Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him (68517 Views)

Ahmad Bashir Insinuates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Doesn't Make Clean Money, Blasted / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 22, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
I have been hearing this thing that some women don't cum during sex. How does this happen?

Most women don't have network in their puna.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by kullozone(m): 5:52am On Apr 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Most guys above bashing her are all one minute men that just insert their thing, ejaculate and withdraw, they dont care if their women are satisfied or reach orgasm their own is just to release cos i dont see anything wrong in what she said,

why would i be in a sexual relationship without ever reaching orgasm? nahh

I wee do you this kyn tin smiley

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by ayusco85(m): 5:54am On Apr 22, 2018
showafrica:

But aishaw never cum since 2015, so are you now saying oga is lazy? �

Oga is the commander in chief of lazy Nigerians. Aisha has never cum in her life o, imagine that
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Nehemz(m): 6:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Most guys above bashing her are all one minute men that just insert their thing, ejaculate and withdraw, they dont care if their women are satisfied or reach orgasm their own is just to release cos i dont see anything wrong in what she said,

Those insulting her are the lazy ones but, there is nothing bad about what she said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Nehemz(m): 6:07am On Apr 22, 2018
chiroyale:
Someone's future wifey
What is wrong with what she said?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Riversides2003(m): 6:16am On Apr 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

But I think there are other ways for women to reach orgasm, some people no matter how long you spend on them, they will never cum, but give them the chance to be in charge and you see them blow up in few minutes.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Riversides2003(m): 6:21am On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

What is there not to agree with? Are you one of those weak, lazy guys that can never make a woman cum hence resort to insults because you're inadequate sexually.
Babe you harsh o, take am easy there is more to life than cumming. Lol, just kidding.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Virus777: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2018
chiroyale:
Someone's future wifey

I want to make you come hard!
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Fact.

But why run away from him if u truly love him?
Why not help him get a solution??
I feel it's not something natural.
It depends on what a guy eats and den maybe work hazard

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by vRendoh(m): 6:39am On Apr 22, 2018
cool
Shai. ..Pa Bubu come hear another of ya daughter
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by LANGIDI: 6:51am On Apr 22, 2018
A girl that kills her feelings with tramadol, codeine and igbo how can she come?. She will need a man taking hard drugs to make her cum.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Tonason: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
99% of women fake it.

99% of women die without ever experiencing orgasm in their life.

99% of the ladies reading this story have never experienced it,so should just Mechonu.

99% of Nigerian married women will never experience it,as Nigerian men are always in a hurry to finish,not minding her feelings.

If you are a female, a Nigerian and have CUM please show your face here LIAR.

Maybe with you, not for me,

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Neoteny(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2018
Women sexually objectify themselves.

And when you talk the feminazis and brain-washed SJWs will be up in arms, like that dingbat Chimamanda, or is it salamander sef.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by mandate12: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2018
Guidette:
Lol if that's what she wants, why are guys bashing her though? A man can never marry a woman who can't fucck him well talkless of never cumming, meanwhile a woman should be stuck with a man for life who doesn't make her cum?

This is hypocrisy and also encouraging cheating. If a man can't satisfy the woman he's about to spend the rest of his life with, then he's in trouble. Women aren't smiling these days.

P.S
I'm not saying sex is the only thing needed for a marriage to work, for those who have no sense, but it is usually a main source of marital woes when either party strays outside. Sexual compatibility should be a huge concern for every couple and if a man really loves you, he will make sure you cum. Women also need to be more honest with their partners as well and stop faking. smiley

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Boyooosa(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2018
So with all the hour glass, na cum be the main objective of coming to this life, not even baby making. Selfish magot! Un gbo, they said I should ask you that since you have been cuming three times a day, are you as intelligent or popular as Angelina Jolie?
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Aibuckher(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

What is there not to agree with? Are you one of those weak, lazy guys that can never make a woman cum hence resort to insults because you're inadequate sexually.
When you don use oversize di|do and cucumber widen your puna
You'll start looking a guy that'll kill himself trying to make you cum, abi?

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by amakadihot87(f): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy
Biglittlelois:

grin.....

we ladies should start punishing guys...........by pushing them off in d middle of romance.........atleast they got to feel the frustration too

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by godofuck231: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2018
If any man knows a woman's mind, he would realise she speaking the truth, I was taught how to eat my apples and stuff my goose by a lady, only a Wolf can hunt a wolf

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Guidette:
Lol if that's what she wants, why are guys bashing her though? A man can never marry a woman who can't fucck him well talkless of never cumming, meanwhile a woman should be stuck with a man for life who doesn't make her cum?

This is hypocrisy and also encouraging cheating. If a man can't satisfy the woman he's about to spend the rest of his life with, then he's in trouble. Women aren't smiling these days.

P.S
I'm not saying sex is the only thing needed for a marriage to work, for those who have no sense, but it is usually a main source of marital woes when either party strays outside. Sexual compatibility should be a huge concern for every couple and if a man really loves you, he will make sure you cum. Women also need to be more honest with their partners as well and stop faking. smiley

Nonsense!
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2018
godofuck231:
If any man knows a woman's mind, he would realise she speaking the truth, I was thought how to eat my apples and stuff my goose by a lady, only a Wolf can hunt a wolf

So she did not 'teach or taught you but managed to 'thought' you

See your life....
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by prettyboi1(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2018
chiroyale:
Someone's future wifey
Get out of here, pretender. You that's pretending, are you not someone's future wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by uprightman(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

many women don't contribute during sex , only to lay their back on the bed. When you ask them to play along they say they are not harlot. It is duty to tell your man the way to your orgasm

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by yazzman(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

so you want to join the bad gang too
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Dafreeguy(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2018
chiroyale:
Someone's future wifey
your signature tho..lemme show u how to lawv
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by godofuck231: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

So she did not 'teach or taught you but managed to 'thought' you

See your life....
sorry typo error my phone is being smart
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by franklingud(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2018
In phyno's voice - ''Obulo umu nwanyi nile na agba mmiri''
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by franklingud(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2018
chiroyale:
Someone's future wifey
Not every lady can cum.

She's damn beautiful though, buh I think she's nowhere near your beauty. Nne I mara mma!
kiss
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by MarieSucre(f): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2018
Aibuckher:
When you don use oversize di|do and cucumber widen your puna
You'll start looking a guy that'll kill himself trying to make you cum, abi?

Bros lemme educate you. The vagina is a muscle. It does not expand. Go and be foolish no more. If you not fit satisfy woman shift make person wey fit do am see chance pass. Ordinary to give woman organism na you dey speak plenty grammar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by MarieSucre(f): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2018
Riversides2003:

Babe you harsh o, take am easy there is more to life than cumming. Lol, just kidding.

lol bros I no vex ooo.
Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by NairaMaster1(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
99% of women fake it.

99% of women die without ever experiencing orgasm in their life.

99% of the ladies reading this story have never experienced it,so should just Mechonu.

99% of Nigerian married women will never experience it,as Nigerian men are always in a hurry to finish,not minding her feelings.

If you are a female, a Nigerian and have CUM please show your face here LIAR.

You're right but some do. You may not have experienced female orgasm but I won't let any won go until she climax. It's the best thing that can happen to a woman during sex.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him by Riversides2003(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

lol bros I no vex ooo.

Even your signature sef Dey scary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.