Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics (31444 Views)

Soldiers Invade Umunwelile In Etche Rivers, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by lastempero: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Na wetin fit the guy, tomorrow na him type go dey maltreat and abuse ordinary citizens up nd down.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by 1x2x3: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
They should have killed those bas.tards anyone joining Nigerian Army at this point is a fooool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerian Army officers are incompetent and I say that with all sense of responsibility.
They have no control over their barbaric rank and file. That is the very definition of abdication of responsibility
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by asobo: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
GodsOwnFav:
comments here are rib-cracking...but hey, isn't this guy one of the Nigerians Buhari said was lazy and unwilling to work? Nigerian Youths, I weep for us. It shall never be well with those that brought us to this sorry state.
On point bro, I think psychologist should recommend nairaland to their clients. Sometimes I laugh out loud and friends would be like what's wrong with you. Comment and trolls here are just ....
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by ipobarecriminals: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
to serve Nig os not by FORCE.God probably. delivered. u from untimely. death and use the evil one instead. of u.U tried. to serve u papa land,yet one malam go still kal u lazy one.Tufia
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
CaptainStephen:
There is more to this, candidates were sent mails, names published so this replace talk is not why this happened.

At this stage, whatever happened is irrelevant.
Where in the Army or Civilian code is brutality recommended ? Can he not be charged to court if he has committed an offense ?
I assume you are an army officer. Do you guys have any control at all over the lower ranks ? It doesn't seem so at all.
Nigerian Army is just a mess. Burning houses, siding with fulani militants, brutalizing civilians.
Na wa for una o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by AfonjaConehead: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
God delivered you from becoming a zombie grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by adecz: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
I wont be surprised if his name
is substituted with a Fulani that
did not do the physicals... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by Talknochip(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jus delivered frm untimely death.....Na so God dey do im work somtimes!

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by CaptainStephen(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Where in the Army or Civilian code is brutality recommended ? Can he not be charged to court if he has committed an offense ?
I assume you are an army officer. Do you guys have any control at all over the lower ranks ? It doesn't seem so at all.
Nigerian Army is just a mess. Burning houses, siding with fulani militants, brutalizing civilians.
Na wa for una o
We can't come to such conclusions knowing some form of rigorous activity take place during selection and also for the sake of investigations hence the reason why I said there was more to this.
On brutality sadly such has occurred in the past which is condemnable and the authorities have put measures to forestall such.
Talk of siding one party during operations is a mere figment of peoples imaginations fueled by dishonest media. I am sure you have heard reports of criminals masquerading as troops to wreck havoc.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by jamjam1991(m): 12:10am On Apr 22, 2018
grin ;Dbite on neck and hands.... vampires in the army ;Dbite on neck and hands.... vampires in the army
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by steveDpro: 2:16am On Apr 22, 2018
kiss
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by plerry: 2:32am On Apr 22, 2018
in short the corrupt army made them unfit to serve by beating them so they could fail, i know they will be substituted for a Fulani backed connected kid because this guys bear a Christian name or have no Godfather...the God of equality is watching
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by obijelo(m): 5:34am On Apr 22, 2018
Tufiakqua for me to be an hunt meat to boko boys. The beaten what nothing compared to your life.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by Jaqenhghar: 5:38am On Apr 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Na wa for una o

That one na small. A family friend whose son has been MIA since 2014 (and is most likely dead). they learnt he has been transferred to the rukuba barracks in Jos. How do you transfer a missing person undecided
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by Goalnaldo(m): 5:44am On Apr 22, 2018
After getting beaten and tortured like this, can someone remind buhari why Nigerian youths can't be lazy
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2018
CaptainStephen:
We can't come to such conclusions knowing some form of rigorous activity take place during selection and also for the sake of investigations hence the reason why I said there was more to this.
On brutality sadly such has occurred in the past which is condemnable and the authorities have put measures to forestall such.
Talk of siding one party during operations is a mere figment of peoples imaginations fueled by dishonest media. I am sure you have heard reports of criminals masquerading as troops to wreck havoc.
Bwhahahaha
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:56am On Apr 22, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

That one na small. A family friend whose son has been MIA since 2014 (and is most likely dead). they learnt he has been transferred to the rukuba barracks in Jos. How do you transfer a missing person undecided

It may be an admin issue. His records have not been updated to reflect the fact that he is MIA probably a bureaucratic slip or someone is still collecting his salary.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by dnawah(m): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2018
zoba88:
A Nigerian man has been allegedly brutalised by army after his name was wrongly substituted in the ongoing army recruitment exercise in Jos.He was beaten and punished by army when he discovered that his name which was originally in the list of people that passed the the initial phases of the exercise was substituted.Below is what IG Wala wrote...

'Attention HQ Nigerian Army,
WHY THE BRUTALITY ON THIS PATRIOTIC CITIZEN SEEKING TO SERVE HIS COUNTRY?
Isreal Jonathan Ponmark with (77RRI/PI/464/0102037 serial number 158 Langtang North was part of the on going Nigerian Army Recruitment exercise at the Physical Training Ground of Maxwell Khobe Cantonment in Rukuba Barracks, Jos. The exercise started on the 9th of April and scheduled to end today the 21st of April 2018. After the physical psychology test, names were called and said to have been fit to appear before the board for final phase of the exercise. After he got there, the Commander Medical 3rd Division Hospital who was the same person that called his name yesterday came with fresh list and this candidate didn’t hear his name including four others. They were asked to come outside and sit on their heads. They used logs of woods to cane them and chased out of barracks afterwards. The photos speak for the level inhumane treatment given to him and others.
AS OF THE TIME OF THE REPORT, ISREAL’S BACK WAS RAPIDLY BEING SWOLLEN & EXPERIENCING SERIOUS HEADACHE.
This is a call on JusticeForIsreal'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/fraud-in-armysoldiers-brutalise-man.html?m=1
all those that were involved should be send to fight boko haram,there are the types needed at the war front.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by soleexx(m): 7:13am On Apr 22, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Hmmmm....

Nigerian youth even find work go Army wia e fit die...... den still use magomago commot in name disgrace an like dis!

Meanwhile one yeye man wey in pikin no get job pass to ride okada with no passenger so taaaay e break head for coal tar open in toilet mouth tok say we lazy.....

Bro are u frm warri
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by soleexx(m): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2018
veacea:
If na me b dis man ehen, I will either report them to BokoHaram or join BH.

Or better still give the fulani herdsmen the identity of the soja man.

shey BH nd FLheadswoman no get website?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by Tonason: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2018
Better go home and without complaint. Later you will realize what God has done for you. Another person will die your death.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by Jaqenhghar: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

It may be an admin issue. His records have not been updated to reflect the fact that he is MIA probably a bureaucratic slip or someone is still collecting his salary.
Knowing how this shithole is run I'd believe its the latter that is the case. God knos how many more MIAs (and even KIAs)are still being posted.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2018
this guy needs his brains tested, how can any youth or even anyone with a sound brain want to join the Nigerian army? if he was my brother i will beat him even more than the Zombie Armies for been so stupid to even Apply to join the shithole army.

buhari will still say this youth is lazy.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by SmallSimba: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
One thing Nigerians should be worried about is that Armies that are bullies and spend their time beating up civilians, are generally useless armies. Iddi Amin of Uganda used to have a very ruthless army that tortured and killed civilians all the time. But when they faced an enemy with weapons, they ran away very fast.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by vatiqan(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
He shouldn't force himself into the Army.
Kids everywhere on NL. Did you read the story?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics by BlackPantherxXx: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
vatiqan:
Kids everywhere on NL. Did you read the story?

I didn't because your mum was about to swallow my nut grin

Now go and get me a cucumber in the fridge, i need it for her wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment / Miscreants Attack Mourners In Gombe (Photos) / Vigilante Members Torture Man To Death In Ekiti, Attempt To Bury Him Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.