cum down to Surulere and make an ordinary person get married to the same man...You hav no point,she wrote d exam 3times because of her family assistance...Don't tell me she was selling pure water or doing menial jobs to write d exams

Fortunately for her that is her lot, should she leave her lot for something else? Work with your lot!
That's all you have to work it.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by wakaman: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Elliot2:
True talk too,bro. Really,d ordinary Nigerian is on his own! I have just eaten my dinner,i didn't wait for the govt; likewise others,even those who may not have anything to eat this night,are not waiting on the govt right now...but of course,only the politicians and their paid touts,e.g,BMC. But at the end of the day,it is our right to expect free healthcare,clean water,good roads, power,quality education,e.t.c.

It's never a right to expect anything, your lot is your only right in life.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
BigIyanga:

She inherited her dad’s dull DNA... she went to school in England and took bar exam 3x?
Her grammatical skills are so atrocious..she writes like a JSS student.
ok, i have heard you.

4 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by CioAngels(f): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Halima my daughter, it is your father that brought your dirty linen to the public. Your father disgracefully said you are not educated and a such, you are lazy.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by 1stola: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
wakaman:
Wailers!
At least she picked something to do and kept at it till she succeeded!
Let other youths at least start something and keep at it. Other than blaming their parents, their country and every person except themselves, such youths are not only lazy but failures
Oya judge yourself.

I'm sure you're regretting how dolty you are now.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by wakaman: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
1stola:

Oya judge yourself.

I'm sure you're regretting how dolty you are now.

Contrarily you are the dolt, i choose my words carefully and my action deliberately, so no regrets.

You are on your own
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by horia: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
sweetrace:
Wow�� she has earned my respect. She is tenacious. She will make a good lawyer.

Even though I don't like her father�� this speaks of his integrity. He didn't to buy or influence her result.

The lawyer who is trying to shame this girl is a disgrace.
angry
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by sparko1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

Look at this ignoramus.
Yapping about how nobody owes you anything.

If you had seen life, you would know that life is all about opportunity .
Buhari daughter was privilege enough to have the funds to become a lawyer even after failing her exams 3 times.

Many people don't even have the opportunity to do it once which is why they are where they are today.

You are so ignorant not to realize that countries deliberately create opportunities just so their youths can thrive.
Success don't come from the thin air. The environment for success has to be created.
I an not talking about one -off success where only a few people out of millions make it like in the case of Nigeria . I am talking about consistent success that should be attainable by the vast majority.

Comparing your broke self to Zarah Buhari. Zarah buhari that got married to an oil billionaire because her father wanted her and her children to remain in an environment of success forever .

Olodo .Fake motivational Speaker.
Don't quote me again.

No point arguing with him, from his comments you should know, he can't reason alone.

Even if you can't be completely objective, you should know that the fact that someone pass his exam at a sitting being the son of a nobody should at least give him a shot at a job.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by 1stola: 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
wakaman:

Contrarily you are the dolt, i choose my words carefully and my action deliberately, so no regrets.

You are on your own
Thanks for showcasing your idiocy to the world.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by boxypane(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Further though. How ironic. We all have had challenges in life one way or the other. Keep causing ur leaders wailers which comes back right at ur door steps u call Nigeria.
We blow things too out of proportion in this country.
Some of u are claiming not lazy not lazy! But how many of u actually bought data with their money?
Truth be told, go listen to the audio of his statements that led to all these n let's see how sheepy with d politicized media most of u have been.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by rubyjan(f): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2018
ikoduduakpode:
Mr president would have direct his statements to his kinsmen, they wallows in the country doing nothing but causing troubles here and there.
You are quite right. Those are actually the youths he had in mind to call lazy but he knows he cannot single them out, he decided to generalize it and call the whole Nigerian youths lazy.
Foolish man.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by Ecuador1(m): 12:06am On Apr 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
No surprises here an incurable Dullard can only give birth to congenital Dullard...Na blood e dey

Lazy Nigeria youth like you
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by steveDpro: 12:53am On Apr 22, 2018
Wow so touchy
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by Ademola4705: 12:57am On Apr 22, 2018
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 22, 2018
Uve spoken well ....life is all about opportunities...not so many people are fortunate to ever have ...we can only hope ..God connects us to opportunities that better our life's
CSTR1003:

Look at this ignoramus.
Yapping about how nobody owes you anything.

If you had seen life, you would know that life is all about opportunity .
Buhari daughter was privilege enough to have the funds to become a lawyer even after failing her exams 3 times.

Many people don't even have the opportunity to do it once which is why they are where they are today.

You are so ignorant not to realize that countries deliberately create opportunities just so their youths can thrive.
Success don't come from the thin air. The environment for success has to be created.
I an not talking about one -off success where only a few people out of millions make it like in the case of Nigeria . I am talking about consistent success that should be attainable by the vast majority.

Comparing your broke self to Zarah Buhari. Zarah buhari that got married to an oil billionaire because her father wanted her and her children to remain in an environment of success forever .

Olodo .Fake motivational Speaker.
Don't quote me again.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by bassette(m): 1:32am On Apr 22, 2018
CSTR1003:

And you have an ignorant mind.

And the funny thing is that I may actually be far established than you are in real life.

That is the amazing thing about key board warriors.
Thank you for your posts
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by muller101(m): 3:53am On Apr 22, 2018
wakaman:
Wailers!
Let other youths at least start something and keep at it. Other than blaming their parents, their country and every person except themselves, such youths are not only lazy but failures
woe betide thee
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by Trinidan: 5:08am On Apr 22, 2018
whitebeard:
So what should we do..! How should this concern us..!

You see the reason why you're senseless?
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by whitebeard(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2018
Trinidan:

You see the reason why you're senseless?
buhari zombie..it ur kind that like to suffer..! What do u like about the man that u guys would go to extra lengths to support him, to many Nigerians he has done nothing and he is leaving next year tongue
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by wakaman: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2018
muller101:
woe betide thee

May plague, anguish and pestilence assail thee!
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by wakaman: 8:43am On Apr 22, 2018
1stola:

Thanks for showcasing your idiocy to the world.

Go on and wail to the world, it won't change your lot.

Poor minded one!
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by 1stola: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2018
wakaman:

Go on and wail to the world, it won't change your lot.

Poor minded one!
Rich in stupidity
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by MarieSucre(f): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2018
chivera018:
Seems like she didn't use her father's affluence to pass, to be honest she tried we shouldn't bash her because of her stupid dad.

The first sensible comment. it's her father that is president not her. Let us not visit the sins of the father on the children especially when they have not yet necessarily proved that they're the same.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by MarieSucre(f): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2018
0monnak0da:
how do you know?
We don't. We don't know the other side either. So let's not jump to conclusions.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by MarieSucre(f): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2018
wakaman:
Wailers!

What did she pick to do?
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

The first sensible comment. it's her father that is president not her. Let us not visit the sins if the father on the children especially when they have not yet necessarily proved that they're the same.
you are right.

4 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
No surprises here an incurable Dullard can only give birth to congenital Dullard...Na blood e dey
have you confirmed the genuinety of the information before passing a comment am sure you lack manners and home training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / Jeremiah Useni's Rice Company In Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.