Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Links To Haulage Threads - Business To Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Links To Haulage Threads (56958 Views)

find Haulage Threads / Am In Need A Truck Urgently To Haulage My Petroleum Product In Ikorodu / Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by yamenesa: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Need 30tonnes truck to convey gypsum to okpella plant in edo state @ good price.Kindly contact me if u have d truck needed.
Mr dav
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by kennedy67(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Real business should be introduced.
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by automine(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
This industrial air compressor is up for sale.

Technical Specs;

Prime mover - 7.5kw, 3 phase

Pressure rating- 16bar,

Configuration - reciprocating , 3 cylinder.

Also available is forklift tire; 12/16.5 interested buyer can contact me on 07030470010.

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by lakesidepapa(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
kennedy67:
Real business should be introduced.

Meaning?
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Wonder1844(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2015
How do in invest my 500k into this business? Am based in warri.
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by UncleSam007: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are you Building your dream house this Season.

We supply Granite Stones Directly from Ebonyi State to all parts of Abia State, Enugu state, Anambra State, Imo State, Ebonyi State, Rivers State, Delta State and Bayelsa State.

Crush Rock Industries Quarry in Ishiagu, Ebonyi state is the largest producers of quality granite stone in the entire south eastern Nigeria and the Niger delta region for the past 35 years. We are a dedicated supplier of Granite/Chippings Material and other quarry products, with a reputable name in the Quarry business. Our company has a reputation for timely delivering quality products, once the financial aspects have been sorted out. We operate 4 different quarries in Ebonyi state and have a product reserve of more than 10 THOUSAND Tones. We can supply as much as 50 Trucks of granite Stones in a day.
We lift our materials directly from the quarry via our fleet of dedicated Tipper and Trailer Trucks and deliver to your site.
Our services have been designed to offer services to a wide range of clientele,
Are you Undertaking a Major Construction Project. Do you want to Buy High Quality Granite stone Materials and have them delivered to your site on schedule, directly from the Quarry.

Then call Me on: 08065986132
Granite Materials is an essential product needed in all construction projects, it is for this reason, we see it as our duty as a company, to provide Quality quarry products.
Our Products Include:

GRANITE/STONE MATERIALS:

- 0 - 5mm (Stone Dust)
- 5 - 15mm ( Half Inch)
- 15 - 22mm (Three Quarter)
- 36 - 55mm (Extra-Large)
- 55Xmm (Hard Core)
- 100 - 300mm (Hard Core)

Our prices are very moderate and delivery is swift.

We look forward to doing business with serious minded Individuals and firms.

Thank You for your Time and Consideration
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Interested parties can contact me via

Mr Samuel
Sales Manager.
Ventro Quarry Services
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by chukwuwike2ny(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
alist:
Remember............
You can have your home plan design at a very cheap and affordable price, when you call in at Alist Architectural Company.
We can give life to ur interior spaces eg kitchen, living rooms, bedrooms.....etc
we also render services in Building/Construction of Residential Homes and Offices too.
You can contact us on this address:
e-mail:
alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Or call us on this numbers:
08038982710, 0812 748 6381,
BB Pin 5679163D
contact us Alist where we have a [b]passion for perfection[/b.
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design/1

1 Like

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by smiley001(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Use Granite instead of Gravel Use stone dust instead of sand and ur property will be strong, and forever Don't be deceived, dey r almost d same price. Call us now for d best quality granite and stone dust. We use our own trucks for delivery thereby making our rates d cheapest.

Ring us now now and place ur orders: 07081961127- whatsapp and calls adenijihoo@gmail.com 7E2B91CE-bb pin.

U can also view our thread to see more: www.nairaland.com/1880959/hire-dump-trucks-cheap- rate/8#38939707

Tankz.
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by smiley001(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2015
smiley001:
Use Granite instead of Gravel Use stone dust instead of
sand and ur property will be strong, and forever Don't be
deceived, dey r almost d same price. Call us now for d
best quality granite and stone dust. We use our own
trucks for delivery thereby making our rates d cheapest.

Ring us now now and place ur orders: 07081961127-
whatsapp and calls adenijihoo@gmail.com 7E2B91CE-bb
pin.

U can also view our thread to see more:
www.nairaland.com/1880959/hire-dump-trucks-cheap-rate/8#38939707

Tankz.
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by smiley001(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Anytime u call on us to supply u and we do d supply, U have the right to take pictures of whatever we supply u and post it on this our thread for everybody to see and also tell the whole world the tonnage. Nothin to fear of, notin to hide... We just wanna do our job the way it should be done.
Put the call tru now and place dat order and for those still thinking of considering us, the time is now.
Ring us now now and place ur orders: 07081961127- whatsapp and calls adenijihoo@gmail.com 7E2B91CE-bb pin.
U can also view our thread to see more: www.nairaland.com/1880959/hire-dump-trucks-cheap-rate/8#38939707

Tankz.
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by popekay(m): 2:00am On Nov 18, 2015
I've got a sound box body truck for anyone interested in buying for haulage here.

Check out details on the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2735683/used-volvo-fl7-box-body

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by smiley001(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2015
To all our 'Satified Customers': No word can fully express the depth of our gratitude for your patronage and support,
esp your recommendation of our service to your friends.

From the bottom our hearts we say THANK YOU.
We are wishing you God's blessings in your every endeavor.
Have a fun filled fEstival.

To those who still think of considering us: A trial will convince you.

To Seun(the owner of Nairaland): We say a big thank you.

To all the moderators: Thanks so much.

Ring us now now and place ur orders: 07081961127-
whatsapp and calls adenijihoo@gmail.com 7E2B91CE-bb
pin.

U can also view our thread to see more:
www.nairaland.com/1880959/hire-dump-trucks-cheap-rate/8#38939707

Cheers.
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by seun289(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
I have a 14 seater bus that can be used for conveying people as well as goods cos the seats are detachable...feel free contactin
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by GRACEGLORY: 1:39am On Jan 04, 2016
popekay:
I've got a sound box body truck for anyone interested in buying for haulage here.

Check out details on the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2735683/used-volvo-fl7-box-body

Why do want to sell, can we strike a deal?
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by elknice: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
CAREER & TECHNICAL EDUCATION

Through out the year Elknice School of Technology offers latest and relevant industry leading technology-focused technical trainings. These technical Hands-on courses are geared towards maximizing the benefits of choosing IT/Telecoms as a career.

These classes are taught by experienced professionals (ICT trainers) and the classes are focused on technical expertise.

Whether you thinking of building a career in IT/Telecom or you already in the industry, you will benefit tremendously from attending these specially designed technical classes:
*CCTV/IP Surveillance
*Digital Access Control System Implementation with Time attendance management
*Cyber Security
*Ethical Hacking
*Graphics Design
*PABX/IP PBX & VOIP
*Structured Cabling/Networking
*Wireless Communication
*PC/Laptop Engineering
*CCNA, CWNA, A+ N+

Kindly call @
Elknice Solutions
#36 Ibrahim Taiwo road, Ilorin.
...qualified solutions to your ICT needs.

Thanks for your Patronage!

#Pls share#
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by chukwudiugwegbu: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2016
Buy Brand New ABB Transformers of all sizes From Europe With One Year Warranty And Original Test Report. We Also Do fibre optical Instalation. Visit Us At www.lighthousestandard.com

call 08033514047
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by engineerjimmy: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2016
We buy digital currencies such as perfect money,bitcoin,paypal at 250N per $,only serious partners please,email us,avivafinancials@outlook.com
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by automine(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Are you in need of a delivery van for your goods, we have a reliable fleet to do just that for you safely and neatly.
Call us today at TITTOP SERVICES
08163898529, 07030470010
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Lancier(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Is your company into haulage, logistics or transportation?

Do you need a Goods In Transit Insurance policy to cover your goods or that of your customers when transporting such goods from Point A to Point B or to any destination within Nigeria's territorial boundary?

Then look no further. We at InsuranceDirect2U In association with STACO Insurance Plc can process your GIT insurance policy and deliver policy documentation without you leaving the comfort of your home or office.

We deliver direct to your doorstep. We can come directly to your office or home to pick up the required documents and information needed to assess the risks, compute premium payable and pick up your premium cheque.

Upon receipt of your premium payment, we immediately process your GIT insurance policy and deliver same to you either same business day or next day depending on how early we receive your brief.

For your guidance, the basic information we will need to process your GIT insurance policy are:
1) Certificate of Incorporation and address of company
2) Description of Goods
3) Destination of Goods
4) Value of Goods
5) Number of Trips
6) Limit per Carriage

Once we receive the above information, we will determine the rate and compute premium payable. You could either email the details of the above requirements to: lancier224@yahoo.com or call LANRE on 08033054437. We can also come to your location to discuss the requirements needed.

For further enquiries, please call LANRE on 08033054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb

Please share!
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by tonzo(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
We need tipping trucks to carry chippings and stonebase from calabar to porthacourt.its a big job.07032537443
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by iffysly1: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please I'm in need of a Nigerian used 20T Mack dump truck in good state for urgent purchase. Please anyone with valuable leads can please call me on 08114547300, 08098007025
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by chukwuwike2ny(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by abolore80(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2016
Car Charter within Lagos and outside lagos trips. Clean car with air-condition. You and your luggages or fragile goods safety is guaranteed.
Tel/whatsapp: 08036840986
Pin: 2ACCBB0D
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Lancier(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is your company into haulage, logistics or transportation?

Do you need a Goods In Transit Insurance policy to cover your goods or that of your customers when transporting such goods from Point A to Point B or to any destination within Nigeria's territorial boundary?

Then look no further. We at InsuranceDirect2U In association with STACO Insurance Plc can process your GIT insurance policy and deliver policy documentation without you leaving the comfort of your home or office. 

We deliver direct to your doorstep. We can come directly to your office or home to pick up the required documents and information needed to assess the risks, compute premium payable and pick up your premium cheque.

Upon receipt of your premium payment, we immediately process your GIT insurance policy and deliver same to you either same business day or next day depending on how early we receive your brief.

For your guidance, the basic information we will need to process your GIT insurance policy are:
1) Certificate of Incorporation and address of company
2) Description of Goods
3) Destination of Goods
4) Value of Goods
5) Number of Trips
6) Limit per Carriage 

Once we receive the above information, we will determine the rate and compute premium payable. You could either email the details of the above requirements to: lancier224@yahoo.com or call LANRE on 08033054437. We can also come to your location to discuss the requirements needed.

For further enquiries, please call LANRE on 08033054437, Email: lancier224@yahoo.com BB Pin: 2bd85fdb 

InsuranceDirect2U™...Quality Service Delivery Guaranteed! 

Please share!
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by lakeside79937: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
Would you be interested in buying this truck for your business ?
MERCEDES 1617
TOKUNBO UNREGISTERED
FULL MANUAL ENGINE
ON SPRING
36 FOOT LONG CAN CARRY MORE THAN 40 FEET CONTAINER WORTH OF GOODS
UK USED
RIGHT HAND DRIVE
IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN LAGOS
CALL : FOLARIN : 08170950070

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by export88(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello Dear Friends,

Do you have any difficulity in buying goods from China? Do you want to import goods from China at a very low price? Are you still looking for a good supplier? Please free feel to contact us, you will find what you want from us. All business starts from first communication!

Re: Links To Haulage Threads by TUBLEZ(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
automine:
Are you in need of a delivery van for your goods, we have a reliable fleet to do just that for you safely and neatly.
Call us today at TITTOP SERVICES
08163898529, 07030470010

Do u do inter state? I need a van that can be helping me conveying palm oil to Lagos from Edo n ondo
Re: Links To Haulage Threads by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2016
The best time to make a choice is now.

http://www.ireporterng.com/2016/09/attend-a-2-days-seminar-by-makuph-global-conce
pt.html

Makuph Global Concept presents a two days seminar in Career and Life Goal Accomplishing and Effective Business Management For Excellence and Greater Productivity.

The seminar is targeted towards helping Nigerians tackle prevailing problems in business management efficiently and optimizing life goal and accomplishment. The Nigeria economy needs urgent attention to curb the foreseen and unforeseen problems, and taking a real management course most especially in business and life goal accomplishing would be of great help to our citizens, they said, yesterday in a close-door chat with our correspondent at iReporter News Network.
The seminar is to cover two different sessions:

Read more ->
http://www.ireporterng.com/2016/09/attend-a-2-days-seminar-by-makuph-global-conce
pt.html

twitter handle
@iReporterng @MakuphConcept

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Quality Nigerian Made Kitchen And Bakery Equipment / Sell your dead or faulty laptop to us / Used Clothes In Bales Price Suppliers: Second Hand Clothes Wholesale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.