Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? (2378 Views)

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
I am typing this almost in tears.

I am a virgin and as nature will have it,i will always frolick with virgins.

Romance section is swarming with people that are against virgins.

Just because of a thread I created yesterday I have never been insulted in my life the way I was insulted here.

I am now convinced that virgins are now an endangered specie both online and offline.

These people(highpriestess,Upsetgirl1 and Jhoda) insulted me and call me all sorts of unprintable names just because i said i can never marry a non-virgin due to a bitter experience i had with a girl in the past.

I was here to talk on morality as a virgin because it is fast declining from our social space and what i got was insults that have left me demoralize and weak to continue.

I am allergic to insults and these people have make it their hobbies to insult me and make here a living hell for me.

Jman06 and IamD18 you guys are really trying,it is not easy. Pls carry on the task,the Lord is your strength.

I will come back here if there are changes in this section.

I love you all my co-virgins.
Farewell till we meet again,farewell.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by IdeyFindWife: 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:

Just because of my thread i created yesterday i have never been insulted the way i was insulted in my entire life here just because of that thread.

I am now convinced that virgins are now an endangered specie both online and offline.

These people(highpriestess,Upsetgirl1 and Jhoda) insulted me and call me all sorts of unprintable names just because i said i can never marry a non-virgin due to a bitter experience i had with a girl in the past.

I was here to talk on morality as a virgin because it is fast declining from our social space and what i got was insults that have left me demoralize and weak to continue.

Cry baby tongue, Twitter'd fina make u lose ur mind then, you poor poor baby tongue. Oyah, take a Cookie grin.

Grow up! Go throw away your black&white contacts. Life's dynamic, not everything's got the same answers all the time besides there's no wisdom in ruining great advice with conc prejudice.

Being a Virgin's gotta be cool but it might not guarantee you all the fairy tale trimmings you were promised. The odds of you ending "regal& royal-in-marriage" might just be as great as the stoopid dude's who strapped a bomb and detonated hoping to go get chicks on the other side despite having none here.

And the none V's u were prolly being insensitive with? U don't know their stories. Besides what else did you expect?

Go over to Jokes section bro, and when you get there, remember to "Keep it Real"!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Techcrunchng(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:

I am a virgin and as nature i will always frolick with virgins.

Just because of my thread i created yesterday i have never been insulted the way i was insulted in my entire life here just because of that thread.

These people(highpriestess,Upsetgirl1 and Jhoda) insulted me and call me unprintable names just because i said i can never marry a non-virgin due to a bitter experience i had with a girl in the past.
Bleep your virginity abi e don make money for u?

2 Likes

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Jochabed(f): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why don't you use the insults as a motivation? When raising a controvercial topic,you should expect a lot of backlash.

I've been insulted too,but it built me up. Am happy i preach the truth. So if i get insulted, cause of the truth? Its OK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by highpriestess: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
you are biting morethan you can chew,stop mentioning me this boy. IamD18,come and see oo.

5 Likes

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by sinaj(f): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
i have never been insulted the way i was insulted in my entire life here just because of that thread lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by IamD18: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
you are biting morethan you can chew,stop mentioning me this boy.
IamD18,come and see oo.

You caused this embarassed embarassed

Why insulting him?
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by highpriestess: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

You caused this embarassed embarassed

Why insulting him?
I know you will never support me.cheesy

òkwa maka mgbe òga esu.cheesy

he should point out where I insulted his virginity just before he started looking for troubles.
I only advised he stops begging for money and work hard to fend for himself.
what wrong did i do.

lol,oya go back to the other thread where you came from.grin

1 Like

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by IamD18: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

I know you will never support me.cheesy

òkwa maka mgbe òga esu.cheesy

he should point out where I insulted his virginity just before he started looking for troubles.
I only advised he stops begging for money and work hard to fend for himself.
what wrong did i do.

lol,oya go back to the other thread where you came from.grin

You insulted and called him broke guy, couple with the epistle you gave him with lots of insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Better toughen up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by highpriestess: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

You insulted and called him broke guy, couple with the epistle you gave him with lots of insult.

and I had a reason for calling him broke,because he's broke.when has truth turned to insult?
undecided
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Better toughen up.
Tough what,i am quitting.
Can't you see the insults from highpriestess. She called me a thing,imagine that statement.
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:
Can't you see the insults from highpriestess. She called me a thing,imagine that statement.
Call her a thing too na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by highpriestess: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:
what are you still doing on romance section?runaway already.
I ignored your last mention last night,but to you it wasn't cool.
you started again this morning by giving me an avelench of mentions.

better respect your young feeding bottle age.you have been mentioning me like I stole your dead career?ogini? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:

Just because of a thread I created yesterday I have never been insulted in my life the way I was insulted here.

I am allergic to insults and these people have make it their hobbies to insult me and make here a living hell for me.

Jman06 and IamD18 you guys are really trying,it is not easy. Pls carry on the task,the Lord is your strength.

You want to quit because of the insults of faceless people that you're probably better then? I think you are not man enough.

Being a virgin is excellent and better but life doesn't wholly revolve around it

2 Likes

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by IamD18: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

and I had a reason for calling him broke,because he's broke.when has truth turned to insult?
undecided

For ur mind, u de fight man undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You want to quit because of the insults of faceless people that you're probably better then? I think you are not man enough.

Being a virgin is excellent and better but life doesn't wholly revolve around it
I am quitting,i am not for this. A lady has been insulting me since yesterday because of my status as a virgin.
Pls i don't want to do something stupid because of her and her types,so i will leave.

1 Like

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by highpriestess: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

For ur mind, u de fight man undecided
hmm,that boy is not a man.
he's barely 19 years.
he's not mature.I told him to stop begging for alms,he's blessed with two legs and hands,he should make maximum use of it and quit begging. it's not an insult.
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by highpriestess: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:
I am quitting,i am not for this. A lady has been insulting me since yesterday because of my status as a virgin.
Pls i don't want to do something stupid because of her and her types,so i will leave.
I never insulted your virgin bla shiit,I only pointed out your lazy status.
go and work is not an insult,before you started giving me random mentions.
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by highpriestess: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20 don't mention me to this shiity thread again. bye.
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by pawshjai(f): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:

lolzz....Op are u for real?..y does dis jes sound childish to me..lolz...virgin ni...virgin koh....ama V too buh swriousli dude...its nt a tin anymore...evryone has dre own reason to dre virginity...y mk urs a public tin ni.. nawa ooo . nigerian youths be makin me laff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Foodforthought: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
I am also one but I'm no longer a teenager. I don't need to throw virginity in people's faces knowing fully well there are a lot of angry souls who turn on you just because they no longer have what you have.I am a virgin for myself and not for anyone and I'm proud of this. No matter the names you call me...stupid, naïve, old school, I am fine with it and I am missing nothing.
That said, it is really a pity,and palpable as well,to see a Nlander ,even a female from which the society expects great moral standard and decency as well sacredness, insulting a male for being a virgin and decent. Almost trying to make him feel worthless...
Not judging but let me stand from afar and just shout: Na wa o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Foodforthought: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
I am also one but I'm no longer a teenager. I don't need to throw virginity in people's faces knowing fully well there are a lot of angry souls who turn on you just because they no longer have what you have.I am a virgin for myself and not for anyone and I'm proud of this. No matter the names you call me...stupid, naïve, old school, I am fine with it and I am missing nothing.
That said, it is really a pity,and palpable as well,to see a Nlander ,even a female from which the society expects great moral standard and decency as well sacredness, insulting a male for being a virgin and decent. Almost trying to make him feel worthless...
Not judging but let me stand from afar and just shout: Na wa o !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by dmgr(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
sinaj:
i have never been insulted the way i was insulted in my entire life here just because of that thread lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can see u really putting alot of effort into your hair nd it's lovely...but before the laugh will kill u die,what's the name of that style cheesy
sinaj:

I can see u really putting alot of effort into your hair nd it's lovely...but before the laugh will kill u die,what's the name of that style
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
useless topic again the number of kids on nairaland are becoming alarming.... smh

3 Likes

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by shaybebaby(f): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

4 Likes

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Luckyroro(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why do people always talk about virginity like this? Nawa o. Seriously I feel you all are over rating it. I'm a virgin but you can't hear me declaring it outside. It is only when the occasion arises that I prove my virginity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by pawshjai(f): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Luckyroro:
Why do people always talk about virginity like this? Nawa o. Seriously I feel you all are over rating it. I'm a virgin but you can't hear me declaring it outside. It is only when the occasion arises that I prove my virginity.
pls sir how do u prove ur virginity...i want to learn
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Gofwane(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
This op na confirm bush man grin
So because a girl told you she isn't a virgin, you went and created a thread to display your talent in mumuism angry

For her to tell you the truth, isn't that suppose to be good reason to luv her the more?
Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by UDUJ(m): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:

Don’t make threads or post comments if you want to avoid being insulted in an online forum.

As long as you make posts or threads you open yourself up to insults and comments that most times will annoy you. That’s just the way the online world works. It’s a perfect example of the real world we live in where you have people with different characters and personalities. There are those that will like you and there are those that will just dislike you for no reason.

Anyone who takes comments in an online forum to heart is lily-livered and cannot survive here.

I have received lots of insults here and I have also dished out lots of insults too cheesy grin, it never gets to me because that’s the way a virtual world like this operates.

Bye bye then, you wouldn’t be missed. We need only strong hearted men here. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by Lalas247(f): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Cry baby tongue, Twitter'd fina make u lose ur mind then, you poor poor baby tongue. Oyah, take a Cookie grin.

Grow up! Go throw away your black&white contacts. Life's dynamic, not everything's got the same answers all the time besides there's no wisdom in ruining great advice with conc prejudice.

Being a Virgin's gotta be cool but it might not guarantee you all the fairy tale trimmings you were promised. The odds of you ending "regal& royal-in-marriage" might just be as great as the stoopid dude's who strapped a bomb and detonated hoping to go get chicks on the other side despite having none here.

And the none V's u were prolly being insensitive with? U don't know their stories. Besides what else did you expect?

Go over to Jokes section bro, and when you get there, remember to "Keep it Real"!

Haha una just wicked sha grin
Somebody can commit suicide because of this forum ...lol thread is too funny

1 Like

Re: My Co-virgins!I am Quitting Romanceland!My Reasons!A Must Read? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

Haha una just wicked sha grin
Somebody can commit suicide because of this forum ...lol thread is too funny

The boy just dey make people vex angry
people won't hear word again because of virginity crap, who forced him to keep his virginity?

well, what should we expect from a kid..
The number of kids in romance section are becoming alarming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbation Video Of Biggest Boobs Model Leaks Online / Nairalander Proposing To Girlfriend (pictures) / Four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.